India, US funding banned militant outfits in Pak

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by The Fox, Sep 4, 2012.

1. The Fox

The Fox Regular Member

Lahore: Pakistani intelligence agencies have alleged that their American, Indian and Afghan counterparts are financially supporting banned militant outfits in the country.

A circular issued to law enforcement agencies by the Interior Ministry's National Crisis Management Cell (NCMC) has revealed that the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) are funding Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) Punjabi, Asmatullah Moavia, Ghulam Rabbani and Qari Kamran factions through Afghanistan’s Riyast-i-Amoor-o-Amanat-i-Milliyah (RAAM) and National Directorate of Security (NDS).

According to The Express Tribune, the banned outfits are planning attacks on sensitive instalments across the country, including Police Elite Force and Counterterrorism Department Headquarters in Lahore, the circular further revealed.

Reconnaissance of potential targets is already being conducted and the groups have earmarked potential suicide attackers, it added.

The circular further stated that following the reopening of NATO supply lines in Pakistan and reports of a planned military operation in North Waziristan, TTP commanders Waliur Rehman and Hakeemullah Mehsud have joined hands to mount an intense retaliation.

ANI :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    `India, US funding banned militant outfits in Pak`

3. Indian_Baba

Indian_Baba Regular Member

I hope atleast this time the pakis are telling the truth.............................

4. Oracle

Oracle New Member

Wow, are we doing that? Bloody brilliant. Payback in the same coin. Rusty!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  5. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

RAW Rocks! :lol:

btw Pakis should not just blame and provide the proof and few hundred 1000 page dossiers and we would consider taking action if RAW found guilty after reviewing it for 100 years, and we take no responsibility for CIA .:taunt:

Anyway... Pakis can't do anything to hide their own mismanagement and inability from their own awaam blaming "Foreign hand". :lol:

6. KUSH JHA

KUSH JHA Regular Member

In my opinion US is doing this for her interests....but india noooo....

7. The Fox

The Fox Regular Member

you plant orange u get orange u plant apple u get apple u plant terrorism u get Fcuk'd (You all know what i mean by this error ) from Terrorist it is not india or america to be blamed for it is pakis them self are responsible u created a Frankenstein monster now face the consequence

8. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Its great if this news is true. But I think RAW is not the same potent force once it was.

9. The Fox

The Fox Regular Member

i wouldn't write them off yet even though the foolishness of IK Gujral cost them a whole lot they will come up with something or the other lets trust them

10. datguy79

datguy79 Regular Member

Hi, long-time lurker here. Just wanted to correct one thing:

There is no such organization as RAAM, or rather, it is persian for the NDS. The Pakistani peeps and media just invented a non-existent agency lol. Also, the NDS doesn't have the funds to operate outside the country. They are already busy as is with the daily spate of suicide bombers and talibs sent over the border.

11. The Fox

The Fox Regular Member

hey buddy never heard of RAAM what is that and NDS care to explain
    just for knowledge

12. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

If the US is funding TPP, then why are they to retaliate if the US plans ops in North Waziristhan?

13. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

RAAM is what the Pakistan fear.

RAAM will RAM the Pakistanis and that extra A is like Driver mera CAAAR le ao!

[​IMG]