India thump China 9-0 to go top of the table in Asian Champions Trophy

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Everyone shall be good at "something". Chinese excel in some sports but of course not a jack of all trades.

Let me further explain to u, taking Summer Olympics as a sample -

Top sports where Chinese score medals include, but not limited to :
Sport Gold Silver Bronze Total Rank
Diving 40 19 10 69 2
Weightlifting 34 15 8 57 2
Gymnastics [5] 29 21 23 73 4
Table tennis 28 17 8 53 1
Shooting 22 15 19 56 2
Badminton 18 8 15 41 1
Swimming 13 19 11 43 8

From the above u can see Table Tennis and Badminton stand out particularly by ranking. That is also consistent with the fact that Swimming, Table Tennis and Badminton are very popular among Chinese.

Not much I can speak about Indians. Obviously nothing special except crickets maybe.

U may argue that Indians have done pretty well outside of Olympics. Well I'm all ears. Or u'd better choose another country for comparison, what about Brazil or Nigeria who're also populous??
Boxing? Indian boxing would whip chinese ass anyday

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh u call me Choemin. U're so mean.

Did I invite u for the argument? Nope? What? U said -This thread is about Badminton??!! LOL. Again u come for self-humiliation - your ignorance has no boundary

Look at this picture carefully. IS IT BADMINTON?

pdated: October 26, 2016 2:13 am

U wanna debate with a man who plays BAD MINTON weekly? :biggrin2: Shame on u!

@mods your member @Nicky G is demonstrating his stupidity here and called me Choemen,
Sure dude, that was a mistake (wrote that when I must have been half asleep and I see no issue in admitting that), but that's no way near being as retarded and hyper as you are proving yourself to be just now. You clearly are too dumb to comprehend the distinction between an inadvertent mistake and wilful side-stepping that you are trying to engage and clearly failing here.

What happened that you are so flustered? Can't your fragile little ego take the humiliation of being trashed by India?

The point is that you are stupid enough to quote Olympic medal tallies in a thread that has nothing to do with this thread. That would be akin to someone trying to pass off cricketing achievements in a thread about Olympic.

Anyway, what's wrong with choemin? Too thin skinned to handle a little taunt? As I said, go cry to someone who cares.

The CCP needs to come up with better trolls as you are plainly not upto the mark.

amoy

Boxing? Indian boxing would whip chinese ass anyday
It's Cubans and Americans who are good at boxing. I have to admit u Americans are always the best in most sports. Maybe Russians and Germans surpassed once or twice in Olympic medals. As for Indians u don't need to flatter them even though on an Indian forum. Just call a spade spade.

What he is saying is that Indians don't even need badminton racket to beat Chinese they can do it with a hockey stick :p
99% of Chinese have no idea about Hockey, Criket or Kabbadi. Actually I'm glad to learn Indian team has beaten Chinese hands down in the Asian Trophy. Hopefully it may boost Chinese interest in the sport.

Fyi, Chinese used to lag behind in volleyball until an Japanese sitcom made a hit that's about a girl who accomplished her volleyball dream. Since then Chinese had been attracted to volleyball like mad, and even hired the Japanese volleyball coach (nicknamed Devil) who led the Japanese women team to victories.

The Heroine in the drama

The Chinese volleyball led by the Devil coach to the 1st world championship in 1981.

airtel

Country flag
From the above u can see Table Tennis and Badminton stand out particularly by ranking. That is also consistent with the fact that Swimming, Table Tennis and Badminton are very popular among Chinese.
you dont Know about Saina Nehwal , Kidambi Srikanth ,P.V.Sindhu ?? just wait for few years and you will loose all the Games to Indian Badminton Players .

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It's Cubans and Americans who are good at boxing. I have to admit u Americans are always the best in most sports. Maybe Russians and Germans surpassed once or twice in Olympic medals. As for Indians u don't need to flatter them even though on an Indian forum. Just call a spade spade.

99% of Chinese have no idea about Hockey, Criket or Kabbadi. Actually I'm glad to learn Indian team has beaten Chinese hands down in the Asian Trophy. Hopefully it may boost Chinese interest in the sport.

The Heroine in the drama

The Chinese volleyball led by the Devil coach to the 1st world championship in 1981.
I am calling a spade a spade. Indians suck at sports except the couple that I mentioned but that is because of a lack of interest completely and no investment. 99% of Indians have no interest in the sports that China is good at. As for boxing, true about Cuba traditionally but now boxers from India are kicking ass.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhiwani_Boxing_Club

Last edited:

armyofhind

Country flag
Lol at the Chinese ass on fire.
very quick to point out Indians winning less medals at Olympics but never considering the standard government run programmes for preparing athletes for the Olympics where children are identified from a young age and taken away to dedicated camps where they are subject to training training and more training.
Also to state run doping programmes.

I don't see Chinese featuring anywhere in Boxing, cricket, hockey, kabaddi or bodybuilding.

Too fragile an ego and too racist a mindset of so called superiority will make all the Chinese trolls cry when their asses are whooped by Indians.

Winning Olympics makes them think that their a genetically athletic race or something while not realizing that an average Joe working in a field in haryana will knock them unconscious in one swing. :rofl:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Winning Olympics makes them think that their a genetically athletic race or something while not realizing that an average Joe working in a field in haryana will knock them unconscious in one swing. :rofl:
That's the thing they are winning medals despite being the most genetically disadvantaged race to do it, shame on Indian governments of the past. We should be winning 2x what the Chinese are winning

armyofhind

Country flag
That's the thing they are winning medals despite being the most genetically disadvantaged race to do it, shame on Indian governments of the past. We should be winning 2x what the Chinese are winning
of course. the neglect towards Olympic sports had been criminal.
But I guess there never were too many people earlier wishing to compete in them as well.
This trend has started in recent times and slowly but surely we'll progress in Olympics as well.

cricket isn't in Olympics otherwise some medals were certain there. :biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles