India urges China to postpone Xi Jinping's visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bose

Country flag
Ok, how about your mother's friend's son?
Nah !! may be your mother's friend can help out... that is why I put that to you in earlier posts...

I don't think China will waste time and energy on a secondary target. So, things will be done in half an hour.
I have been hearing those for sometime now... Get those bullshit to some other place... China do not have any guts... it can only crib...

CCP

Nah !! may be your mother's friend can help out... that is why I put that to you in earlier posts...
I have never mention my mother has such powerful friend as your mother.

I have been hearing those for sometime now... Get those bullshit to some other place... China do not have any guts... it can only crib...
Well, you and me are very lucky. we have a good chance to see it in not far future.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Huns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Origin[edit]
Since Joseph de Guignes in the 18th century, historians have associated the Huns who appeared on the borders of Europe in the 4th century with the Xiongnu who migrated out of the Mongolia region some three hundred years before. Due to the conflict with Han China, the northern branch of the Xiongnu had retreated north-westward; their descendants may have migrated through Eurasia and consequently they may have some degree of cultural and genetic continuity with the Huns.[6] The evidence for continuity between Huns and Xiongnu has not been definitive.[6] A school of modern scholarship instead uses an ethnogenetic, rather than essentialist, approach in explaining the Huns' origin.

Göktürks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eastern Turks under the Jimi system[edit]
On May 19, 639[23] Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Tai zong at Jiucheng Palace (九成宮, in present day Linyou County, Baoji, Shaanxi). However, they didn't succeed and fled to the north, but were caught by pursuers near the Wei River and were killed.
Huns , Mongols and Turks all are nomadic people and when they are at their peak there were almost none in this world who can stop them.

If that is true, we will no able to see land silk road and sea silk road.
Sea silk route ... LOL too much of Chinese CCP propaganda using hongkong movies. Chinese CCP wants chinese people to believe that China has rich maritime tradition .... CCP propaganda at its best.

Chinese are traders, they are seen like that, they are not warriors or conquerors.

They were all under Chinese command.
Take a look at this pic dude .... is that a Tibetan empire which conquered Chinese territories??

Tibet emerged as a unified empire during 7th century.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So?

Do you think that guy spreading truth?
Could be, unless the Chinese Govt refutes it with facts. videos, or publishes a White Paper.

There is no international media presence, or NGOs, independent people there, so how will one know what is the truth?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Before Xinjiang came under the Hans, they were independent people of the Terim Basin as I have already shown with links.

CCP

Huns , Mongols and Turks all are nomadic people and when they are at their peak there were almost none in this world who can stop them.
So? They lose to Chinese eventually.

Sea silk route ... LOL too much of Chinese CCP propaganda using hongkong movies. Chinese CCP wants chinese people to believe that China has rich maritime tradition .... CCP propaganda at its best.

Chinese are traders, they are seen like that, they are not warriors or conquerors.
Yes, we Chinese "grab" all our land by trade.:namaste:

Take a look at this pic dude .... is that a Tibetan empire which conquered Chinese territories

Tibet emerged as a unified empire during 7th century.
NO, Tibetans lived on their high land and Tang empire on the plain.

BTW, the map shows how Chinese expended towards middle East at that time.

CCP

Before Xinjiang came under the Hans, they were independent people of the Terim Basin as I have already shown with links.
So? American Indian were freedom people before.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
So? They lose to Chinese eventually.
A Big LOL dude !!

Yes, we Chinese "grab" all our land by trade.:namaste:
Yes you people are trying to grab others resources and land using economic terrorism !

NO, Tibetans lived on their high land and Tang empire on the plain.

BTW, the map shows how Chinese expended towards middle East at that time.
Chinese are not mongols .... right??

read your history dude that map is showing Xinjiang and some parts of Tajikistan not middle east.

CCP

Could be, unless the Chinese Govt refutes it with facts. videos, or publishes a White Paper.

There is no international media presence, or NGOs, independent people there, so how will one know what is the truth?
LOL, we all know what Western want to do (to see).

Last edited:

CCP

A Big LOL dude !!
If not , you must talking to an Hun or turk or mongol person now.

Yes you people are trying to grab others resources and land using economic terrorism !
well, China must have been very great job on trading. "economic terrorism"... what a word

Chinese are not mongols .... right??

read your history dude that map is showing Xinjiang and some parts of Tajikistan not middle east.
Look at the map, the green area attach with China is Arabic Empire. We were not lucky , Arabic Empire is too strong at that time. We should wait for 50 years...
I said "towards". Did I said "reached"?

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If not , you must talking to an Hun or turk or mongol person now.
Chinese tried to defend themselves but once the Mongols got hold of China they started expanding towards central Asia and Europe.

Look at the map, the green area attach with China is Arabic Empire.
I said "towards". Did I said "reached"?
That is Abbasid empire not middle east dude !!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
LOL, we all know what Western want to do (to see).
The issue is not want the West wants to see.

The issue is a 'free society' that can dare the West to spin what they want and then have egg on its face; as we do in India where they can go wherever they like and say whatever they like and even fudge away merrily and recruit Indians in their vested interest NGOs.

We can weather all their fudging.

CCP

Chinese tried to defend themselves but once the Mongols got hold of China they started expanding towards central Asia and Europe.
Mongols just hold China for 82 years, then they were almost exterminated by Chinese.

That is Abbasid empire not middle east dude !!!
again, Did I said "reached"?

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Mongols just hold China for 82 years, then they were almost exterminated by Chinese.
Not surprising!!

Chinese communists even exterminated their own people during cultural revolution.

again, Did I said "reached"?
You said Chinese expanded into middle east.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
OK , quote plz. or Indian illusion again?
You said China expanded towards Middle east, in fact you people expanded towards central Asia by occupying East Turkmenistan , Mongols and Turks expanded towards middle east not Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles