India soon to be ready for any missile attack

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
At 40k a missile, it's pretty expensive this iron dome considering the fact that incoming rockets are dirt cheap and available in quantity with the terrorists. It will prove expensive if the terrorists launch a lot of rockets just for the sake of draining the iron dome missiles and with that the Israeli $$$

pack leader

Professional
At 40k a missile, it's pretty expensive this iron dome considering the fact that incoming rockets are dirt cheap and available in quantity with the terrorists. It will prove expensive if the terrorists launch a lot of rockets just for the sake of draining the iron dome missiles and with that the Israeli $$$
1) read the explanation i provided
2) the limiting factor is the number of terrorists not the number of missiles
we have full IR optical and radar coverage of Gaza rocket artillery and uav are always on stand by

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
the British spin doctors are working overtime
iron dome only attacks missiles that hit residential / strategic locations and ignore the rest to save ammo
in 6 months of use no casualty's or major infrastructure damage on the Israeli side
and most important the fear barrier is broken people feel safe and proud again
Sir, what I am able to understand from your post is that Iron dome calculates the trajectory, and then decide on which missile to attack. How does it determine which one to hit? Does the system keeps map of the surroundings, and based on estimated trajectory decides which one to hit? Does the moving army columns will have that luxury, even if it has, it will be hit by some missiles which are conventional in nature, and then throw a nuke one which is going slightly away, the system will ignore it, and enemy will achieve the objective.

Sorry, but it might be good to protect the static installations, but doesn't seems to be effective with moving columns.

Please correct me if I am wrong here

pack leader

Professional
you are correct
iron dome is not for use against nuclear threat
it is just an ad system (a as in air and artillery )
the best short range ad on the planet until Russian morfie system becomes operational

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^

Sir, but you must have some thoughts about recommending it for invading IA columns. Sorry, if you have explained before, please point that out to me

pack leader

Professional
^^

Sir, but you must have some thoughts about recommending it for invading IA columns. Sorry, if you have explained before, please point that out to me
yes for defense against air craft and artillery
iron dome can theoretically intersect nasar missiles
but i would not bet my life on it
still iron dome has the best chance to provide a cost affective viable solution
not to mention preform other important tasks

hitesh

India will be really ready if they have this

Last edited by a moderator:

pack leader

Professional
India will be really ready if they have this
i beg to differ :