India To Buy Attack Drones From Israel For $400 Million: Report

blue marlin

I took you for a smart guy anyways this is the figure for 1994 we know by now that F-15 with average to high load get far more than the 250 hr annual usage since 2001 due to America's adventure in Muslim countries due to war on terror and the various bombing campaigns which are still continuing factoring that that US is planning to use them beyond 2030 their airframe stress is beyond 20000 hrs .
It doesn't matter what you think or anybody else thinks about the Kaveri program well that is the truth .Anyways I am done with this discussion.
here we go again.
same here i took you for a smart guy too!, i guess were both disappointed.

f15 under go mlu and structural upgrades and the us is planning to use the f15 beyond 2030. the point you dont get here is that the planes structure will be upgraded/replaced. upgrades will typically contain improvements in addition to prolonging the life of the f15. this would typically mean composites replacements. i can have an eft with a 30000hour life span if we want to all we need to do is just keep upgrading the air frame. that last sentence is vulgar, yet it makes my point.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
these the rock127 we all know and love.a grumpy Indian man who's wife ran off with a Pakistani man.

i have sources from countries of interest, including india. Pakistan is one of many.
Poor Paki is so insecure he is onto wife/sister/mom jokes since his jihadi madrasa educated brain runs out of basic logic to reply. :lol:

You are a hardcore Paki and giving blind support to Pakis including Genocide /rapes and that makes you even a bigger rapist/killer.

btw last time Veena Malik ran away from Pakistan and you know how almost all of Indian men used her. :lol:

blue marlin

Poor Paki is so insecure he is onto wife/sister/mom jokes since his jihadi madrasa educated brain runs out of basic logic to reply. :lol:
who is this poor paki you keep on talking about, if you tell me who he is, i will send him you, so you can get him a job in a call centre. but make sure it's not for ppi. i hate those calls.

You are a hardcore Paki and giving blind support to Pakis including Genocide /rapes and that makes you even a bigger rapist/killer.
cant i be the harcore indian instead, please

btw last time Veena Malik ran away from Pakistan and you know how almost all of Indian men used her. :lol:
wait..... ohhhh i get it... so she was your wife who ran of with someone else. if she not your wife who ran of with someone, then you probably just raped her then. or was it an gangbang instead, if she was used. fyi, i have no idea who she is, im just turning everything back at you

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
who is this poor paki you keep on talking about, if you tell me who he is, i will send him you, so you can get him a job in a call centre. but make sure it's not for ppi. i hate those calls.

cant i be the harcore indian instead, please

wait..... ohhhh i get it... so she was your wife who ran of with someone else. if she not your wife who ran of with someone, then you probably just raped her then. or was it an gangbang instead, if she was used. fyi, i have no idea who she is, im just turning everything back at you
A Paki in DENIAL MODE.... never seen such denial mode.

You know who is Veena Malik... you know it! :lol:

She is a Sexy hot Islamic Paki girl who was the whore of almost all Indian men.I know you are GAY but you can still check out again who is she again.

Everything is simply boomranging on you because of your denial mode Mr GAY Paki.

blue marlin

A Paki in DENIAL MODE.... never seen such denial mode.

You know who is Veena Malik... you know it! :lol:

She is a Sexy hot Islamic Paki girl who was the whore of almost all Indian men.I know you are GAY but you can still check out again who is she again.

Everything is simply boomranging on you because of your denial mode Mr GAY Paki.
holy sh*t. rock127 you turned me straight again. thank you!
:biggrin2::drool:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
oooo really is that the plan!? i love comments like these. they demonstrates one's stupidly and their naivety.
there there lad dont worry. one day you will get some brains but i can't promise it though.
You little bozo on a pogo stick, do tell me which part of my post seems stupid to you? There's something called Google, just in case you didn't know.

Nuff said.

Bheeshma

Pakis have no technical capability and chinese drones are too mediocre to be compared with Israeli drones. 10 Eitan will be supported by Rustom-H. Ideal for recon and seek and destroy missions on LOC and Border.

Less said about pakistani beegars and prostitutes servicing people from Dubai to Mumbai better for their imaginary so-virginity.

Predatormq9

Basically the new eitan will be used to wipe out the scumbag terrorists in POK area.. Bring the rainnon those muzzies who are in denial mode of Indians air superiority

Prashant12

Country flag
India Signs $400mm Contract With Israel

A $400m contract for the purchase of 10 weaponised Heron TP UAVs was also signed with IAI. Deliveries to the IAF are expected to be completed over the next three years.

India's HERON TP Weponized Drone

According to the IAF official, the Indian Heron TPs will have very sophisticated communication & intelligence systems, detection finders, signal parameters and emitter classification and geo-location capabilities, in addition to electronic surveillance measure for long-range automatic detection and identification of emitting targets.

The official added that Indian Heron TPs will be capable of launching guided munitions and lightweight tactical missiles. Currently the three Indian defense forces operate around 60 Heron UAVs but it is not known whether they are weaponised or not. The three Indian defense forces have a joint requirement of over 200 weaponised UAVs in the next 10 years.

IAI has also given a proposal to India’s Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to jointly develop an advanced version of Heron UAV in India. However, the ruling National Democratic Alliance government wants all future UAV requirements to be met through the Make in India initiative. Israeli Searcher Mark 1 & II, Heron and Heop UAVs are currently used by Indian defense forces.

http://www.aircosmosinternational.com/india-signs-1-4bn-contracts-with-israel-86019

Ravinath

Country flag
400 million for only 10 drones sounds very costly. With the recent advancements in drone technology I thought it would be a lot cheaper.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
400 million for only 10 drones sounds very costly. With the recent advancements in drone technology I thought it would be a lot cheaper.
This deal seems better that german deal, they have supposedly leased five Heron TP for $ 650 Million.

Ravinath

Country flag
This deal seems better that german deal, they have supposedly leased five Heron TP for $ 650 Million.
We have the technology to build one at much cheaper cost. I don't like this deal. Or maybe it comes with other benefits that are not being mentioned in public.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles