India will be ready for war by 2015

JBH22

As far as the offer of Russia for PAK-FA to China is concerned, I wont believe until someone proves it. And yes Russia is a hungry polar bear,hungry for money and for that it is anyhow trying to be dependent on India but still it doesnt have betrayal India till now unlike China so on the basis of its past Russia can be trusted as long as it maintains that trust and loyalty.
Words such as Hungry bear i find offensive it looks like i'm reading western russian bashing media. See its plain simple defense is an industry for them so its simple buy hardware from them in exchange for money.The fact that we get the best of fighter plane in sub-continent at competitive prices is in itself a 'gift' from them who would agree to such customisation? We got so much though we paid do you think back in 1990 or beginning 2000 USA would have given us such weapons?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
For another 15-20 years Russia will continue to be India's prime strategic partner. By the end of those 15-20 years, India should be a great power (on the path to a superpower) and we won't need to rely on other countries for our military needs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles