Indian Ballistic Missile Defense System

power_monger

Country flag
Agreed, but never the less, AAD is an endo-atmospheric system whereas we do need multiple layer of defense while talking about effective BMD and for that PDV is essential.

Anyway, what is the status of the second stage of PDV? Are we still using liquid propellant in it or switched on to solid?

Lets celebrate sucess of AAD. AAD has been completly redesigned with new motor,seeker and TVM and bigger war head. PDV is on the way.PDV has been redesigned to contain MMW and IIR seeker. Infact DRDO is almost final stages of two color seeker which is advanced version.

Need of hour is start operationaising with AAD. when PDV comes,it will make our BMD robust and pakistan will made to think hundread times before it talks of nuclear threat.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Now the target missile enter the picture

upload_2016-5-16_21-21-49.png

one other thing i notice is that at this stage AAD is at its max height or going downwards

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Target missile most probably a naval launch Prithvi (dhanush)

upload_2016-5-16_21-23-34.png

you can easily see the fins.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Here goes the Nasr blackmail in the gutter.

Why can't we modify it to shoot Aircrafts on the lines of S 400 ?

PS- Ashwin is also a vedic God :)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Here goes the Nasr blackmail in the gutter.

Why can't we modify it to shoot Aircrafts on the lines of S 400 ?

PS- Ashwin is also a vedic God :)
with new middle range radar everything is visible at 400 kms range (i am not even talking about LRTR)

I think we need small missile for NASR rocket, DRDO did said that they are working for it.

What we need is Iron dome type small missile in numbers with good range.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
with new middle range radar everything is visible at 400 kms range (i am not even talking about LRTR)

I think we need small missile for NASR rocket, DRDO did said that they are working for it.

What we need is Iron dome type small missile in numbers with good range.
We have Green Pine Radar near Bangalore :)

Nasr is nothing but a Chinese Weiahi Rocket with some modification but still a primitive Chinese tech.

I bet S 400 can shot it down

ws-2-china11.jpg

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
We have Green Pine Radar near Bangalore :)

Nasr is nothing but a Chinese Weiahi Rocket with some modification but still a primitive Chinese tech.

I bet S 400 can shot it down

View attachment 8645
tracking enemy objects is not a problem, Pak at best has some guided rockets with fins, which the TVC and liquid motors can counter easily. AAD has TVC and PDV/PAD has liquid motors. All you need to do is to miniaturise the package for this and for MIRVs.

They would be incredible stupid to use nukes against our armor attack, first we will wide spread our armor and formations, so as not to give them target of concentration to use nuke easily, Plus nuking their country will only going to effect locals, next comes the counter attack, which shall be on all possible locations and nuke delivery systems of Pakistan, it has to be fast and on wide spread targets, so much so that state of Pakistan should not be functional any more. Then to make sure no such nukes come to our country, we should track and nuke them some more.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles