India view on Xinjiang seperatism

Srinivas_K

Country flag
There is no GOD.period

islam is ideology comparable with NAZISM&MAOISM.Kuran like meinkamf &mao books but sanctioned by angels through MO ,that's it.:lol:
Yes any political idealogy which differentiates people and also exercise some degree of violence to enforce its agenda is seen as a cult or comparable to Nazism.

Regarding GOD I have already written my views in my previous posts. GOD is a phenomena !!

santosh10

No, we shouldn't support Xingjiang separatism. Separatism in Xingjiang is fueled by an Islamic separate state ideology, which has the potential to turn radical. Groups from Pakistan have sent feelers to Xingjiang separatists. India's best bet is to have nothing to do with Xingjiang, let Paki-Islamic groups run their course in Xingjiang, and in doing that, let China feel the bite of having supported Pakistan, much in the same way Pakistan is feeling the bite of terrorist groups it supported.

Pakistan and Bangladesh "as a State" Vs a Source of Export of Islamic Fanaticism

Pakistan always stands between two aspects, first as a State for its own people only, and the second and the most powerful aspect is the religion, fighting for Islam in world. similarly we always find Bangladesh start exporting Islamic Fanatic people to promote Islam. a difference between China, which reduce population, and Pakistan+Bangladesh, which have increased their population from 34million and 36million in 1947 respectively, to over 180million and 170million respectively at present.....

and then even a friendly country like China struggle with his friends, Pakistan+Bangladesh. whether they would speak to a 'state' of Pakistan, or would be worried with a country which has become a center of export of Islamic terrorism. and the consequences China facing on its bordering state of Xinjiang.....

similar things we find about US and UK too, whenever they keep any sympathy for the immigrants of Pakistan+Bangladesh, these communities suddenly become a source of increase of Muslim population in Britain, heavily dependent on Social Security because of big families this way, along with increase in Islamic Fanaticism in UK too this way....

and this is how the Western countries struggle with immigrants of India, China as compare to Pakistan+Bangladesh. your support for Pakistan+Bangladesh suddenly brings you on the side of supporting rise of Islamic Fanaticism within UK/US. while Indian-Chinese with low population but are rising because of higher competency as compare to the locals in western nations.....
(here, if i say that population of Pakistani+Bangladeshi Muslims combined, would be higher than the population of Indians+Chinese combined in Britain/UK, people here would laugh but its a truth on the ground level, check. china and India, the two largest population countries.....)

=> to clear this topic more, have you ever heard India as a center of exporting Hindu Terrorism to China, while it share such a long border with China? i hope none in world might have made this joke before, even if India and China have fought wars in past, and are open rivals. neither you would have heard that Russia exporting Orthodox Christian terrorism to China, even if they too have fought wars with each others in 50s and 60s. but whenever you hear any bomb blast in Xinjiang state of China, you would find the source of its support came from the terror groups based in Pakistan. even if Pakistan is one of the closest ally of China, one of China's best friend "as a state of Pakistan", sharing very small border with China with this state only :facepalm:

Uighurs and China's Xinjiang Region

XUAR (Xinxiang Uighur Autonomous Region), or East Turkistan, is a territory in western China that accounts for one-sixth of China's land and is home to about twenty million people from thirteen major ethnic groups, the largest of which (more than eight million) is the Uighurs [PRON: WEE-gurs], a predominantly Muslim community with ties to Central Asia. The Uyghur American Association (UAA) says that East Turkistan is a part of Central Asia, not of China. Some Uighurs call China's presence in Xinjiang a form of imperialism, and there have been movements for independence since the1990s through separatist groups like the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM), inflamed in part by large migrations of Han Chinese to the region.

In February 2012, at least a dozen people died after being attacked on the street by Muslims armed with knives near Kashgar, the western part of Xinxiang located near China's border with Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. After the Chinese government said the men involved had links to terrorists in Pakistan, a Chinese woman was also killed in Pakistan in what was considered a retaliatory attack. China claims the rioters were trained in Pakistan and has asked Pakistan to take "credible measures" to safeguard its citizens. XUAR shares borders with five Muslim countries--Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan--which seems to be a Chinese concern. The China-Pakistan relationship in particular has been strained by the recent killings, and questions about China's traditional friendship with Pakistan are rising.

Terrorism and Counterterrorism

During the 1990s, Uighur separatist groups in Xinjiang began frequent attacks against the Chinese government. The most famous of these groups was the ETIM, labeled as a terrorist organization by China, the United States, and the UN Security Council. China claims the group has links to al-Qaeda and says that they were trained in jihadi terror camps in Pakistan to launch attacks in Urumqi. :tsk: Reports say Pakistani officials have also admitted that the militants in western China have ties to the Pakistani Taliban and other militants in northwestern Pakistani regions along the Afghan border. Pakistan, a close ally, has assured China of full support to contain terrorism in China. Concern about Uighur terrorism flared in August 2008--just days before the Beijing Olympics--when two men attacked a military police unit (NYT) in Xinjiang, killing sixteen.

The Chinese government has taken steps to combat both separatists and terrorists in its western province and monitors religious activity in the region to keep religious leaders from spreading separatist views. Since September 11, 2001, China has raised international awareness of Uighur-related terrorism and linked its actions to the Bush administration's so-called war on terror.

But many experts say China exaggerates the danger posed by Uighur terrorists. While China has accused the Uighurs of plotting thousands of attacks, Andrew J. Nathan, a China expert at Columbia University, says, "You have to be very suspicious of those numbers."

Some experts, including Bequelin, say China's anti-separatist campaign provokes resentment, which can lead to more terrorism. But others say China's counterterrorism measures have been somewhat successful. A review of U.S. State Department documents shows a decrease in Uighur-related terrorism since the end of the 1990s. ETIM, classified as a terrorist organization during the Bush administration, is not listed as Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) anymore in the list updated in January 2012.

A 2010 report from the Congressional Research Service examines U.S.-China cooperation on counterterrorism, noting that tensions remain over handling Uighurs. The United States refused to hand over five Uighurs who had been captured by U.S. forces in Pakistan in 2001, despite Chinese calls to do so.After their release from Guantanamo Bay in May 2006, the Uighurs were instead transferred to Albania. In June 2009, four Uighurs who had been detained at Guantanamo were resettled in Bermuda.

Thirteen other Uighur detainees, said to be resettled in Palau, have not yet been resettled or returned to China. Though a U.S. district court ordered their release, the ruling was overturned by a U.S. Court of Appeals, which ruled that the district court "did not have the power to override immigration laws and force the executive branch to release foreigners into the United States." The issue is further complicated as the Congress passed legislation to prevent the transfer of detainees from Guantanamo to the United States.

Uighurs and China's Xinjiang Region - Council on Foreign Relations

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
In abrahamic God is one powerful supreme he controls through some REMOTE CONTROL
Not true, soon they will change their philosophy, just like pope accepted evolution theory.

If u r a hindu how u believe God,i mean in Hindu philosophy God is every where&everything.U&me also god's :rofl:
Yes the phenomena which is controlling this universe is present in all the matter including the living beings.

The whole universe is a gigantic network. The network operates with certain laws.

The fact is the matter in this universe is a projection. Time, Pain and other emotions are illusions. (watch Lucy movie in this movie, the main character Lucy integrates herself into the network, here she does it with the help of drug, In dharmic terms she achieved Moksha or Nirvana. For achieving Moksha or Nirvana there are various practices in Dharmic philosophy).

Meditating is the practice whose ultimate aim is to integrate human body into the gigantic network of this universe or Cosmic soul (i.e) GOD.

The human body is like a prison blocking the consciousness associated with it (Atman) to realize the ultimate reality (similar thing lucy tells once she achieves 40 or 50% brain activity, exact percentage I forgot)

You can shoot questions, I will answer based on my understanding of dharmic philosophy !!

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@Srinivas_K why u ppl think India won't/can't support BLA. We are in a competitive world,if u won't act now u are gone.For our growth we need FDI/tech/peace etc.But Pork!s at one go demolish everything,they chose the targets MUMBAI/Hyd/Bangaluru... (to curtail growth)

Simple ex how pak(isi) is working:26/11 "ISI purchased KASAB with some 2lac *10ppl=20lac+some ammunition=1cr Rs"

India loss:Billions of FDI/jobs/Tourists/brand...... min 4bn RS

So with 1cr they halt 4bn.So if i'm an Indian high official i invest 2cr on the guy who investing 1cr to terrorize India so that i can SAVE 398cr.On whom i invest 2cr, obviously BLA/TTP as simple as it is.Same goes to Ughurs,if u want to be big Power or big enemies u have to do nasty things on high level :thumb:
Pakistan supporting terror in India is a diplomatic battle , India can put pressure on Pakistan through diplomatic channels !!

Pakistan launches terror campaign and India launches International campaign on what Pakistan is doing.

So far India's campaign is successful !!

Last edited by a moderator:

sgarg

Pakistan supporting terror in India is a diplomatic battle , India can put pressure on Pakistan through diplomatic channels !!
Pakistan launches terror campaign and India launches International campaign on what Pakistan is doing.
So far India's campaign is successful !!
Actually India has a lot of tools to punish Pakistan but these tools are not used as India is development centric. The losses due to terrorism etc. are there but not enough to dent the march of India.

So India takes these losses while building its strength.

India will hit back when time is right.

prohumanity

Country flag
I would like to put my point in a more civil manner. And without too much emotion. A nation which is wealthy but can not protect itself because it chose to have a weak military.....can never be a super power as it will be always at the mercy of militarily powerful nations. The world is still a jungle and in last 2 decades it has become a more brutal jungle due to behaviors of some powerful nations. Those behaviors have made it clear to rest of the world that "might is right" and values and principles only matter if you have a very strong military. India has been making the mistake of following Mahatma Gandhi and assumed that the powerful nations will become truly civilized and peaceful. That did not happen. They became less civilized and more violent ,attacking and invading weaker nations to prop up their faltering economies. So, now ,India wakes up to the reality and trying to be more realistic and less dreamy.
A rich man who can not defend itself is sure to lose his wealth soon. A very powerful military is needed to defend a nation even if that nation is a peace-loving, harmonious nation like India. BJP people know this and hence, are aggressively upgarding India's miliatry. World is still too primitivee to follow a great man like Gandhi. I can condidently predict that India will prevail and no power on Earth can stop its march to become a major power.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles