India to outpace China by 2030: US intelligence report

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
A command economy is always going to be more efficent than a noisy democracy like India. But do you really think the 1.3+ Billion Chinese are going to continue to put up with the absurd state control that is present today??
Very good observation, it is why you need an authoritarian economy to jump start your country as Japan, Korea, and China have done.
None of the underdeveloped countries or regions who enjoyed a faster development later has been chaotic democrazy like you guys.

Japan was an authoritarian before WWII
Korea was an authroitanrian in the 1960-90s
Even Taiwan Region in China, was an authoritarian before 1996.

You don't need chaos, you need order to develop.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
It is funny to me how some intelligence reports never see more than half a dozen pair of hands; while some are easily in public realm. :noidea:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
to respond to you (only ) , i will abandon diplomatic language and tell you plainly :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Purged xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry pictures irritated you.
you could do better to repute me than plainly venting your helpless anger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Purged xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mod: Watch the language

Country flag
Communist countries are able to achieve faster growth because there is no opposition
to government plans in a democracy like India it takes decades just to build a dam (sarovar).
Because every idiot wants to express his opinion politicize things and delay it to the
point of stupidity another reason why the nuclear deal is delayed.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Communist countries are able to achieve faster growth because there is no opposition
to government plans in a democracy like India it takes decades just to build a dam (sarovar).
Because every idiot wants to express his opinion politicize things and delay it to the
point of stupidity another reason why the nuclear deal is delayed.
Not necessarily true, communist or capitalist actually not not matter, it is superfacial, only thing different is industrilization, once it got industrialized, it can play with whatever system.

Communist countries when deindustrialized like many east european countries, all lost their fast development speed and became slave countries.
it also holds true when capitalism countries do the same.

Englighten me if India is a capitalist country or not?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Very good observation, it is why you need an authoritarian economy to jump start your country as Japan, Korea, and China have done.
None of the underdeveloped countries or regions who enjoyed a faster development later has been chaotic democrazy like you guys.

Yes this is true but in the long term democracy is the only way to sustain long term growth and development ala USA.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
The report seems to be more of a lip services from the US think-tanks more than anything.
18 years is too much of a duration to predict anything in this volatile and turbulent environment where
war between many countries is very much on the cards.
I recall in 2003, Indian prime minister said we will make people forget about shanghai and only remember Mombay in five years.
He partily realized his promise in 2008, Mombay was under terroism attack, people sort of forgot about Shanghai for a while.

Future tense won't do you any good.

nimo_cn

Country flag
She must be meaning that China will soon nuke the world.

And only zombies will survive since they reside in the netherworld and so they are dead already, even though they think that they are living!
I meant that everyone is mortal, no one could stop that day from coming.

Those who take the first train reach the final destination first.

Sent from Huawei Ascend T8830

cw2005

The chance to overtake any country is always there. It all depends on how the Indian government and people take it.

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
More privatization , less reservation/no reservations , free education and we could overtake anyone.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I meant that everyone is mortal, no one could stop that day from coming.

Those who take the first train reach the final destination first.

Sent from Huawei Ascend T8830
Provided there is no mishap.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
to government plans ...
There is no opposition because it is historically purged or starved in the millions.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I recall in 2003, Indian prime minister said we will make people forget about shanghai and only remember Mombay in five years.
He partily realized his romise in 2008, Mombay was under terroism attack, people sort of forgot about Shanghai for a while.
Future tense won't do you any good.
just as i recall in 1989 the chines people quickly chickened out of their attempt for democracy on the ORDERS of their MASTERS -the communist party and the whole world has forgotten those tienanmen "demonstrations" :laugh: - a few military appearing in the square and whatever little GUTS they pretended to have was quickly FORGOTTEN and chickened out :taunt1: ........ big talk about future tense democracy also wont do you any good for your future - it takes bravery - and certainly not that TEINANMEN kind ! :rofl:

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
just as i recall in 1989 the chines people quickly chickened out of their attempt for democracy on the ORDERS of their MASTERS -the communist party and the whole world has forgotten those tienanmen "demonstrations" :laugh: - a few military appearing in the square and whatever little GUTS they pretended to have was quickly FORGOTTEN and chickened out :taunt1: ........ big talk about future tense democracy also wont do you any good for your future - it takes bravery - and certainly not that TEINANMEN kind ! :rofl:
we may need it later on after we get an average income of 25000-30000 dollars, income, not GDP.
If Deng Xiaoping did anything good, keeping China stable and preventing democrazic mobs to take it apart, can be one of them.

hbogyt

@ Ray

I'm not too sure about the rules regarding farmers, but they've usually been an unruly bunch and the authorities have resigned to that fact and don't enforce any policy too hard on them.

desicanuk

16. in 2017, more CHinese tourists will rush into other countries . the NO, of CHinese tourists will be equal to the combined of West Europe+USA+Japan, if not surpassed.
I, badguy200, might have visited India for several times ,in 2017.

17. many demonstrations agaist CHina, with the banner "down CHinese imperialism" will appear in The Chinese embassies all over the world

18. CHina will replace USA and become main target of al-qaida and other radical terrorists.
19.The last colonial empire will begin to disintegrate as Tibet and East Turkistan declare independence.

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned

Chaotic systems are difficult to understand , but if studied properly they provide exponential rewards...

Look at it this way, a orderly economy and then a democracy is something all countries have done....

G90

India will only surpass China in population, and by 2030, nobody will try to group the two countries together just like today no one compare the United States with some African states.

Rage

DFI TEAM
India will only surpass China in population, and by 2030, nobody will try to group the two countries together just like today no one compare the United States with some African states.
You must be enjoying your rapture in disillusionment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles