Indian Army chief's remarks unwise, says Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilpa.Sharma

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan today reacted angrily to the Indian Army chief's remarks describing the country as a major irritant for India's security and about the possibility of a war in a nuclear scenario, saying they were "jingoistic" and "unwise".

More...

Oracle

And that dog Hafiz Sayeed's anti India remarks are wise? Another example of the pot calling the kettle black.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
And that dog Hafiz Sayeed's anti India remarks are wise? Another example of the pot calling the kettle black.
Hafiz Saeed is not pakistani govt. official or representative but Indian Army cheif is the GOI's official and its armed forces' representative.hafiz saeed's opinion can not be said as that of pak govt's official position but on the other hand indian carmy cheif's opinion can be taken as GOI's official position coz he is govt. official.hence in as sense pak. govt's protest is valid.

Oracle

Hafiz Saeed is not pakistani govt. official or representative but Indian Army cheif is the GOI's official and its armed forces' representative.hafiz saeed's opinion can not be said as that of pak govt's official position but on the other hand indian carmy cheif's opinion can be taken as GOI's official position coz he is govt. official.hence in as sense pak. govt's protest is valid.
Correct. But when Hafiz Sayeed lives under the protection of ISI, it can very well be considered the Pakistani terrorist government's mouthpiece.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Correct. But when Hafiz Sayeed lives under the protection of ISI, it can very well be considered the Pakistani terrorist government's mouthpiece.
Can you prove it????or can the GOI prove it???

Oracle

Are you that dumb OR you are trolling? Open your eyes, read news. Use some common sense too, I know it's rare.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you that dumb OR you are trolling? Open your eyes, read news. Use some common sense too, I know it's rare.
Im asking for proof which is admissible in the court of law of the land ...pakistan...not some masala news from TOIlet.

EagleOne

he said pakistan and china are major irritants for India's security -is some thing wrong ?
irrtants which causes irritation for example - chinese-hacking,stapped visas ,teritoral claim of arunachal.....pakistans terrorist groups causing trouble all this come under irrtation..i dont think their is new in this statement as every one knows

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
he said pakistan and china are major irritants for India's security -is some thing wrong ?
irrtants which causes irritation for example - chinese-hacking,stapped visas ,teritoral claim of arunachal.....pakistans terrorist groups causing trouble all this come under irrtation..i dont think their is new in this statement as every one knows
Job of army chief in not that of making public statements but that of making strategies to defeat enemy plans in the war room.Its the job of GOI to make statement.

Oracle

Im asking for proof which is admissible in the court of law of the land ...pakistan...not some masala news from TOIlet.
Who are you to seek proof? Haven't we given enough evidence about 26/11? What happened?
Btw, does Pakistan have a court of law? It's a jungle out there.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who are you to seek proof? Haven't we given enough evidence about 26/11? What happened?
Btw, does Pakistan have a court of law? It's a jungle out there.
No India didnt give enough evidence that could ve implicated hafiz saeed in 26/11.Even indian court would ve thrown that case out.Just for example in this case lakhvi gonna be released unless kasab is examined and they are correct on this.Its court's duty to examine all persons related to the case before pronouncing judgement.

Can't proceed 26/11 case unless Kasab, Ansari examined: Pak court

EagleOne

can u reject the isi's hand in terrorist activities out side pakistan .? ISI shares intelligence with Lashkar and provided protection for it

EagleOne

Job of army chief in not that of making public statements but that of making strategies to defeat enemy plans in the war room.Its the job of GOI to make statement.
who are we to deside their jobs ... and he is a authorised person of GOI to comment about national security

Oracle

No India didnt give enough evidence that could ve implicated hafiz saeed in 26/11.Even indian court would ve thrown that case out.Just for example in this case lakhvi gonna be released unless kasab is examined and they are correct on this.Its court's duty to examine all persons related to the case before pronouncing judgement.

Can't proceed 26/11 case unless Kasab, Ansari examined: Pak court
You are free to believe Pakistani courts. I don't. Let's come back to topic, instead of deviating from it. Shall we?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
can u reject the isi's hand in terrorist activities out side pakistan .? ISI shares intelligence with Lashkar and provided protection for it
I ve to see the evidence for it before reaching any conclusion...do you have evidence of it?

note: Evidence which is permissible in court not some newspaper clipping etc.

smartindian

Country flag
is it not true that mumbai 26/11 master mind is Hafiz Sayeed , what did pakistan do ? and 12 dossier as been given to pakistan till now, what the hell proof do you want my foot

Oracle

I ve to see the evidence for it before reaching any conclusion...do you have evidence of it?

Even if I have proof, who are you? You don't even exist for people like me. You live in a virtual world & hide behind desktops. It's never cool to be an internet warrior. So, grow up!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
who are we to deside their jobs ... and he is a authorised person of GOI to comment about national security
Duties of Army chief are enshrined in the constitution of democratic republic of india.and ultimately its we the people of india who are supreme and its we who decides everything by voting a govt.Do you know why every ovt official is reffered as public servant in india...coz its the people of india becoz of whom democratic india is there.

Rage

DFI TEAM
I can't believe you guys don't get it. ajtr is just toyin' with you.

As for Hafiz Saeed, his connections to the Pak military and govt. are obvious.

Illusions in Punjab

Make sure you read the report mentioned of.

Punjab govt gave Rs82m to JD: papers

By Our Staff Reporter
Wednesday, 16 Jun, 2010

LAHORE: The Punjab government gave more than Rs82 million to the Jamatud Dawa (JD) during the outgoing financial year, according to the budget documents for 2010-11.

The supplementary budget for the outgoing fiscal presented before the provincial assembly for its approval reveals that the provincial government gave a grant of Rs79 million to the Markaz-i-Tayyaba, the JD headquarters in Muridke.

Another sum of Rs3 million was given as grants to the schools run by the JD in the different districts of Punjab, according to the supplementary budget 2009-10.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah Khan admitted to having given the money to the JD.

He told DawnNews on Tuesday that the money was given to these institutions after the organisation was banned (following the Mumbai attacks on Nov 26, 2008) and administrator was appointed by the government.

The purpose of giving this grant, he said, was to continue the welfare services provided by the organisation's sc hools, dispensaries and hospitals.

A Punjab government spokesman denied having given money to the JD. He clarified that the grant had been given to the administrator for welfare services.

It is official state govt. policy to support the Jamat-ud-Dawa, reflected in their budget, despite information of their nefarious activities.

Last edited:

EagleOne

well u only posted articles related to wikileaks ,us slams for leaks their military documents.some of them shows the nexus between them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles