India wins another gulf war, gets Fasih

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Apollyon, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Apollyon

Apollyon Führer Senior Member

India wins another gulf war, gets Fasih

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Tronic likes this.
  3. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

Why is ISI protecting an Indian national?

sayareakd likes this.
  4. Tronic

Tronic Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

5. afako

afako Regular Member

Don't be so happy. As and when US wants they will ignore when India farted Lungs out telling them about the Islamic Terrorists since 1987. When the Paki-US relations are at an all time down, US is networking its slave Saudi to throw Small Gifts to India to make Indians feel as if they have won the Gulf War. Tomorrow Pakis offer to be a Slave again, a New Abdul will strike India and India will start banging the White House's door with a White Hanky explaining the same Tu Tu Me Me.... It's a Vicious Circle in which India is Bluffed time and time again. Unless and unless the Structure of Terrorists from the Anals of Pakistan Army and ISI is Destroyed to its roots, Indians should not be Happy with such tibits.

The only way is Indian Military with Covert Operations by RAW Over run the Lahori Abduls.

Vishwarupa and parijataka like this.
  6. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

Whatever you say the game is in India's favor, as you said "Tomorrow Pakis offer to be a Slave again", then let's enjoy the TAPI pipeline and if the the new Abdul strikes again then a whole new reason to screw the Paki A$$.

btw, that Tu Tu Me Me did worked well this time. It's a honey in the trap situation for Pakis and win-win for India. They go this way and get pain in A$$ and if they choose the other way then get pain everywhere.

:potty:

7. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

:pound:

His name should not be Fasih Mohammad but Fasaa Mohammad :lol:

parijataka likes this.
  8. thakur_ritesh

thakur_ritesh Administrator Administrator

There is absolutely no doubt in the fact that there is definite and an overwhelming role of the US in all these extraditions taking place, hopefully media won’t play the KSA factor too much as was done the last time when Abu Jundal was handed over.

As I said the last time, do it as quick and fast as possible, you never know for how long the bonhomie lasts. Four down, many more to come.

The bigger issue of concern is, what is India being asked to put on the table? These are serious terror modules being busted, and certain big catch have happened, and it shouldn’t just be about the US pressure, or Iran. Fact of the matter is, the KSA is putting it’s interests with Pakistan on the table here, and for India, it doesn’t make too much sense. There ought to be something significant being negotiated here.

In all the feel good thing being attempted for the KSA, don’t forget the KSA has only now decided to handover these terrorists, so in a way this does make the KSA complicit since till date they had decided to overlook all these terrorists and the terror modules, which shows how vulnerable we remain in case the KSA all of a sudden had a change of heart.

parijataka and Zebra like this.
  9. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

Because they are going to spill the beans, I hope this will act as catalyst to postpone PM proposed visit. All business and cultural exchange along with the changes in VISA regulations should be put on back burner that is end of discussion if, I am PM, DM and HM.

@afako: I agree with you 100% that complete destruction of ISI and PA should be the ultimate goal of ours. Investigate the role of high command at every level and prosecute them and death sentence should be the only sentence acceptable. The world opinion of GCC opinion can be shoved up their fart hole and do what is right for Indians.

10. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Free gifts are not taken as success, yet Fasih will open more secretes about Pakistan, the more we know the more better because this time US has keeping an open eye to all this, and US appears to be serious. At least Fasih can give us valuable information about local modules, without their help Pakistanis would have failed to do 26/11.

11. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

suddenly all the terrorists have Pakistani citizenship.............:rofl:

SPIEZ and A chauhan like this.
  12. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

13. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

MI, Saudi Arab was very negative to us for very long time, from financing the terrorists to indirect support, many of our most wanted have visited the country and we were not been able to do anything (added later on: Dawood Ibrahim is good example), therefore once we are started getting big terrorists, it is victory for us, that will discourage others, plus goes long way with our relations with SA.

SPIEZ likes this.
  14. Mad Indian

Actually, we started getting the diplomatic clout with Saudis AFTER getting powerful. IT has noithing to do with pure reasoning and diplomatic skills. Here our economics and our standing in the world in term of our business power is what is making the Saudhis, suddendly co-operate against the Pukis.

So if we have not had a diplomatic clout over Saudis vis a vis Pakis, this long despite being so many times larger than Pukis, then the fault lies with us.

And yes I agree that this is a significant step forward for the nation, but seriously? Does this "achievement" deserve such a title? To me this title is a bit similiar to the statement- "that Doctor is a good doctor because he did not kill his patient by accident". What I mean here is that, we are over exaggerating something as an achievement, which we are supposed to have been doing for a long time.

parijataka and skumar7777 like this.
  15. I really feel it has something to do with This

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/38446-saudi-officer-beaten-blue-islamabad-airport.html#post525892

Happened just a month ago ...

16. Mad Indian

There might have been several reasons and this one can be one among them.

But what we are doing is over exaggerating something as a big war success, when what we are actually doing is merely what we are supposed to be doing for a long time :sad:

17. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

A good observation. This point will be raised during our local radio talk show by me. We have lot of supporters for better relationship between two countries where as I take a consistent stand against any such move. Now I have a weapon to counter their point and let us see how they defend their POV.

Mad Indian and pmaitra like this.
  18. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

Whats up winning the gulf war???All what india has got low level workers terror network Higher level ones still cooling their heels in usa and pak.With Abu jundal and Faish Mohammad and other low level IM arrests India can prove glitch except for making the pakistan's deniability as true. And even if you can prove the pakistan state support to terror even then you dont have any guts to punish the perpetrators except for watching and clapping on 26th jan parade.Indian looks really childish with all these headlines when you cant even win war with in your own territory.

19. Tronic

Tronic Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Don't be so envious. It was bound to happen.

20. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

Its beyond your limit.

21. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

How naive do you think rest of the world is? I am laughing at the bold underlined part.