Indian consulate in Afghanistan under attack!

Poseidon

Country flag
Confirmations that Indian consulate in Afghanistan City of Mazar i sharif is under attack.No Indian casualties so far.

Psycho-Shiva

2 terrorists killed by Afghan security forces.

Allegedly an Uzbek leader has rented out the building to Indian Consul.

2 terrorists are still in a battle with Security forces.

This is classical ISI tactic of multiple engagements.

It's high time now for covert operations, proxy attacks and border shelling. And also heavy use to words and isolating Pakistan worldwide

FRYCRY

Country flag
Wow! What an expected move from ISI and its paid mujis

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

rift between, civilian government and Pak army.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
rift between, civilian government and Pak army.
What would it result in? Takhta Palat and Ganja runs to Arabia again? or another Kargil?

How would India benefit from such scenario(s)?

raja696

There are 2 arguments between bjp vs patriots

1. Bjp with its intel advise says: pak gov and army(isi assets ) are different.

2. Rest of the think tanks including i believe , pak gov and pak army are same but pretending to fight each other.

Which of the argument is true.... pls mention it with proof..

Rsn singh was abt to explain this with examples but program got interupted. Any one help to understand this.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What would it result in? Takhta Palat and Ganja runs to Arabia again? or another Kargil?

How would India benefit from such scenario(s)?
It will affect CPEC as trust deficit will increase on political stability and democracy of Pakistan. The investors will hesitate. I just hope it happens. More over, the army was never with PML(N) rather ISI was supporting PML(N)

Even in 1999, ISI used to report to Nawaz, whereas Pak army's MI used to report to Musharraf.

This kind of development is good for India.

Other postulate is :

India is safe from discussing Kashmir with Pakistan after this attack in new round of talks, as PMO might have already calculated the Paki move. . We will ask them to first bring/eliminate terror camps so that talks go on.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
For a start,upcoming talks are not going to be canceled, but i think at least we won't be having any Cricket,thus financial loss to PCB and no Circumcised Paki in IPL as well.

Apart from above i really wish some revenge attack on Pak security forces preferably but i won't mind few bombs go off in civilian areas as well.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It will affect CPEC as trust deficit will increase on political stability and democracy of Pakistan. The investors will hesitate. I just hope it happens. More over, the army was never with PML(N) rather ISI was supporting PML(N)

Even in 1999, ISI used to report to Nawaz, whereas Pak army's MI used to report to Musharraf.

This kind of development is good for India.

Other postulate is :

India is safe from discussing Kashmir with Pakistan after this attack in new round of talks, as PMO might have already calculated the Paki move. . We will ask them to first bring/eliminate terror camps so that talks go on.
Such instability would make Pak Army getting into Kargil type adventure and try to put internal attention to "India boogyman" or Hindooo ka Hamla.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Such instability would make Pak Army getting into Kargil type adventure and try to put internal attention to "India boogyman" or Hindooo ka Hamla.
that's true,

I was adding kargil to my previous post. But then I doubted that are we still so blind that we will not notice Mujahideens or Pak army movement across LOC?

They hit us in Punjab, in the NE things may boil if Pakis are clever to use their proxy. As we made friendly relation with B'desh.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
For a start,upcoming talks are not going to be canceled, but i think at least we won't be having any Cricket,thus financial loss to PCB and no Circumcised Paki in IPL as well.

Apart from above i really wish some revenge attack on Pak security forces preferably but i won't mind few bombs go off in civilian areas as well.
I am totally against any cricket match.

Hit them financially wherever you can and no arts/cricket etc so called "people to people contact" CRAP would change the basic scenario.

Cricket can hit them hard and already no other country plays in Pakistan.Send the Paki beggars(artistic/singers) earning in India back to their shitland.Tell those beggars to tell ISI publicly not to mess with India or else no haramkhori with Hindooo money.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
that's true,

I was adding kargil to my previous post. But then I doubted that are we still so blind that we will not notice Mujahideens or Pak army movement across LOC?

They hit us in Punjab, in the NE things may boil if Pakis are clever to use their proxy. As we made friendly relation with B'desh.
The Punjab scene is interesting since now it's second attack.The last one could have been worse since a bomb was discovered before train could be derailed/blasted.

Punjab is already under drugs mafia from Pak and youth destroyed.

Pakis are trying their best(g****d ka zor) to revive some dead Khalisthan shit as I saw paki anchors yelling about it on debates.

As I said before arming AFG is a better idea(1 part of the overall strategy) since Afgans are frustrated being destroyed by Pakis for last 2 decades.Make Afgans strong so we make a Sand-witch of these scums of earth called Pakis.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The Punjab scene is interesting since now it's second attack.The last one could have been worse since a bomb was discovered before train could be derailed/blasted.

Pakis are trying their best(g****d ka zor) to revive some dead Khalisthan shit as I saw paki anchors yelling about it on debates.

As I said before arming AFG is a better idea(1 part of the overall strategy) since Afgans are frustrated being destroyed by Pakis for last 2 decades.Make Afgans strong so we make a Sand-witch of these scums of earth called Pakis.
That means it's not just only Kashmir but also Punjab. Lot's of work accumulating for our agencies. This could be because either we are really hitting them hard on their soil and this is their counter. Or they are challenging NSA Dobhal.

Or they want to keep our agencies busy in proxy war so that Indian agencies don't meet their real agenda in Pakistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There aren't much fireworks going on in Pakistan these days.

Peace/stability in Pakistan means they can use all their time and energy to attack us.

Pakis never use their energy in positive stuff.

Psycho-Shiva

I am from Punjab. Let me tell you that things here are just fine.

Yes, few elements are trying to ignite Khalistan bullshit including a friend who has become leader akin to damdami Taksal head. But it's ridiculed now by majority of Sikhs. They have seen enough and had enough.

The bigger problem which happened last year in Punjab was Descretion of Guru Granth Sahib, most probably by Khalistani elements or Paki spies. Although Khalistani heads will try to prove that it's an idea of Hindutva leaders like Modi. The Guru Granth Sahib issue fizzed out within a month, as most Sikhs are westernised. It's not the 80s or 90s anymore. They don't give a jack about religion compared to the past.

The drugs coming in Punjab is by Mafia of the Badal government itself. And it's just Charas and Heroin. Charas is coming openly from Himachal and Heroin is being smuggled from Afghanistan.

This infiltration happened near Jaimal Singh Narot, a famous religious place, dangerously close to Pak border . The terrain there is absolute jungle. At night it's difficult even to see a truck or a person going by. It's eerily quite and no police or military presence. Many small Nullahs and rivers cross cross those areas. No wonder militants can come from there. And also no fencing on the Beas river near bamiyal village next to Jaimal singh Narot.

Don't forget that there has been 4-5 infiltration bids at samba, Kathua in 2015.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I am from Punjab. Let me tell you that things here are just fine.

Yes, few elements are trying to ignite Khalistan bullshit including a friend who has become leader akin to damdami Taksal head. But it's ridiculed now by majority of Sikhs. They have seen enough and had enough.

The bigger problem which happened last year in Punjab was Descretion of Guru Granth Sahib, most probably by Khalistani elements or Paki spies. Although Khalistani heads will try to prove that it's an idea of Hindutva leaders like Modi. The Guru Granth Sahib issue fizzed out within a month, as most Sikhs are westernised. It's not the 80s or 90s anymore. They don't give a jack about religion compared to the past.

The drugs coming in Punjab is by Mafia of the Badal government itself. And it's just Charas and Heroin. Charas is coming openly from Himachal and Heroin is being smuggled from Afghanistan.

This infiltration happened near Jaimal Singh Narot, a famous religious place, dangerously close to Pak border . The terrain there is absolute jungle. At night it's difficult even to see a truck or a person going by. It's eerily quite and no police or military presence. Many small Nullahs and rivers cross cross those areas. No wonder militants can come from there. And also no fencing on the Beas river near bamiyal village next to Jaimal singh Narot.

Don't forget that there has been 4-5 infiltration bids at samba, Kathua in 2015.
So Paaji, is your friend still a Khalistani or he returned back to mainstream Sikhism like you?

Also, my observation on recent Sarbat Khalsa and a Khalistani terrorist like Hawara being appointed as Jathedar of Akal Takht and 13 point anti India resolution by these participants suggests a different story than yours!

Last edited:

IBSA

Country flag
Standoff underway as gunmen attack Indian consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif city

A group of armed men have launched attack on Indian consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif, the capital city of northern Balkh province.

The local officials have confirmed that a group of armed men have taken position inside a house and are opening fire on the consulate building.

Numerous explosions have been heard from the incident area located in the vicinity of 4th police district of Mazar city.

There are no reports regarding the casualties and a standoff is still underway as the Afghan security forces have arrived in the area to control the situation.

A local security official said the gunmen are armed with assault rifles as well as rocket launchers and hand grenades and are resisting the Afghan security forces.

This is a developing story and will be updated as new information comes in…

http://www.khaama.com/attack-reported-on-indian-consulate-in-mazar-e-sharif-city-1917

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles