Indian-American Nikki Haley scripts US history

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What has her religion to do with her patronage and loyalty?

Let's not paint the world with broad strokes, shall we.

I am a Christian and I bet I do a lot more for the interests of my country than the average Hindu.

And I know plenty of other Christians who do, as well.

Haley also attends Sikh and Methodist services, by the way... out of respect for her parents' culture.
I second what JayaATL said, its not about the issue of conversion of religion, may be i over emphasized that point and made it an narrow communal dispute, all those things she stands for, the tea-party movement stands for everything thats anti-liberal and against co-existence.

I know there are a lot of Christians in India who are more patriotic than i am, for instance that lady who heads the missile program of India. I have no issues but people like Bobby Jindal are two faced creeps. He claims that he did exorism in collage, that sort of an nut job cant be good for anyone.

JayATL

i support anti-immigration policy..
if immigration is stopped all those companies will have to move to India in some or other ways :)
that means more jobs here :)
LOL, that's some voodoo Jackie chan logic of getting jobs to go overseas:)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
She's not an Indian..let's stop glorifying these people.
This.

It angers me whenever our media start latching on these people. They couldn't give two shits about India so why does our media care ??? makes India look cheap....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles