Indian Army spots UFO in Ladakh?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Re: Times of India: Over 100 UFOs seen along China border

Some one in China threw a birthday party, some one across the border mobilized a military radar. hahah.
What were they celebrating? Tiananmen Massacre ?

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

What were they celebrating? Tiananmen Massacre ?
why are you so upset?

Those are just probe-ballons used by local weather station. it might be blown across due to sudden change of air current.
Do you think any one with a brain will paint them in bright yellow/orange/red for you to spot if he wants to use it as a spy device?

Just Calm down.
And all these reports just suggest how bad India needs to invest sufficiently into their atmosphere research and improve local weather stations. These kind of equipment are used every where, China, Japan, Korea, you name it.

Let me reveal this Object to you,

someone are just hypernervous due to ignorance.

In windy days, these ballons can very well be blown away.

Last edited:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

why are you so upset?

Those are just probe-ballons used by local weather station. it might be blown across due to sudden change of air current.
Do you think any one with a brain will paint them in bright yellow/orange/red for you to spot if he wants to use it as a spy device?

Just Calm down.
And all these reports just suggest how bad India needs to invest sufficiently into their atmosphere research and improve local weather stations. These kind of equipment are used every where, China, Japan, Korea, you name it.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

why are you so upset?

Just Calm down.

Balloons? Really?

You think 100+ spotting of atmospheric balloons & Army can't deduce what internet ninjas are concluding?

Well, what should I say, your public information is much more declassified than a democracy ! :rofl:

Victor Sierra

Country flag

why are you so upset?

Just Calm down.

Probe balloon doesn't enters International Air Space 100s of time. Probe-balloon doesn't disappears all of a sudden & goes back, from where they came from.

Probe-Balloon can be detected in RADAR & Spectrum Analyzer.

warriorextreme

Country flag
I am one of those people who never give a damn about UFO are real or not..but while coming home today I saw 2 UFOs...It was weird that they were not moving and they vanished in front of my eyes..could not keep it to myself cause I never thought I will see UFOs

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Probe balloon doesn't enters International Air Space 100s of time. Probe-balloon doesn't disappears all of a sudden & goes back, from where they came from.

Probe-Balloon can be detected in RADAR & Spectrum Analyzer.
Well, they burst, and the base station send a replacement.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Balloons? Really?

You think 100+ spotting of atmospheric balloons & Army can't deduce what internet ninjas are concluding?

Well, what should I say, your public information is much more declassified than a democracy ! :rofl:
They can't or they won't? or the 100+ a real occurrence or something made up?

It might be just due to your army needs weapon deals to get kick backs for your generals, they reported lacking of hardware to detect something non-existing,and your congress party tycoons will allocate money and the rest is your story to tell. Actually,
your military are very good at this. If they want some new toy, China will be cooperating in their reports

Democrazy of Indian style is very funny, guerrilla votes with machine guns.

Last edited:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am one of those people who never give a damn about UFO are real or not..but while coming home today I saw 2 UFOs...It was weird that they were not moving and they vanished in front of my eyes..could not keep it to myself cause I never thought I will see UFOs
if they can travel from zillions miles away, why do they bother send in such a probe device? what you see was balloons, they were immobile because you have no visual
reference in the background to tell their motion, they disappear because they disintegrated due to change of air pressure.

warriorextreme

Country flag
if they can travel from zillions miles away, why do they bother send in such a probe device? what you see was balloons, they were immobile because you have no visual
reference in the background to tell their motion, they disappear because they disintegrated due to change of air pressure.
I hope those UFO were balloons...but they certainly did not have round or elliptical shape like balloon...

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
I hope those UFO were balloons...but they certainly did not have round or elliptical shape like balloon...
then maybe relics from missile launch or released CFTs. if anything man made, maybe US did came up with something like aurora.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
They can't or they won't? or the 100+ a real occurrence or something made up?

It might be just due to your army needs weapon deals to get kick backs for your generals, they reported lacking of hardware to detect something non-existing,and your congress party tycoons will allocate money and the rest is your story to tell. Actually,
your military are very good at this. If they want some new toy, China will be cooperating in their reports

Democrazy of Indian style is very funny, guerrilla votes with machine guns.
Thank you for your intelligent conspiracy theory which no one could ever think of, but I will pass.

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

warriorextreme

Country flag
then maybe relics from missile launch or released CFTs. if anything man made, maybe US did came up with something like aurora.
I live in a city which is part of Mumbai Metropolitan Area...any missile test does not take place near mumbai.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
I live in a city which is part of Mumbai Metropolitan Area...any missile test does not take place near mumbai.
what you spot may very well outside of Mumbai for several hundred miles, if not missile relics, then CFTs, there should be a lot air base around the city.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thank you for your intelligent conspiracy theory which no one could ever think of, but I will pass.

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away
You talk as if there is no previous cases, remember your purchase of Swedish Artillery? heheh, need I elaborate more?
and your procurement of Mirage, and your submarine procurement scandal?

and the hyper-expensive C 130, do you believe the price tag was really that high?

Last edited:

Victor Sierra

Country flag

Well, they burst, and the base station send a replacement.
Well if they burst, where they disappears?
They should fall on earth coz we have a thing called gravity. Just one thing if its a probe-balloon than Why didn't show up in RADAR or Spectrum Analyzer?

Your justifications are baseless.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Well if they burst, where they disappears?
They should fall on earth coz we have a thing called gravity. Just one thing if its a probe-balloon than Why didn't show up in RADAR or Spectrum Analyzer?

Your justifications are baseless.
Nah, even you shoot your AK to sky, there is still no way for you to trace back the fallen bullets.
The pieces are so light they may be blown up onto Himalaya or down to Indian Ocean you will never know.
did you ever find any stray birthday helium balloon piece on ground? use some common sense please.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
You talk as if there is no previous cases, remember your purchase of Swedish Artillery? heheh, need I elaborate more?
and your procurement of Mirage, and your submarine procurement scandal?

and the hyper-expensive C 130, do you believe the price tag was really that high?
Take the offtopic comments somewhere else.

captonjohn

Country flag

Well, they burst, and the base station end a replacement.
I have a question. Why all if these balloons are regular exercise for the weather then why since last year such UFO news has been seen along the Indo-China Border? I think army officials cannot make mistake 100 times to identify a balloon in the air. There is something unusual that is happening if these are balloons then still Indian army has to verify with high resolution cameras. I also read that when IA sent drones to trace these objects but they couldn't identify it. How a drone with high resolution cameras can make such a mistake by not identifying a balloon?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles