India relishes in Pakistan-US tension

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Tensions between the U.S. and Pakistan, which have been exacerbated by the U.S. killing of Osama bin Laden in May and recent suicide attacks on U.S. targets in Afghanistan, have been looked upon with much anticipation in New Delhi.
Recently, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mike Mullen, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and a number of congressmen accused Pakistan of facilitating terrorist attacks in Afganistan. Last week, Mullen and other U.S. officials accused a Pakistani spy agency of collaborating in a Sept. 13 suicide bombing in Kabul which injured four U.S. embassy workers, and left 12 others dead and 21 injured.

India relishes in Pakistan-US tension - China.org.cn

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
WTF!! What did the author say in the end or what did he have to convey? Crappy article. No substsnce

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
WTF!! What did the author say in the end or what did he have to convey? Crappy article. No substsnce
Of course it is. Check the source ;)

Since the September 11, 2001 attacks, Pakistan has played a vital role in U.S.'s anti-terrorist campaign and made great contributions to the War on Terror. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So far, I have seen only Pakis and Paki media jumping in anticipation at every opportunity to suck Chinese c0*k. This is the first time I have seen something resembling the reverse... :lol:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This comment followed the English translation of the original article:

Writer Wen jiren is foolish...How arrogant article ...is this the official news paper of government? If so then how this kind of anti India articles can accept for publish? Why china always thinks and said negative about India insteed of make good relations? Please stop supporting bildly to a terrorist country and be nice with India as both are the high level business partner and only these two are helping world economy ..so china India should make strategic relations instedd of always bad thinking about eachother. At last..please kick this kind of arrogant writers who creat misunderstanding between the people of china and india by their foolish articles.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Is that a Chinese or an Indian who made that comment? :confused:

This is not the kind of English that an Indian would write. Even Indians who don't know English well. I mean, the kind of spelling/grammatical errors that an Indian would make while writing English, is not this type!! It looks like this was written by a Chinese! :confused: Maybe a non-resident Chinese-American? :noidea:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
What kind of relish is served with tension, by the way?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
But I do agree with that; troubles in Land of Pure give me a good night's sleep. :laugh:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles