India vs China night lights: China feels embarassed.

Does PRC have an inferiority complex vis-a-vis India?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Don't know/Can't say

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

dhananjay1

Look at all the development Hans did in autonomous regions like TIbet, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia. :lol: No partiality shown to historically Han dominated areas at all.

shimshali

If you build toilets in your homes, why are you on that list? Street shitter! :hail:
hey indonesia and china is also in the list but not no-1 the problemis only here is with the poorer regions even my fathers generation had to deal with open deification also if we compare the number people with no toilets being compared with poor people in pakistan we can see that it is because of poverty
while in india middle class people also dont have toilets .

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
hey indonesia and china is also in the list but not no-1 the problemis only here is with the poorer regions even my fathers generation had to deal with open deification also if we compare the number people with no toilets being compared with poor people in pakistan we can see that it is because of poverty
So are you saying that your dad was a street shitter? :pound::pound:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
This one is specially dense @Dovah

Please no use sarcasm, not teach at Madrassa. :biggrin2:
I aplogaize. I will do needful.

Hi. Open deification will probably get killed you in Pakistan, blasphemy laws and all. :sad:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think its too much Pollution in China and India send all its pollution to Pakistan :rofl:

Krusty

Country flag
Not sure whether any of you folks have been to China, but I've been there several times, and in terms of urbanisation, infrastructure, facilities, etc they're far ahead of us. Let's give credit where it's due.

People in China live in around the same sized area in its east as the whole of India. That part is pretty well lit, as are Japan and Korea. It's a silly and dumb thing that the insecure CCP gave a clarification on - there's absolutely nothing for us to gloat over.
You aren't wrong. But the fact is the reasoning given by the CCP citing the sea is just rediculous to say the least. In which case Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Philippines should shine brightest. That is not what's observed is it?

The envy and intellect shown is akin to the average 4th grader...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You aren't wrong. But the fact is the reasoning given by the CCP citing the sea is just rediculous to say the least. In which case Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Philippines should shine brightest. That is not what's observed is it?

The envy and intellect shown is akin to the average 4th grader...
They will commit suicide before admitting themselves as inferior in anything.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles