India through Saudi eyes: A country that rides elephants

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
And u think we can't get there again? Its not about being gandhian, its about looking at the larger picture. You are today still in possession of a large area of land. You have the capability to reach the skies, provided you do not implode like other countries in the vicinity. China did it by snuffing out religion, and do u think we will succeed by bringing this hindu nationalism to the boil? Won't it further complicate matters for us?
If you read my earlier posts I have only advocated the following:
a)Hindus standing up for their own rights
b)Not being p****es and bearing ethnic cleansing like kashmir or the upcomming ones in WB & Kerala

SANITY

Why would Hindus go violent?

I don't think so, any minority will not be threatened in this land.

This country is 80 % Hindu. Most of them are peace loving people.
Do you think 80 percent whom you call Hindus are followers of hinduism? I also get confused if by Hinduism, people mean the followers of Hindu beliefs or our prehistorical culture and civilisation as a whole. Does Hindu just refers to faith?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Gujarat has already seen riots after modi left for delhi. The scale was not as bad as 2002 but it happened.
we are talking about burning 60 ppl alive , not the riots them selves

Rashna

Country flag
I have no objection to a or b, what i have objection to is what the hell are we going to do about nearly 200 million people and other minorities who are also equal citizens of this country. Do you have some solution. Please give us a blueprint. What is your POA?

If you read my earlier posts I have only advocated the following:
a)Hindus standing up for their own rights
b)Not being p****es and bearing ethnic cleansing like kashmir or the upcomming ones in WB & Kerala

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
we are talking about burning 60 ppl alive , not the riots them selves
But but but, Hindus are tolerant and peaceful. Why do riots take place? Must be aliens from outerspace:truestory:

And look how fast this thread is derailed into Hindu dharma and other such shit whenever uncomfortable questions which may wake these geniuses up are asked:lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I have no objection to a or b, what i have objection to is what the hell are we going to do about nearly 200 million people and other minorities who are also equal citizens of this country. Do you have some solution. Please give us a blueprint. What is your POA?
US votes for christian candidates only. We should vote for Hindus only. Simple.
solves most of the problems.
look at the current cabinet

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
But but but, Hindus are tolerant and peaceful. Why do riots take place? Must be aliens from outerspace:truestory:

And look how fast this thread is derailed into Hindu dharma and other such shit whenever uncomfortable questions which may wake these geniuses up are asked:lol:
:lol: :lol:

Rashna

Country flag
Are we not doing the same? I don't think i have ever voted for a non hindu candidate. I never voted for any candidate who was anti hindu either.I think there was an article somewhere on the muslim representation in the LS.

US votes for christian candidates only. We should vote for Hindus only. Simple.
solves most of the problems.
look at the current cabinet

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Are we not doing the same? I don't think i have ever voted for a non hindu candidate. I never voted for any candidate who was anti hindu either.I think there was an article somewhere on the muslim representation in the LS.
Lol this is a recent phenomena. Look at the following names
a) sonia gandhi
b) AK antoney ( neuters the indian forces)
c) Salman Khurshid( Moron goes to beijing as foreign minister and says wants to live there )
and these are just from the top of my head.

Rashna

Country flag
That was a UPA phenomenon. You forgot MMS. The quiet one. Congis dug their own grave by sabotaging hindus, they played the communal card in the opp. way. If India has voted for the BJP then what you are saying has already been actioned. Hasn't it? Even M.J. Akbar is pro BJP...( not that he is a benchmark)
Infact smriti irani's speech was a good slap in the face for the congress which is trying to blame others for what are essentially their own bloopers. Same thing happened with the India's Daughter documentary. Permission was granted by home ministry during UPA tenure. Shit hits the ceiling way after UPA has signed out.

Lol this is a recent phenomena. Look at the following names
a) sonia gandhi
b) AK antoney ( neuters the indian forces)
c) Salman Khurshid( Moron goes to beijing as foreign minister and says wants to live there )
and these are just from the top of my head.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I used to think the same but after joining this forum and seeing the ranting going on here i have changed my mind. We are a largely homogenous society, why should we be vitriolic? I just think what if i was a christian or a muslim and somebody was talking like this to me, what would i feel? I would be devastated. So blaming a whole community for the acts of a few is wrong. We should take the bull by the horns and clamp down on religious conversion. Then again we also need to assess why these conversions are taking place in the first place. If the reason is caste discrimination we as hindus need to address this problem, if it is economic, then again we must address it. If it is conspiracy, then we must nail the conspirators. Rather than taking action if we sit and complain and rant and stir up emotions it does no good to anyone. It just creates room for mischief mongers.
Efforts should be on all fronts to make this land a harmonious one.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Do you think 80 percent whom you call Hindus are followers of hinduism? I also get confused if by Hinduism, people mean the followers of Hindu beliefs or our prehistorical culture and civilisation as a whole. Does Hindu just refers to faith?
It is a way of life.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
First of all this is a defensive push, no need to worry !

India is a different case.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Rowdy Did you notice one thing? People who call us "communalists spreading" hatred are not even defending Muslims or Islam. They dont even have the galls to express their actual opinion and hide behind political correctness and tolerance and what not. Atleast the leftists of the past were genuinely idiotic and defended Islam. Is this supposed to be progress? :tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles