Indian-American astronaut Sunita Williams heading back to space

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
She is not Indian-american, she is american-american and not an Indian citizen.

There is no reason to take credit whatever she does...all of it belongs to usa. This type of cheap behaviour by our media to join the name of India where it doesn't belong actually brings bad name to India.

Koovie

this hype around such people is just a big shame. Better hail all those unsung heros on the streers helping others...

Blackwater

She is not Indian-american, she is american-american and not an Indian citizen.

There is no reason to take credit whatever she does...all of it belongs to usa. This type of cheap behaviour by our media to join the name of India where it doesn't belong actually brings bad name to India.

ohh bhai Indian American does not mean Indian citizen living in America . Indian American means Indian origin or Indian ethnicity

she has some roots in India, hope these pics help to refresh ur mind

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Majority of people around the world have some "roots" from India if you go by migration pattern of humans out of africa.

I am saying that India can only take credit when Indian citizen achieves something that too when a significant part of his/her training or education is from India.

Regarding sunita williams all credit goes to her personally for her achievements and usa where she was educated and trained in whatever her specific job is.

p.s her mother is Slovenian so she is Indian-Slovenian-American.

Blackwater

Majority of people around the world have some "roots" from India if you go by migration pattern of humans out of africa.

I am saying that India can only take credit when Indian citizen achieves something that too when a significant part of his/her training or education is from India.

Regarding sunita williams all credit goes to her personally for her achievements and usa where she was educated and trained in whatever her specific job is.

p.s her mother is Slovenian so she is Indian-Slovenian-American.
still she is and will be known as Indian American all over the world, enough for the pride for India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles