Indian army addons in ARMA/OFP

abhijan123

Hi All,

I am in the process of creating Indian Army addons for the game Armed Assault-Cold War Crisis. Already a small number of new addons (LCA and Chetak) have been realesed. Links for the same can be found in BIS forum. Anyone whos having the OFP/ARMA-CWC can download these. It'll be found under West->IAF-AIR. Please try and let me know ur feedback. I'll post the links itself very soon. Till then u can get it from BIS forum

Its only the begining. A large number of unfinished models are in my HDD. Will release them soon

Regards

abhijan123

Hi All,

Chetak has been modified with new glass texture. Kindly check the same as well

Regards

abhijan123

Will it work with ArmA 2?
Hi,

I dont think so. It has to be modified for use in ARMA. As of now I have not planned anything in ARMA2. I am waiting for ARMA3 to come out and the BI tools to be released

Regards

pmaitra

Ok, but please post screenshots with your creations.

Thank you for your effort.

abhijan123

Hi All

Patriot SAM system has been released a while ago. I'll post the link soon. In the meantime i'll post a lineup of in game 5th Gen fighters around the world soon. All are WIP(90% complete, SFX going on). Will be released in time

Regards

abhijan123

alright everybody............lets begin................starting the 5th gen lineup...........find the plane..........and guess the camo scheme(hint its from a well known IAF jet)

abhijan123

Hi All,

A pre-Alpha study of 5th gen light fighter. And improved LCA. Added: Proximity detonator and missile bug fixed

N.B: This model i got from google sketchup (author i cant remember now but the model is really gorgeous). I only made it game ready. Its just a pre-study. Full range will be released soon (and it'll contain models made by me only)

ok. link posting now allowed................but same has been posted in BIS forum

abhijan123

Just a curiosity

Anybody want to see the Gnat/Ajeet in the game?. Plz let me know.

abhijan123

Hi All,

Gnat WIP screenshot has been posted in BIS forum. Please check the same

abhijan123

Hi All,

80 years of IAF ------------------- Commemoration flight

Touching the Sky with Glory --------------- Introducing the Gnat

More to follow............very soon

Regards

abhijan123

Indian Army/Navy soldiers so far......... from right to left: ParaSF operator in "patka" or bandana armed with m4acog, Indian Army regular soldier armed with INSAS, Marcos operator with LMG, Marcos operator with m4acog, paraSF regular soldier and finally para SF officer

Global Defence

New threads

Articles