Indian boy solves 350-year-old Math problem set by Newton

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
He turned his back to our country, pays taxes to another country and has another citizenship. Everthing he does benefits his new country but not India. So no fukcing reason to be proud.
now thats totally mean/narrow minded thinking ,he had not ditched his country. He is barely 16 yrs old ,his parents must be staying /working& settled in germany when he was born so he had to accept german citizenship.I am sure many of members of this forum would be indians but having foreign citizenship,that is totally wrong to say that they ditched their country.

Now regarding paying taxes to other countries ,well they have to do it ,but meanwhile u forget there are many NRI who gives voluntary donations to india during calamity & emergency times.

well i am seriously against" brain drain" of indian talent .but personal choices depend upon personal individual only like they ,search for a better life & job in abroad so they prefer to go abroad.

THANK U :D

Koovie

now thats totally mean/narrow minded thinking ,he had not ditched his country. He is barely 16 yrs old ,his parents must be staying /working& settled in germany when he was born so he had to accept german citizenship.I am sure many of members of this forum would be indians but having foreign citizenship,that is totally wrong to say that they ditched their country.

Now regarding paying taxes to other countries ,well they have to do it ,but meanwhile u forget there are many NRI who gives voluntary donations to india during calamity & emergency times.

well i am seriously against" brain drain" of indian talent .but personal choices depend upon personal individual only like they ,search for a better life & job in abroad so they prefer to go abroad.

THANK U :D
Havent noticed that he is only a student but still, many nris tend to bash India, its roads and corrupt politicians and so on, but instead of improving our country they go abroad, just for money. Such people are not much better than our corrupt babus !

BTW: I grew up in germany but I only have an OCI card (For business reasons)

Blackwater

superb news !!!

well done lad actually tell u what we indians are excellent in mathematics.

i remember we were the ones who invented ZERO :D

foreign media as usual did not mentioned he is Indian lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Blackwater

London: A 16-year-old Indian origin schoolboy in Germany has managed to crack puzzles that baffled the world of maths for more than 350 years, it was reported in London Saturday.

Shouryya Ray, from Dresden, has been hailed a genius after working out the problems set by Sir Isaac Newton.

Ray solved two fundamental particle dynamics theories which physicists have previously been able to calculate only by using powerful computers, Daily Mail reported.

His solutions mean that scientists can now calculate the flight path of a thrown ball and then predict how it will hit and bounce off a wall.

Ray only came across the problems during a school trip to Dresden University where professors claimed they were uncrackable, the newspaper said.

"I just asked myself, 'Why not?'," explained Ray.

"I didn't believe there couldn't be a solution," he added.

Ray began solving complicated equations as a six-year-old but says he's no genius.

After arriving from Kolkata four years ago without any knowledge of the German language, Shouryya is now fluent in the language.

His intelligence was quickly noted in class and he was pushed up two years in school- he is currently sitting his exams early, the Mail said.

Indian boy solves 350-year-old Math problem set by Newton

Its bad luck of sir newton that he did not born in India:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles