India will be isolated if it boycotts CHOGM: Sri Lanka

nirranj

Country flag
What has Pakistan or China got to do with it?

If the Chinese are patrolling with the Sri Lankan, then what is India doing?

I am not for once subscribing to SL Navy going bonkers against Tamil fishermen.

In fact, if you followed my posts, I said it is time the Coast Guard accompanies and brings down a few SL Navy boats if they violate Indian waters.
Ok, I agree with what You say. But I am for Creating a Separate nation for Tamils In North and East of Lanka. That is the way forward for India.

nirranj

Country flag
Please read this before Watching the Video.

To my Brothers and Sisters and My beloved mother India, We were all outraged at the horrible fate that nameless (Nirbhaya) sister suffered in the hands of six animals. We were all praying for her recovery when She was suffering the brutality in Hospitals. We took to the streets to get her the Justice She deserved, We took to the streets to give our govt the pressure needed for a stronger law to protect our sisters, daughters and mothers.

Please have that anger, frustration and humanity we had when that Nameless sister died a Inspiring death, when you See this video.

Please see this video, the video that shows the horrific few minutes when this sister was captured by a Army that has no moral, A Army that was motivated to destroy the very fabric of Humanity, The Sri Lankan Army.

She has a Name, A beautiful Name as beautiful as her Face.

She has a face, a face similar to the infinite number of women with great personalities we pass by in our daily life.

she has a personality, the personality of those Brave Women who fight for Freedom and injustice and make history out of nothing.

She has a History, A history of truth, The History Genocide in Sri Lanka.

Please Share this Video, Please share the Anger, Frustration and Hopelessness the victims of War endure throughout the world.

Please share this, Please speak about the Anger, Frustration and Hopelessness those few surviving Tamils Endure in Sri Lanka.

Please join hands, For We share the Beauty and bliss of Freedom and Self Determination, For We have the Moral Obligation to speak for the Suppressed.

Boycott Sri Lanka. Boycott CHOGM in Colombo, Bring those responsible for this War Crime to Justice.

-Nirranj. (As posted on My FB)

Fate of Tamil propagandist and TV presenter -- chilling new evidence from Sri Lanka - YouTube

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
A Free Eelam is in India's Favor. In a Free Eelam we will have a friend and a Ally. No china, and No Pakistan will be there to trouble us and We will have one Neighbour who doesn't gives us trouble.

What this Congress Govt has done was to destroy the last hope for Tamils in Lanka. It was a Utter Genocide and one even worse than Hitlers. India has moral responsibility.
Indeed

:facepalm:

nirranj

Country flag
The TamilNadu Liberation Front is a Naxal Org. It is a long dead or Living in Coma.

And their motto, Vishala Tamil Nadu (Vishala is not Tamil) is itself never known to many Tamils in TN. They are just some fancy boy organisation. May be created by RAW or IB to support their claim that TN too will secceed and join Eelam, If Eelam becomes a Reality.

The Different "Nadu's" mentioned in their map, Many of them are never mentioned in Tamil Literature.
And they have left out Bangalore out of their Map. They are deifnitely some Groups created by Our GOvt to deface teh eelam Support in TN.

Last edited:

nirranj

Country flag
Right ......... ha ha ha.....and some one was talking about the great sacrifices of tamils throughout the world.
You never Knew how much Tamils In Eelam has suffered under the Sinhala regime. They are suffering a refugee life in India too. they are refugees throughout the world.

I can never live as a Refugee. I have a Country to associate me with. But what about them???

Don't kow tow tow the impotent Raw or the Co-Conspirator Congress.

nirranj

Country flag
This is One leader whom Many Tamils in India Associate with.

We are proud Indians, who will hold on to the Flag at any cost.

But, It doesn't means we will let go the Sinhala regime unaccounted for the Sufferings of our Brothers and Sisters.

We are Free people as Indians and we will work towards a Free Eelam where Eelam Tamils will have their own Nation to associate with and Live as Free men.

Tirupur Kumaran – A forgotten hero | Mahabore's Mumblings

happy

I wonder what the muslims in india have to say about their counter parts being trampled around the world let alone all the other ethnics.

I dont mean disrespect, but I feel that Tamils are the one of the most dominant people in all India.

Free Karma

The TamilNadu Liberation Front is a Naxal Org. It is a long dead or Living in Coma.

And their motto, Vishala Tamil Nadu (Vishala is not Tamil) is itself never known to many Tamils in TN. They are just some fancy boy organisation. May be created by RAW or IB to support their claim that TN too will secceed and join Eelam, If Eelam becomes a Reality.

The Different "Nadu's" mentioned in their map, Many of them are never mentioned in Tamil Literature.
And they have left out Bangalore out of their Map. They are deifnitely some Groups created by Our GOvt to deface teh eelam Support in TN.

That map....Erumai Naadu, Pool Naadu? I'm pretty sure this is mean to troll lol.

I remember there being some naxals in the early to mid nineties in the southern parts, but they were mostly dead now, or atleast insignificant

nirranj

Country flag
That map....Erumai Naadu, Pool Naadu? I'm pretty sure this is mean to troll lol.

I remember there being some naxals in the early to mid nineties in the southern parts, but they were mostly dead now, or atleast insignificant
Correct. They have Made some alteractions to some of the Existing names. It is Puli Nadu. But the Erumai Nadu is actually Kangapaadi or Gangavaadi. They have deliberately missed Kongu Naadu.

This is definitely some Troll whose actual motto is to Deface Tamil Nadus support for a Free Eelam and to portray Tamils as Anti Nationalists.

nirranj

Country flag
I wonder what the muslims in india have to say about their counter parts being trampled around the world let alone all the other ethnics.

I dont mean disrespect, but I feel that Tamils are the one of the most dominant people in all India.
Brother. I am again saying, Tamils in TN are Indians. That is how many identify themselves.

It is not only about speaking about the Genocide against Tamils in SL. We were outraged when the Italian marines murdered our fishermen in Kerala shores. We were outraged when the Pakistanis beheaded our Soldiers,. We were outraged when China Back stabbed Us in 1962 (that is why we gave up the claim for a separate Tamil country). We were happy when India trashed Australia in the World cup. We are awaiting the upcoming launch of Mangalaayan. We were beeming with pride wheh Arihant and Vikrant were launched. We were outraged whenever Indian Muslims are detained by the US authorities in their ports of entries. we were praying for the safety of Odisha and Andhra during the recent cyclone threat. We are Indians.

There is a pride of being Tamils. We identify ourselves as Tamils. Because it is the greatest treasure we were gifted with by our Ancestors. That pride may portray us as little head weigted people. Because Tamil is a treasure that has some of the best literature this world has produced, literature that were down to earth and which were made around the technological advances of those periods. We had some great christian and muslim scholars who have contributed to Tamil Language and culture as a whole. Many Tamil Hindus see Kashi as their destiny to aquire moksha. We have made Rama and sita to speak Tamil in the Ramayan written by Kambar. It is our own little world, where we are Indians who speak and live as Tamils.

It is about Tamils living as free humans in Eelam. They have suffered holocaust for past 60 years. We want to suport them in their quest for self determination. We know how it is to live as Equals among differrent nationalities. It would never had been a problem if Sinhalese had the Heart of us (Indians) to accept Tamils as their brothers and sisters. They (Tamils in Eelam) were deprived of living as equals, We as Indians and Tamils in particular, has the moral responsibility to get them the right of self determiination.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Do you deny that LTTE didn't want part of Indian land as there tamil homeland ?

happy

Brother. I am again saying, Tamils in TN are Indians. That is how many identify themselves.

There is a pride of being Tamils. We identify ourselves as Tamils. Because it is the greatest treasure we were gifted with by our Ancestors. That pride may portray us as little head weigted people. Because Tamil is a treasure that has some of the best literature this world has produced, literature that were down to earth and which were made around the technological advances of those periods.
I really dont know much about your literature, but your comment about headweight is just so true. I dont know if it is because of your literature but IMO doesn't a good literary background teach politeness and universal love towards all people ??? If at all the tamils have head weight because of literature, it means that your literature is really teaching you arrogance instead of meekness.

In my travels across India, I came across tamils who were so arrogant that they do not even respond nicely once they come to know I am from AP. Also, in Chennai I have seen instances when people who speak hindi / north indians, were ridiculed by native tamils. Is that what your literature is teaching ?? If this is a result of your literature then I say that it has a very bad influence on tamils.

But one think I appreciate about tamils and keralites, they have a sense of unity and brotherhood among their own people which has no parallel. I just wish all Indians were like that or atleast all states are like that. But alas, it is not to be !!

nirranj

Country flag
I really dont know much about your literature, but your comment about headweight is just so true. I dont know if it is because of your literature but IMO doesn't a good literary background teach politeness and universal love towards all people ??? If at all the tamils have head weight because of literature, it means that your literature is really teaching you arrogance instead of meekness.

In my travels across India, I came across tamils who were so arrogant that they do not even respond nicely once they come to know I am from AP. Also, in Chennai I have seen instances when people who speak hindi / north indians, were ridiculed by native tamils. Is that what your literature is teaching ?? If this is a result of your literature then I say that it has a very bad influence on tamils.

But one think I appreciate about tamils and keralites, they have a sense of unity and brotherhood among their own people which has no parallel. I just wish all Indians were like that or atleast all states are like that. But alas, it is not to be !!
I would recommend You to read Tamil Literature for Yourselves. The ridiculing of North Indians is because there is a wide spread perception that they are trying to Impose their language on us.

As far as You getting No response as because You are from AP, may be you have met some locals who have lost their livelyhood to AP immigrants.

For your knowledge, There are numerous Telugu communities (Naiker, Naidus and Reddy) living throughout TN. Many of the notable industrialists in Coimbatore (LMW, Roots etc) belong to the Telugu community. They are prosperous and well respected by the other Tamil communities. Same in Madurai and Tanjavoor. We are more open to accept other communities in our State.

You know how much animity arises with the Mullai periyar Dam issue with Kerala. But You don;t know about the Mallu communities who live in Tamil Nadu. Many Students from Kerala live and Study in TN. Many Keralites have made Coimbatore as their Home. Nobody feels indifference.

There is a healthy Sourashtrian community living in Madurai. They form a significant Vote bank.

There is a healthy parsi community in Coimbatore,

A very healthy Marwari community in Chennai. Even the notable actor Jeeva and his Producer tycoon Father RB Choudary belong to this community.

A Kannda actor Arjun Sarja has made Chennai as his home and he is a star there. What about Rajini?? He is the super star. But he is not a Tamil.

Mamooty, Mohan Lal, Jayaram, Prithvi Raj Are among the many Malayalam Actors who have great fan base in TN.

Prakash Raj is from Karnataka and he is widely respected in TN.

Even EVR Periyar is Telugu by birth.

There are Large number of Kannada communities (Vokkaligar, Kannada Chettiar, Gowda) Living in Erode, Coimbatore, Salem Districts. they are Living peacefully and are great traders and Agriculturalists.

Ther is signinficant Telugu population in Chennai.

Dont make asumptions on a community just because You had a bad experience.

I am living in Bangalore for two years and I have had instances when I was ridiculed for being a Tamil. But I have many good friends in Kannada community and I dont make a fus about it. Even My best friend is a Kannadian.

Last edited:

nirranj

Country flag
Never. they never wanted TN to be part of their Eelam. They wanted Eelam to be a free land. and they looked upto India.

Just because they Killed Rajiv Gahndhi (for which they became out casts in TN until the Final war) doesn't means they were anti Indians. So can we brand Sikh community as Anti Indian just because they had killed Indira Gandhi??

And she was killed by her body gaurds, who were supposed to give their lives to protect her and this country.

Nobody will dare to Brand the Sikh community as anti Indians. I will oppose such a comment. Sikh's were made look like Anti India in 1984 and Tamils are being made to look like Anti Indians in 2013.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If the PM does go to the CHOGM, then instead of giving respectability to the Sri Lankan govt by his presence, he should sternly tell the SL Govt that it better hurry up about devolution of power to the Northern Part and in a time bound inquiry present the finding with proof to the international community and let the SL Govt know that India will be seriously monitoring the issues.

Further, teh SL Govt should be categorically told that if Tamil fishermen are attacked, then India will have no option but to react and protect the Tamil fishermen's rights.

nirranj

Country flag
Even in 2009 at the Height of the final war, They never had a leverage in TN, they couldn't do anything. The TN police were vigile enough to prevent their adventures in TN.

Even today we have around 2.5 Lakh Eelam Refugees in TN, How much do you think they are free?? They are under constant surveillance of the TN Q branch. They cannot just like that loiter around, TN govt could have done much better for them, considering the Bangladeshi Immigrants are being given false documentation by authorities and they are being alowed to become Indian citizens illegally. But the TN govt looks up for Indian Govt to act on this.

nirranj

Country flag
If the PM does go to the CHOGM, then instead of giving respectability to the Sri Lankan govt by his presence, he should sternly tell the SL Govt that it better hurry up about devolution of power to the Northern Part and in a time bound inquiry present the finding with proof to the international community and let the SL Govt know that India will be seriously monitoring the issues.

Further, teh SL Govt should be categorically told that if Tamil fishermen are attacked, then India will have no option but to react and protect the Tamil fishermen's rights.
I feel He should not Go. But If he is planning a visit, then what you have said should be his agenda. Adding, he should also visit Yazhpanam and Spek in the Assembly on India's commitment for resolving the issue. This will give additional pressure to the SL govt.

But in the End, the Sinhalese govt will not do anything to give equal rights to the Tamils. They have already put the 13th amendment to Shredder. A free Eelam is in India's favor and is the only option for the Eelam Tamils to live the life of Free men.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am saying that should he go.

He shouldn't, but if he does go, and knowing him, he will bend like a willow to international opinion and then return to the upright back home with some cock and bull explanation.

The same way how he handled the green behind the ear Rahul Gandhi's direct insult to him over the Ordinance!

But it is the sophisticated weaselling on the Tamil issue by Chidambaram is what rankles.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles