Indian Communists Support Untouchability

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

WTF? You started a thread from a comment of mine to a Chinese member? You gotta be Kidding me!!

Seriously man, get a life!! :D
Well I did it because that thread was getting diverted onto a different discussion and the MODs weren't happy. So I requested them so that we could discuss it here. Ray Sir has kindly created a new thread.

Moreover, we can, through this thread, discuss all the complains right wingers and commie bashers have and maybe I can pitch in by countering many of the false propaganda that is doing the rounds.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Well I did it because that thread was getting diverted onto a different discussion and the MODs weren't happy. So I requested them so that we could discuss it here. Ray Sir has kindly created a new thread.

Moreover, we can, through this thread, discuss all the complains right wingers and commie bashers have and maybe I can pitch in by countering many of the false propaganda that is doing the rounds.
Listen dude, you have some major issues, get them resolved.....you have used one of my comments to a Chinese member as a initiating comment of this thread? You Gotta be kidding me!!!

I was replying to that member and my comment was intended for the same.......man u have amazed me!!

If you are so touchy, I would suggest get help!!

I will reiterate get a life!!

pmaitra

Listen dude, you have some major issues, get them resolved.....you have used one of my comments to a Chinese member as a initiating comment of this thread? You Gotta be kidding me!!!

I was replying to that member and my comment was intended for the same.......man u have amazed me!!

If you are so touchy, I would suggest get help!!

I will reiterate get a life!!
I am quite aware that you were responding to a Chinese; however, don't you think we all should be careful before posting comments? I do have a life of my own and it is Sunday today. I still fail to understand why you have a problem with me trying to start a discussion on a comment that you had made? I understand that commie bashing is in vogue these days among some ultra right wingers, but hey, I just requested an avenue for exchange of ideas.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I am quite aware that you were responding to a Chinese; however, don't you think we all should be careful before posting comments? I do have a life of my own and it is Sunday today. I still fail to understand why you have a problem with me trying to start a discussion on a comment that you had made? I understand that commie bashing is in vogue these days among some ultra right wingers, but hey, I just requested an avenue for exchange of ideas.
But hey, you could have requested an avenue to exchange ideas in better waey, but hey, its vogue these days to display your issues in public, isn't it?but hey, its okey, you have issues with "Right Wingers like moi", but hey, I would still suggest you get some professional help todai.....Oracle has rightly suggested one! But hey, its upto you to remain this waey!! :)

Last edited:

pmaitra

But hey, you could have requested an avenue to exchange ideas in better waey, but hey, its vogue these days to display your issues in public, isn't it?but hey, its okey, you have issues with "Right Wingers like moi", but hey, I would still suggest you get some professional help todai.....Oracle has rightly suggested one! But hey, its upto you to remain this waey!! :)
Sorry I couldn't come up with a better idea to exchange ideas than request starting a new thread. I'd rather stick to the topic. Also, Oracle might have enough time to look for professional help online, but I rather devote my time for topics on this forum.

It's disappointing to see that people, when whose points are countered using references and are incapable of defending their positions resort to name calling and personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles