India through Saudi eyes: A country that rides elephants

VivekShah

And u think we can't get there again? Its not about being gandhian, its about looking at the larger picture. You are today still in possession of a large area of land. You have the capability to reach the skies, provided you do not implode like other countries in the vicinity. China did it by snuffing out religion, and do u think we will succeed by bringing this hindu nationalism to the boil? Won't it further complicate matters for us?
This is the kind of attitude why I think Hindus are ultimately the loosers in the darwinian struggle for survival against the Abrahamics. Rajiv Malhotra calls this Moron Smriti or in this case Morongini Smriti. Good job :thumb:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is the kind of attitude why I think Hindus are ultimately the loosers in the darwinian struggle for survival against the Abrahamics. Rajiv Malhotra calls this Moron Smriti or in this case Morongini Smriti. Good job :thumb:
Hindus have been losing ground to the abrahamics ever since the inception of this war. And yet these losers talk about how big their land is. I dont know whether it is funny or sad:tsk:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@Rowdy Did you notice one thing? People who call us "communalists spreading" hatred are not even defending Muslims or Islam. They dont even have the galls to express their actual opinion and hide behind political correctness and tolerance and what not. Atleast the leftists of the past were genuinely idiotic and defended Islam. Is this supposed to be progress? :tsk:
What can i say.... some people just hate hinduism. No matter what

Last edited by a moderator:

Rashna

Country flag
I find one thing in all of you guys common, your lack of EQ. More than that all of you lack statesmanship, which is why you are struggling to convince others of your agenda and failing to do that you resort to use of uncouth language. Just think about what kind of image you are projecting of Hindus. I am sorry to say i do not want to associate myself with such low EQ uncouth people. I am a hindu and i support hindu movements, but i will not support rowdyness and uncouth behavior under the guise of hindu nationalism. I know what is right and what is wrong and that knowledge is universal.You can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is a new kind of problem which I didn't think would be faced by Hindu nationalism - people who recognise the problem but dont have the gall to talk about it - hiding under political correctness and fake righteousnous. I was very confident that internet will solve the ignorance of the Hindus but sadly I dint know that it wont solve their cowardice from years of slavery and brainwashing :(. These people have drunk too much of their own self pity that they dont even want to look at the actual solutions to the problem. Neither do these cowards come up with any actually feasible solution, nor do they allow others with actual guts to propose a solution. How pathetic

Anyway dharmics , here is a news flash - you cant solve a problem if you are not willing to address it

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles