Indian Army Destroys Five Pakistani Out Post

SPIEZ

Country flag
@Kunal Biswas,

In the pic, what are those things behind the trigger handle?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wonder why the PM called the Army Chief to his house to brief him!

Army Chief Gen Bikram Singh briefs Prime Minister on LoC situation

The Army Chief held an "unscheduled" 40-minute meeting with the Prime Minister at his 7, Race Course Road residence and briefed him about the ongoing ceasefire violations on the Line of Control, sources said here.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ter-on-loc-situation/articleshow/21918625.cms
I she trying to find some escape route so that he can continue with his 'uninterrupted and interruptible' dialogue with Pakistan or has he got cold feet?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I wonder why the PM called the Army Chief to his house to brief him!

Is he trying to find some escape route so that he can continue with his 'uninterrupted and interruptible' dialogue with Pakistan or has he got cold feet?
Both poor fellows can not make quixotic Pakistan army behave in a certain way. Otherwise a new script could have been made to fool Indians over the phone.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Guys and reports about the loss of pakis? Just destroying posts means nothing? They have enough money from bheekh to make it.

How many Paki terrorist/soldiers are killed?

hit&run

Mod
Guys and reports about the loss of pakis? Just destroying posts means nothing? They have enough money from bheekh to make it.

How many Paki terrorist/soldiers are killed?
We do not know It could simply a trick to release some videos to media so that Indians be made quite for the time being. Just started thinking this way.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We do not know It could simply a trick to release some videos to media so that Indians be made quite for the time being. Just started thinking this way.
Who knows whats the UPA....................... is cooking

hit&run

Mod
Who knows whats the UPA....................... is cooking

I am big fan of Rock, teenage ke jamane se.

UPA is cooking to raise as much as capital it can for coming elections, rest of the things are just willy-nilly, wishy-washy kill the time tactic.

One has to see how this rupee blood bath is going to benefit them.

Since no one is there to investigate against congress-I but in ideal condition our agencies can monitor how much money they have converted into dollars etc. during good times rotting in their overseas accounts is going to pour back in India before elections. (I think these lines should be dropped in sinking rupee thread).

Decklander

seems these two sardars are making a fool of us Indians.

pankaj nema

Country flag
I trust the Army Chief but NOT the PM

BTW today there has been NO ceasefire violations

So the hammering by IA has worked for the time being

hit&run

Mod
seems these two sardars are making a fool of us Indians.
Well both PM and COAS should have been talking and doing the same that is warn and avenge Pakistan, respectively. But we all know how statements were made to change, how the leadership was out in media to defend dialogue with Pakistan.

The harsh reality for PM and COAS is that they can not wash the blood of Indian soldiers which is spilling at LOC.

I believe there are people in Army who release such news to media so that no brushing under the carpet happens. And reason is because under this Prime Minister the previous practises are not allowed; to infiltrate Pakistan and kill their soldiers. Therefore instead being killed as sitting ducks in this handicap match people in army are exposing every single Pakistani misadventure to media which PA is doing with impunity for recent time.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@Twinblade, @abingdonboy, @Shatian ..

If you following this thread, Do post pictures & vid to Mp.net from here, My account there is inactive for some time, And perhaps will be for some more time ..

Thanks ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
First few days ago the images recorded on thermal cams on enemy infiltration >>

Infiltration were noted and retaliated by small arm fire, Pakistani Army retaliated with heavy weapons such as HMG and sniper fire..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles