India to launch Iran's Satellite in near future!

Rage

DFI TEAM
The US has no business in our business. If the satellite launch was cancelled, I'd be ashamed.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Iran has been a source for funding the Hezbollah and also the Hamas. I am sure that on this forum all will agree that these two are Terrorist organisations.

Iran publicly has called for destruction of one of our friends, Israel, which also is the biggest source of Hi Tech weapons.

India has to understand that we cannot stand by a rogue state. If we support Iran then what will happen to our stand against Pakistan. Also remember Iran is the receipient of the N Bomb design from Pakistan. The ties between the two countries run very deep. During the time of the Shah also Iran had been helping Pakistan beef up it's Navy and had a number of agreements with each other related to Defence.

We must work together to bring Iran to the negotiating table. Remember they are signatories to the NPT. India was never a part of the NPT. Iran is in serious violation of International treaties. Just to prove our independence we do not have to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Iran has been a source for funding the Hezbollah and also the Hamas. I am sure that on this forum all will agree that these two are Terrorist organisations.

Iran publicly has called for destruction of one of our friends, Israel, which also is the biggest source of Hi Tech weapons.

India has to understand that we cannot stand by a rogue state. If we support Iran then what will happen to our stand against Pakistan. Also remember Iran is the receipient of the N Bomb design from Pakistan. The ties between the two countries run very deep. During the time of the Shah also Iran had been helping Pakistan beef up it's Navy and had a number of agreements with each other related to Defence.

We must work together to bring Iran to the negotiating table. Remember they are signatories to the NPT. India was never a part of the NPT. Iran is in serious violation of International treaties. Just to prove our independence we do not have to shoot ourselves in the foot.

sob, brah, you may want to take a good, hard look at this:

http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/8864-post15.html

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Yes they are. But we need to be more concerned about Iran helping Pakistan during war. Don't do much, but do enough to confuse them, so that they keep themselves neutral during INDO-PAK war......

Global Defence

New threads

Articles