Indian BSF soldier arrested on Pakistani soil

p2prada

Yeah right. Remember the PAF Atlantic? How did you deal with it?
I was banned from PDF because of this. And my opinion is still the same. Your base commander was a fool for letting the aircraft cross the border or even getting close to the border (as is Pak version), especially when it was packed with trainees.

IAF shot down an intruding military aircraft just a few months after Kargil. We did nothing wrong in the way we handled it as far as our operationla procedures were concerned.

The helicopter that intruded was just a simple light chopper. And Pakistan wasn't in such a good position with the US to create trouble with India and expect to get away unscathed, unlike during Kargil when PA shot down IAF aircraft over Indian territory.

rizwan78

Country flag
I was banned from PDF because of this. And my opinion is still the same. Your base commander was a fool for letting the aircraft cross the border or even getting close to the border (as is Pak version), especially when it was packed with trainees.

IAF shot down an intruding military aircraft just a few months after Kargil. We did nothing wrong in the way we handled it as far as our operationla procedures were concerned.

The helicopter that intruded was just a simple light chopper. And Pakistan wasn't in such a good position with the US to create trouble with India and expect to get away unscathed, unlike during Kargil when PA shot down IAF aircraft over Indian territory.
That is what others say when some one return helicopter and soldier peacefully ........:tsk:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This "swept away in river" kinda sound like "Heena" film where Rishi Kapoor had a accident just before his marriage and swepts away in river and reach Pakistan.His memory gets affected and then he marries a Paki woman.

Zeba Bakhtiar played the role of Paki woman who is a Paki actually.

Henna (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

p2prada

That is what others say when some one return helicopter and soldier peacefully ........:tsk:
I did not say we weren't unhappy. Just saying you didn't have a reason to make us unhappy, rather you had more to lose if you didn't. That wasn't the case eitherway with Atlantique.

ladder

Country flag
Yeah, one has to cause I see one poster from your country suffer from selective amnesia.

BBC News - India returns 'lovelorn' Pakistani soldier

Well, it seems that your compatriot doesn't remember this.

And coming to Helicopter, we don't bother to force land your recon helicopters if the cases aren't serious.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/3-pakistan-choppers-violate-indian-airspace/article968844.ece

We aren't like Pak army, stealing vital GPS info from the chopper in one hand and gathering brownie posts on other of letting the chopper fly back.

http://thediplomat.com/2011/10/pakistan-took-gps-data/

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
At least appreciate pak army that they capture the soldier and save his life from drowning ........is it means they have protested to Pakistan why they save there soldier from drowning ?
Saved from drowning? When?

Are you under effect of Afghan weed?

Last edited:

hitesh

India should demand total release of the BSF guy ,his service rifle, his moter boat repaired & serviced

Ashutosh Lokhande

bsf jawan - I have no complaints; i am happy to be going home.
i was treated better than i expected in pakistan.
the jawan who was rescued by pak rangers after his boat strayed capsized and he was swept away in river chenab.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles