India Working to Divide Pakistan

Bharat Ek Khoj

I know what I said. Do you?
Yes, that completely childish statement when you say he wasn't called just because he can surpass Modi's fame.
Lead hindu ? Answer me this, I already asked : How the thekedar of hindutva who wants to build Ram mandir in a different state can't do a sh!t about higher conversion to Christianity in its own birth place Tamilnadu?

Ok then, lets all just sit back and relax while the muzzies take over shall we? We HAVE to fall for someone because we need to know whom to vote. Without following someone you won't vote for anyone or would vote for the wrong person. Getting my drift?
What if you are judging a product just by advertisement ?
I've already posted a link : https://www.quora.com/Is-Dr-Subramanian-Swamy-a-Hindu-extremist
I'm not anti-swamy, nor I say everything is absolutely right posted about him, but you might want to go through it before you make up your mind.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yes, that completely childish statement when you say he wasn't called just because he can surpass Modi's fame.
Lead hindu ? Answer me this, I already asked : How the thekedar of hindutva who wants to build Ram mandir in a different state can't do a sh!t about higher conversion to Christianity in its own birth place Tamilnadu?

What if you are judging a product just by advertisement ?
I've already posted a link : https://www.quora.com/Is-Dr-Subramanian-Swamy-a-Hindu-extremist
I'm not anti-swamy, nor I say everything is absolutely right posted about him, but you might want to go through it before you make up your mind.
Define "childish" will you?

Kharavela

Country flag
Swamy is no god. He is cunning as hell and at the end of the day, is a politician. Only reason he is siding with BJP now is because he suffered a betrayal from Signora. If she had made him the finance minister, he would be a hard core congi right now.
No, your assumption is wrong. Dr Swamy did had offer from PVNR to join Congress when Signora Maino was not in picture. He refused to join Congress as he had promised Jayaprakash Narayan not to leave Janata Party.

Kharavela

Country flag
In one of my previous posts, I've already rebutted this article.
Regarding Quora article:
The author tried to analyse a person from his 2 tweets & an interview. Even in those tweets & interview, Dr Swamy has not said anything wrong. He stood with his previous statements regarding Hindu identity of India. In the same Quora page, I came across one post in comment section which I am quoting verbatim:
Manish Singh Bisht, wrote:
First of let me mention who is Dr. Subramanian Swamy:

1) A Harvard alumni and economist and ex cabinet minister
2) He has served as a member of the Planning Commission of India and Cabinet Minister of India and a expert in foreign affairs of India dealing largely with China
3) Got Tamil Fisherman released from Sri Lankan jails in 2014
4) Got the Kailash Mansarovar route opened from China for Indian Pilgrimage
5) Whistle blower of many scams of congress government including the latest National Herald scam
6) He has demolished many a myths about Sonia Maino, her false claims on her educational claims and her failed quest of becoming the Prime Minister of India.
7) He was elected Member of Parliament 5 times between 1974 and 1999. He has twice represented the city of Mumbai North East during 1977 and 1980, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu in the Parliament

So, Is Swamy a Hindu extremist?
No, in fact he is one of the most rational person you will ever observe. Swamy is an intellectual who has exposed Hindu suppression and muslim appeasement policies of government. He is one of the few intellectuals who has the guts to call spade a spade in case of Islamic extremism and in-tolerance practiced by Islamic extremists across the world and in India.
He has also pointed logically with examples that many Muslims sympathize with Islamic terrorism.

In all he has tried to awaken Hindus about how they are being fooled by Islamic and Christian missionaries in the name of secularism. Hence he has become the number one target of both.

I would like to quote Dr. Subramanian Swamy here, “The panic today is that if NaMo lasts till 2019 then he will last till 2029. So opponents desperate.” and you can easily imagine how spine chilling this can be for various.

Here is the video of Dr Subramanian Swamy talk at Princeton University, August 20 2015 where he talks about current India:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Its just nukes which still keep Pak united otherwise Baluchistan and POK would've been long liberated.

Nukes will have to be taken out of their hand's sooner than later. It is in the interest of every neighbouring country in the region, India is not an exception. The cautionary note was sounded by President Obama during the recently concluded Nuclear Safety Summit, where he mentioned in the opening lines the use of tactical nuclear weapons in the sports event citing a very close call in Paris attacks. It will be a mistake for China to assume that their country will be spared by nuts of ISIS. ISIS has already China to be one of their target countries besides India and Western nations.

India should do whatever it takes to wrest back control of POK, Gilgit, and Baltistan to kill two birds with one stone. If and when conflict breaks out we should aim to cut off their supply lines into POK and KP areas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles