India wanted LTTE 'put in its place': Norway report

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
1) Are you JUSTIFYING THE DEATH OF INNOCENT, UNEDUCATED INDIAN CITIZENS ?

2) LeT is a terrorist organisation. I don't want to go any deep.

3) Aren't there separatist even now in Kashmir, who enjoy human rights ?
1. No.

2. So is LTTE. Infact islamic terror outfits got the idea about suicide bombing from LTTE. There is also evidence that they had partnerships.

3. Yes and they are Indian citizens. Indian fishermen should be protected while we as a country (India) has no responsibility towards sri lankan citizens.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Let is Pakistani and Kashmiri are Indian. If Kashmiri have problem with India, they are free to go to Land of Pure :rofl:.
sri lankans use same logic towards sri lankan tamils....they also say if you have problem go back to India.

SPIEZ

Country flag
sri lankans use same logic towards sri lankan tamils....they also say if you have problem go back to India.
No they do not, they wish them killed. While the state of TN has opened up for both Tamils and non-Tamils from Sri-Lanka.

P.S. Stick to topic. Do not compare apples to oranges.

LeT is a sick organisation which KILLS INDIANS. Something that is also done by Sri-Lankan navy.

Don't you use a photo of Che gueverra. Are you going to say what he did was very much humane, and that which is being done by terror groups are different?

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
But we are not sending any Kashmiri to Pakistan. Indeed, Lots of Hindu Kashmiris are living in refugee camp in other part of country. Isn't it ? All are living in India and they have equal right and freedom. Most importantly, we are not killing them.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No they do not, they wish them killed. While the state of TN has opened up for both Tamils and non-Tamils from Sri-Lanka.

P.S. Stick to topic do not compare apples to oranges.
Everything can be apple and oranges if you have preconceived opinion. This apple and orange analogy is a diversionary tool and i must say it works very well.

Like adux said the other day that he didn't care about pakistani hindus because they were not Indian citizens...i ask you why should India care about others who are not its citizens?

Now dont merge tamil fishermen who are Indian citizens into this mess and try to pass off as if i dont care about them either because i do. They should be protected at all costs.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
But we are not sending any Kashmiri to Pakistan. Indeed, Lots of Hindu Kashmiris are living in refugee camp in other part of country. Isn't it ? All are living in India and they have equal right and freedom. Most importantly, we are not killing them.
They do not have equal rights.

SPIEZ

Country flag
^^^^The talk has always been about INDIAN citizens being KILLED by Sri-Lankan Navy.

Closing of a previous thread had warranted an opening of another thread.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
^^^^The talk has always been about INDIAN citizens being KILLED by Sri-Lankan Navy.

Closing of a previous thread had warranted an opening of another thread.
sri lankan tamils are not Indian citizens.

But fishermen from tamil nadu should be protected at all costs and there killing should not be tolerated.

S.A.T.A

If LTTE was wrong ,then india was wrong too.For Mrs Gandhi LTTE and other Tamil militias were the conduits to do a Sikkim in North east Srilanka.The only act of terror perpetrated by LTTE on india was the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi and who can blame him after what Rajiv did to him.Days before the Indo-lanka accord was to be signed Rajiv calls Prabhakaran to Delhi and tells him that LTTE has to disarm and give up its decade old struggle just like that.If Indian had played its card well LTTE and other militias would have landed India the entire Jaffna peninsula.But no Rajiv Gandhi was going for the Nobel trophy and in the end he sold out the Tamil rebels,he sold out the LTTE and finally sold out the IPKF.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Kashmir issue is complicated and very different from Tamil issue. You are comparing Apple with Orange. 8)
I was expecting a more elaborate answer but you didn't take the bait!

What i meant by saying they dont have equal rights is that they have more rights than us. 8) You and me cant buy land in kashmir but they can in delhi.

SPIEZ

Country flag
sri lankan tamils are not Indian citizens.

But fishermen from tamil nadu should be protected at all costs and there killing should not be tolerated.
Why are you dragging this Offtopic by either bringing LeT into the picture or calling Srilankans as Indian citizens?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why are you dragging this Offtopic by either bringing LeT into the picture or calling Srilankans as Indian citizens?
Comparing is basis of logical thought.

And i never said sri lankans are Indian citizens.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Kashmir issue is complicated and very different from Tamil issue. You are comparing Apple with Orange.

What i meant by saying they dont have equal rights is that they have more rights than us. 8) You and me cant buy land in kashmir but they can in delhi.
BTW, did you guys seak about this prior to posting ? :p

Galaxy

Country flag

I don't support LTTE. It was a terrorist group. But it was created by respected Gandhi family and later he sent troops to SL to kill those LTTE and then it become anti-Rajeev Gandhi and he was assassinated later.

Once LTTE issue was closed then why SL army killed 50,000 of innocent Tamil people in SL ? They were fighting for equal right but they never got. Check the Channel 4 video. SL navy also attacking Indian fishermen on regular basis.

Last edited:

S.A.T.A

Neither India nor the LTTE was wrong,what was wrong was the pussyfooting that we saw post indira Gandhi in our strategic maneuvering on the Elam cause.Where India failed was in not going all the way in our support of the Elam cause.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
The report says that Indian cabinet minister P. Chidambaram contacted Prabhakaran towards the end of the conflict -- it does not say how -- and suggested that "the LTTE agree to a pre-drafted statement that they will lay down their weapons".

But this move, it says, leaked to pro-LTTE Tamil Nadu politician Vaiko "who rejects it as a Congress trick and assures the LTTE that the BJP ( Bharatiya Janata Party) will win the elections and come to the Tigers' rescue". That never happened, and Prabhakaran was killed just when the Lok Sabha election results were announced in India.
Prabhakaran was idiot then if he couldn't understand India's internal politics & placed bet on BJP's rise. Nevertheless, it was good riddance.

As it appears, India 'wanted' & went ahead to 'put LTTE in its place'.

Nobody cares about people unhappy with LTTE's demise. They should re-check their loyalty.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I don't support LTTE. It was a terrorist group. But it was created by respected Gandhi family and later he send peacemaking troop to kill those LTTE and then it become anti-Rajeev Gandhi and he was assassinated later.

Once LTTE issue was closed then why SL army killed 50,000 of innocent Tamil people in SL ? They were fighting for equal right but they never got. Check the Channel 4 video. SL navy also attacking Indian fishermen on regular basis.
I have seen channel 4 video because i posted it here in the first place.

In that video LTTE didn't allow tamil civilians to leave the war zone because they wanted to use them as shields. I am just asking why should we feel anything about what happens to people in other countries if they are not Indian citizens.

I am not defending sri lanka...if i had my way then Indian army would be ruling sri lanka today.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles