Indian Army Destroys Five Pakistani Out Post

bhramos

Country flag
How can we transport such trucks to forward bases of J&K!!!!
they are easy for other areas, but in Mountain terrain i think they are useless.......

Last edited by a moderator:

davidbenjamin

Pak Army Captain killed by Indian Army Firing.

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani military said on Wednesday that one of its officers had been killed by Indian troops firing from across the Line of Control in the Kashmir region.

"Another soldier ... was seriously wounded due to unprovoked Indian shelling," said a military official.

The incident follows the killing of five Indian soldiers along the so-called Line of Control that separates the two sides in the Himalayan region this month.

India said the five were killed by Pakistani forces but Pakistan denied involvement.

PS: This news is in Times of India. but I am not allowed to post Links.

Blackwater

Re: Pak Army Captain killed by Indian Army Firing.

LoC firing: Pakistan Army captain killed

ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani army officer was killed and a soldier wounded after an exchange of fire across the de facto border with India, the Pakistani military said.

According to the military sources, a captain was killed and another soldier was seriously injured when Indian forces opened "unprovoked fire" at Shakma sector near the town of Skardu on Tuesday night at 11:15pm local time.

Pakistani troops responded to the firing and exchange of fire continued for several hours after midnight, said the sources.

Recent weeks have seen an escalation in tensions between the two South Asian neighbours, with several soldiers killed on both sides of the border, which either side declares to be unilateral violations of a 2003 ceasefire by the other country.

LoC firing: Pakistan Army captain killed - DAWN.COM

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Re:

Unprovoked firings? They were trying to provoke IA for last 15 days, when failed, PA itself killed it's own soldier and now blaiming IA for this.

davidbenjamin

Can someome tell me the signalling behind the Pakistani ambush on 6 Aug. I am not sure why they did it. Have they started to think that our govt is so weak that IA will not be allowed to retaliate no matter what ever the pakis do ?

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Hi, Read the forum next time before opening new thread, your thread merged with a ongoing thread on the issue..

Read this thread for your questions, Photos and vids and all the link available in this thread..

Can someome tell me the signalling behind the Pakistani ambush on 6 Aug. I am not sure why they did it. Have they started to think that our govt is so weak that IA will not be allowed to retaliate no matter what ever the pakis do ?

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
No report by Pakistani media, even ISPR silent on it, fake news i guess.
It is quite possible that the Pakistani Army got a good hammering, and is too embarrassed to tell the truth to its own people. If Pakistan does not want to declare the details to its people, then Indian Army can continue hammering the Pakistani Army.

A public outrage by the Pakistani government will put more pressure on itself to retaliate, a move that will mean escalation, that Pakistan can ill afford to get involved in.
I believe we should NOW start using 105 MM Guns AT LEAST

If Not the 155 mm Bofors straight away

There is no law on the border, LOC, and it must be understood to both the sides

sir, when you fight an open war then you know its for the purpose, either to defend or to put the military on the aggression for a certain reason. but when a side of border wait for the patrolling people of other side to attack on the back then you forget that it is meant for nothing, except the fact that the certain families of those few have lost the man feeding them.......

there is no law which stop you to come to other side for a distance and score few, nor the same is applied on the Indian side too. and there must always be an understanding between the militaries employed on the border that, "in case of any coward attack and if Pakistani side then dont take proper action, including formal apology, then it would only mean that Indian side would then respond."

I mean, just hand over Pakistan to other countries if you can't control it. as, whenever Pakistani military allow any type of coward attack to just behead or kill few, it would then mean for losing few of Pakistan side too. its a common understanding between two sides, who are heavily armed and no law stop them to fire. it must always be understood by the Pakistani military that when you open fire, you do know that few of your own team will be killed in response. military of both the sides are working for salaries only, and any type of killing few on back etc would mean that you lost few of your own team too :thumb:

sir i don't favor wars but there would always be an understanding between the Indian and Pakistani troops on the border. that is, "if even one Indian troops lose his life on the border, then i must result is scoring at least one pakistani military man on the same border. and if you lose 30 this year then at least 30 you gotto score on the Pakistani side to always help them understand that, whenever they kill one Indian military personal, it will then result is a certain fate of one of their own team." :thumb:

the number must always be balanced, and it must always be confirmed to the Pakistani side, whenever they try for any coward attack on the Indian military :thumb:

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Guys are there anymore clips from news channels coming up ?, Do post if i missed anyone of them ..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
India strikes back at LoC

Published on Aug 21, 2013

They provoked us continuously for 13 days with 30 ceasefire violations along the LoC. Now, Indian troops have given a befitting reply to Pakistan. Indian forces have decimated four Pakistani posts which were responsible for unprovoked firing in the past months.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Published on Aug 20, 2013

In fresh ceasefire violations, Pakistani troops on Tuesday (August 20) opened fire from automatic weapons and mortars in Hamirpur and Mendhar along the LoC in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, drawing retaliation from Indian troops.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Published on Aug 19, 2013

Pakistan on Monday (August 19) yet again violated ceasefire at Mendhar around 2.35 pm. This is the 27th ceasefire violation in just 11 days. According to the sources, small arms and automatic weapons were used. There was an effective retaliation by the Indian troops. So far there has been no casualities or damage.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its evident they are trying even under fire, lurking for weak points for infiltration ..

19-20 > two infiltration attempts..
20-21 > one more attempt..

IA will make sure they fall whenever they try ..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Civilian homes or terror dens?

Published on Aug 20, 2013

Under the garb of structures designed like civilian houses. Pakistan is running terror launch pads cum fortified bunkers on LoC to target Indian forward posts.TIMES NOW has exclusive visuals of Aurangzeb Post and other such deceptive bunkers along the LoC.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
'Pakistan plans won't succeed'

In an excluisve interview to TIMES NOW, Major General VP Singh, the GoC of the 25 Infantry Division, incharge of Rajouri and Poonch sector along the LoC reacts to the repeated ceasefire violations. The Major says that Pakistan's provocations are not going to deter India and the Army will fight it out.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
26 ceasefire violations in 11 days

In yet another ceasfire viiolation along the Line of control, Pakistani troops on Monday (August 19)opened fire on three forward posts in Mendhar, Balakote. There were reports of intermittent firing in progress along the LoC. India troops are said to have retaliated strongly to the Pakistani firing.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles