Indian Army Fans Facebook page back

Zebra

Country flag
The whole lot of Cong. Propaganda ( anti BJP ) videos in the name of Robert Vadra (10) - YouTube .

Nearly more than 15 videos , which I saw . From Robert Vadra ( 1 ) to Robert Vadra (15) .

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
The whole lot of Cong. Propaganda ( anti BJP ) vodeos in the name of Robert Vadra (10) - YouTube .

Nearly more than 13 videos , which I saw . From Robert Vadra ( 1 ) to Robert Vadra (13) .
pLS post them in a seperate thread in politics if you wsh so that every one could watch it.even though a congress supporter i would like to watch the false allegations:p

Zebra

Country flag
pLS post them in a seperate thread in politics if you wsh so that every one could watch it.even though a congress supporter i would like to watch the false allegations:p
Bro , there is a link in #22 , ( Robert Vadra (10) - YouTube . )

rest, I will post later , if you do not mind .

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I wish nda came to power next time so that the masses will be enlightened that NDA is as much rotten as UPA.after reading some of the posts in DFI i myself doubts that was it necesary to put NDA in opposition as thay all are direct cousins of the lord almighty who are 100% when dealing with their subjects well being::rofl:

Galaxy

Country flag
I wish nda came to power next time so that the masses will be enlightened that NDA is as much rotten as UPA.after reading some of the posts in DFI i myself doubts that was it necesary to put NDA in opposition as thay all are direct cousins of the lord almighty who are 100% when dealing with their subjects well being::rofl:

Don't compare corrupt Congress with NDA. :nono::nono:

Congress is bunch of idiots like Diggy and Sibal. Why comparing a Dog with nationalist leaders ?? :frusty:

In NDA regime, nothing will be banned and current soft power will turn into powerful country. Congress Paid Media will turn into Free Media.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The Indian Air Force Page is there. These pages I think are setup privately and someone probably took it down or perhaps posted grisly pictures which caused it to be taken out. There are policies on Facebook as well.
I am sure IAF people are so refined they never offend anybody. Same with USAF.

Poseidon

Country flag
Indian Army Fans Facebook page back.

Indian Army Fans which was missing on Facebook was back after 2 days.This has led to rumors that it was a victim of Kapil Sibal's censorship.
Currently they have nearly 400,000 fans & is the largest facebook page dedicated to Indian Military.
http://www.facebook.com/IndiaArmyFans

Last edited:

Koovie

mhh the owner of the FB fanpage has been arrested by Delhi police, but has been released ...

amitkriit

Let them learn from their masters in past, most notably Indira and Rajeev, on how they lived and how they died. The current Yuvaraj and the Queen aren't even 1/10th of what these two individuals were. Indira with all the state power on her side could not win her seat. Rajiv Gandhi started the downfall of Con-Gress.

I believe this is the beginning of the end.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So is there any source to say this was blocked or removed by censorship??

amitkriit

So is there any source to say this was blocked or removed by censorship??
Yes, the original link doesn't work or load from inside India (I double-checked it myself). Something is fishy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles