India vs South Africa wc t-20 match

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Pakistani losers still in the stadium dancing for SA. Their inferiority complex, hate and obsession against India is disgusting. I remember Indians cheering for them during CWG hockey matches.
I am slowly learning this attitude is not limited to Pakis alone . . .

Seriously speaking the most love i feel from any of our neighbours is China

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Why did u download it . you can watch it at alluc.org ...online stream
hmmm . . .Thanx for the link ,didnt know ,

It wasn't worth the bandwidth to be honest

Another wicket down. . . . b t w

blank_quest

Country flag
I am slowly learning this attitude is not limited to Pakis alone . . .

Seriously speaking the most love i feel from any of our neighbours is China
At least Chinese are not behaving badly. Even if get hot they maintain their cool, you can't expect pakis doing that way. they are burning from Inside to annihilate India. Hope they get well soon.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistani losers still in the stadium dancing for SA. Their inferiority complex, hate and obsession against India is disgusting. I remember Indians cheering for them during CWG hockey matches.
There was huge cheering for Pakistanis and all neighbours during CWG OC too.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistani bhosdooo dancing...Indians should take a note of these rats...........who think they can can be friend with.....they have intrusively swarmed the stadium when the match was not for their team. These bhench#ds are trolling massively in stadiums even to SA team members surprise.

Pakis have shown their real aukaat how disgraced and low life they can display themselves in front of rest of the world. ......

blank_quest

Country flag
Pakistani bhosdooo dancing...Indians should take a note of these rats...........who think they can can be friend with.....they have intrusively swarmed the stadium when the match was not for their team. These bhench#ds are trolling massively in stadiums even to SA team members surprise.

Pakis have shown their real aukaat how disgraced and low life they can display themselves in front of rest of the world. ......
What the ----.. they got shoved against India, and now showing ass ----ing sick dance in stadium :lol:

hit&run

Mod
I would have rioted in the stadium have taken few low life Pakis down with me...this could have happened in other stadiums in Europe but then Indians are known to tolerate these terrorists..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Not to mention SL cheering Indian ouster with their @&$& cheer leaders. Wonder what was the criteria to hire cheer leaders?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
SL vs Pakis in semi final. Have to support SL for win. And then cheer for west indies for the title!!!

hit&run

Mod
Not to mention SL cheering Indian ouster with their @&$& cheer leaders. Wonder what was the criteria to hire cheer leaders?
Actually they dance for any 4 or six so quite fare....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
BTW a joke is doing the rounds.

Please dnt watch World t20 in front of your maids . Looking at sri lankan cheergirls they might see a better career opportunity !=D

hit&run

Mod
SL vs Pakis in semi final. Have to support SL for win. And then cheer for west indies for the title!!!
Indian should buy tickets for that match and do the same trolling against Pakistan. But Indian wouldn't do it, we aren't that low life......

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ I'll support Pakistan :pakistan:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles