Indian colonel confronts ISI's honey trap

Should the Colonel be punished or forgiven?

• Total voters

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
LOL, just because he banged some woman, does not mean he "wasted nation's money". Do you know whether he performed his duties well, or not?

Maybe people in the IT industry should be prevented from travelling with their spouses. It "wastes the company's money", by that logic. :namaste:
i know where you are going with that one :pound:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Espionage = Jail/kill
Failure to accomplish entrusted public duty= Penalty/?

Param

LOL, just because he banged some woman, does not mean he "wasted nation's money". Do you know whether he performed his duties well, or not?

Maybe people in the IT industry should be prevented from travelling with their spouses. It "wastes the company's money", by that logic. :namaste:
How much money have you wasted?:D

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh

What will the IT co. do if you come back without completing your training due to your personal fault?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
i wonder if that colonel is reading this thread :rofl: :rofl: :taunt: :laugh: :pound:
I hope he is. He can see that his forthrightness has received a lot of support from many quarters.

What will the IT co. do if you come back without completing your training due to your personal fault?
What kind of "personal fault"? Before I answer your question, I would like to define the problem clearly.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I hope he is. He can see that his forthrightness has received a lot of support from many quarters.

What kind of "personal fault"? Before I answer your question, I would like to define the problem clearly.
Falling into a trap. He was posted their for military course not to bring back home problems, neither did he do any heroic activity for the nation, it is assumed that they will never sell secret and are loyal to the nation, all he earned is he got into a trap.

hitesh

LOL, you know that can also happen within India? The ISI can have women on their payroll even within India. So what now, ban all military officers from having any "affairs". Maybe just castrate them as soon as they join the force, to prevent any possibility of "entrapment"? :pound:
If that would have happened in India there would have bin high chances of that lady seducer & her handler would have bin taken care off by counter Intelligence but when you are in countries like Bangladesh,pak,af you become vulnerable to attack.

@bang.. please sir refrain form making personal attacks :wave:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Falling into a trap. He was posted their for military course not to bring back home problems, neither did he do any heroic activity for the nation, it is assumed that they will never sell secret and are loyal to the nation, all he earned is he got into a trap.
... and he never did.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
He did not sell any secrets and he was loyal to the nation.

What "problems" did he "bring back to the nation"? The only problems are in his personal life now, nothing to do with nation. If anything, the net result out of this will be positive, since it will make officers more cautious in future.

Neither did he "bring back any problem to the nation", nor did he sell any secrets. I don't understand what all the fuss is. I have a sneaking suspicion it is something to do with "morals". Typical hypocritical "morals". :sad:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Raw should have used the Colonel as double agent and supply all sort of false but believable intell to ISI, when the colonel reported the matter at least he should have make good use of this opportunity to plant false info and revile other ISI agents.

like plan to fire 1000 agni missile against both china and pakistan in case of two front war on the second day of war.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
If that would have happened in India there would have bin high chances of that lady seducer & her handler would have bin taken care off by counter Intelligence but when you are in countries like Bangladesh,pak,af you become vulnerable to attack.

@bang.. please sir refrain form making personal attacks :wave:
Do you know what "personal attack" means? Go look up a dictionary or ask a primary school English teacher.

What's with all the cry babies and drama queens on DFI nowadays? :frusty: Go, report my post and whine to the mods - let us see who agrees with your definition of "personal attack".

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Raw should have used the Colonel as double agent and supply all sort of false but believable intell to ISI, when the colonel reported the matter at least he should have make good use of this opportunity to plant false info and revile other ISI agents.

like plan to fire 1000 agni missile against both china and pakistan in case of two front war on the second day of war.
we do not have 1000 agni missiles to begin with :troll:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
He did not sell any secrets and he was loyal to the nation.

What "problems" did he "bring back to the nation"? The only problems are in his personal life now, nothing to do with nation. If anything, the net result out of this will be positive, since it will make officers more cautious in future.

Neither did he "bring back any problem to the nation", nor did he sell any secrets. I don't understand what all the fuss is. I have a sneaking suspicion it is something to do with "morals". Typical hypocritical "morals". :sad:
He didn't sold any secret, is it a heroic act? every soilder is expected to do this as duty.

Now he have wasted some ones else opportunity to get the training and in the mean time wasted nations money.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
man RAW guys are stupid they let go this golden opportunity to seriously mess up ISI big time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles