Indian Army Destroys Five Pakistani Out Post

Decklander

I wud like to know the instances barring the ones leading to the 1962 war, wherein the COAS has directly briefed the PM, bypassing the RM & CCS? What the hell is happenning? These two sardars are trying to run the affairs of IA as their personal fiefdom?

pankaj nema

Country flag
I believe we should NOW start using 105 MM Guns AT LEAST

If Not the 155 mm Bofors straight away

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
One of the coolest thing i saw in the vid, That after the enemy post open fire with HMG ( You can see the flash of enemy HMG on photo 2 of the post no #81 ) as soon as the enemy opens up, 40mm Shell rained on that particular post, As Indian army knew the location of the post from where the fire was ..

There is no doubt that PA took casualty..

This reminds of kargil now..

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I believe we should NOW start using 105 MM Guns AT LEAST

If Not the 155 mm Bofors straight away
Not bad... the ammo would get expired otherwise.Use it for target practice.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
One of the coolest thing i saw in the vid, That after the enemy post open fire with HMG ( You can see the flash of enemy HMG on photo 2 of the post no #81 ) as soon as the enemy opens up, 40mm Shell rained on that particular post, As Indian army knew the location of the post from where the fire was ..

Yeah the enemy fire tells its exact location and gets rained by shelling by India.

What I am trying to see how many Paki causalities but no news yet.

India should not hesitate opening bigger guns and show that Paki bullets would be met with artillery shells.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Rock 127

Regarding the Air strike which you have written about

The following words are still fresh in my mind Having seen the TV briefing
and FORTUNATELY I found them on the NET

''The IAF is a mature service, not easily given to hyperbole. But in the case of this attack, and in particular to describe the state of this target, the word obliterated does come to mind.

The strike force encountered surface-to-air missiles in this attack but pushed through the strikes nevertheless'', Gp Capt Rajaram said.

Source Rediff On The NeT:Jubar Heights captured, enemy camp destroyed

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
For now small caliber arms are doing more than enough, Opening big guns would give excuse to both Gop cry-outs & Goi intervene in Military affairs..

India should not hesitate opening bigger guns and show that Paki bullets would be met with artillery shells.
============

Both of these are deployed in various sectors ..

Only Ghataks or are Para(SF) deployed there?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Army's tough message to Pakistan

The Pakistani side continues to violate the ceasefire with impunity. But Indian troops are ready to give them a befitting reply. Top army commander Major Genenral V P Singh sends out a tough message to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The reality at our Borders

The Krishna Ghati sector has been a witness to a number of ceasefire violations over the last week. TIMES NOW's crew spent the night of August 14 at the Nangi Tekri post in the Krishna Ghati sector. Here is what the cameras have caught.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Indian Army opens fire, terrorists flee

On August 16 in the dead of the night, two Pakistani terrorists tried to enter the Indian side of the border near the Bhimber Gulli outpost in the Poonch sector, Jammu & Kashmir, with assistance from 655 Mujahideen of Pakistani army. This is how the Indian Army stopped them

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Caught in constant crossfire, villages at the Line of Control live in fear

Blackwater

Kunal do IA has weapon locating radars?

TrueSpirit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles