India Readies for China Fight

Dark_Prince

Sadly, I m so naive. could u tell me?
Yes you are and I think its's hard for you to comprehend.....I will repeat again....if you want to find out....attack us and watch what happens next.....Why sit like a lame Piking duck? Be a kUngfu Panada and find out first hand!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes you are and I think its's hard for you to comprehend.....I will repeat again....if you want to find out....attack us and watch what happens next.....Why sit like a lame Piking duck? Be a kUngfu Panada and find out first hand!
I know now. We may be attacked by ur mouth or in ur dream.

Dark_Prince

I know now. We may be attacked by ur mouth or in ur dream.
LOL you seem to be a kid or a fool.......where have I said that we will attack?? As I have said earlier, you are either naive or lame........I would reiterate - try and find out!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL you seem to be a kid or a fool.......where have I said that we will attack?? As I have said earlier, you are either naive or lame........I would reiterate - try and find out!
We will , if India could not satisfy our requirement.
U see, we just want to try some thing on Vietnam ,but they give up first,even American try to support them.
Same thing also happen on India , that's why Singh said some thing last week.

Dark_Prince

U see, we just want to try some thing on Vietnam ,but they give up first,even American try to support them.

LOL yeah as if we have given you Tawang and Ladhakh, are on Opium?? :D

Vietnam???? Have you forgotten how they slaughtered you guys and gave you a run?? You have amnesia too!!

Who is Singh? India is free and have fortified itself in the north unlike earlier whan CCP had a great soldier called Nehru in its PLA....times have changed and no longer we belive in "Hindi chini bhai bhai" stupidity, even more that that we know how dump the GOI is, hence Armed forces have more say than earlier due to public support.....Again try and attack.....I would see if Vietnam could kick your Butt , then what an Indian full throttle would do to PLA....tell ur CCP to attack Hhahahahhahah :)

Neil

Country flag
we havent satisfied your requirement since 1947 thats y u attacked us...remember...?? and we wont budged till are requirements are met by u...

your trying things out with countries in south china sea is actually working against u only...this countries are getting closer then ever before and an alliance is not that far...u r trying things that will be your worst nightmare...try it!!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL yeah as if we have given you Tawang and Ladhakh, are on Opium?? :D

Vietnam???? Have you forgotten how they slaughtered you guys and gave you a run?? You have amnesia too!!

Who is Singh? India is free and have fortified itself in the north unlike earlier whan CCP had a great soldier called Nehru in its PLA....times have changed and no longer we belive in "Hindi chini bhai bhai" stupidity, even more that that we know how dump the GOI is, hence Armed forces have more say than earlier due to public support.....Again try and attack.....I would see if Vietnam could kick your Butt , then what an Indian full throttle would do to PLA....tell ur CCP to attack Hhahahahhahah :)
India and Vietnam are good boys.
The requirement for India is not to try to military risk on Pakistan.
The requirement for Vietnam has 2 parts,
1,set the border line at south sea with China's idea.
2,be the land transport line for the oil from south sea.

We don't care what Vietnam ppl or Indian ppl said ,only interest in what their gov did.

So,get ready for next requirement.

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
we havent satisfied your requirement since 1947 thats y u attacked us...remember...?? and we wont budged till are requirements are met by u...

your trying things out with countries in south china sea is actually working against u only...this countries are getting closer then ever before and an alliance is not that far...u r trying things that will be your worst nightmare...try it!!
The requirement at that time is : let Tibet along.

At asia,One of u or all of u together will make no difference when facing China.

no smoking

Country flag
LOL you already have one called failed state pakistan, which even you don't want to feed, as it is evident......:)
Pakistan maybe a failed state according to your definition, but we don't feed them. The only thing we gave them is weapon, which is at a discount rate, not free.

Secondly, if you had the capabilities to fight us, you would have already...... and you know if you would have - you will face disintegration........you know very well you will get bitch slapped and Tibet, Xingjiang, outter mangolia will become independent Countries with many other NEW states being carved out of CCP's China, who knows we may name Beijing as Beijingpur !! :D
Well, this kind of dream has been carried by many people and many countries for many centuries. As the history shows, we broke up and then we untied again. We went down and we rose again. So, even your dream came true, but there is one thing for sure: we'll come back.

Change the name of Beijing? Well, other country may be able to do that. But india has no chance before you figure out how to occupy Pak's capital.

By the way, outter mongolia is already independent and PRC accepted 60 years ago.

Have a good dream, kid.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
And who are you to dictate that to India? If we have to fight in our defense we will annihilate Pakistan over and over again. Keep your big daddy instructions in your pocket please.

Get ready for some mental treatment sir :pound:

Regards,
Virendra

Dark_Prince

India and Vietnam are good boys.
The requirement for Vietnam has 2 parts,
1,set the border line at south sea with China's idea.
2,be the land transport line for the oil from south sea.

We don't care what Vietnam ppl or Indian ppl said ,only interest in what their gov did.

LOL You again show/display ur lame behavior......Our is not a lsave country like yours....we can change the govt. whenever we like and dare anyone give anything to autocratic CCP gangsters of China and the govt in India will fall next day.....and new Govt. will change the deals Hhahahahahaha

I think after Vietnamese Thrashing you have become wary of India even further, we are good boys no doubt but naughty to the core to give u a bloody nose as and when required......don't take us a s pakistani mercenaries who will fall in line with te offer of dollars......Time is near when China will take orders from everyone in South Sea to Africa, as you are getting isolated with only defunct states such as failed state pakistan and N.Korea as ur allies whom even you cannot sustain for long.....hence be prepared !!LOL

Dark_Prince

Pakistan maybe a failed state according to your definition, but we don't feed them. The only thing we gave them is weapon, which is at a discount rate, not free.

Well, this kind of dream has been carried by many people and many countries for many centuries. As the history shows, we broke up and then we untied again. We went down and we rose again. So, even your dream came true, but there is one thing for sure: we'll come back.

Change the name of Beijing? Well, other country may be able to do that. But india has no chance before you figure out how to occupy Pak's capital.

By the way, outter mongolia is already independent and PRC accepted 60 years ago.

Have a good dream, kid.
yeah I know all that Jazz u people are upto.....u wiill fight India till last pakistani.....what will happen if pakistanis surrender in their usual fashion? The who will fight for u? ;)

pakistan is not failed by my definition but by all International standards. I know, if you can claim China to be a free country and chinese to be free people, the obviously pakistan can be termed as the best role model for the world Hahhahahahahahha

As per India having no chance to change the name of Beijing, you need not worry. Earlier we conquered China through our culture and spirituality, next will be god know what........I hope you will soon find out when you create more mess in South East Asia and South Asia....any war will unite the world against Commi Thugs in Piking and China will implode.....This is what CCP fears about India....That India will became the focal power in the near future against the ever aggressive and notorious CCP of China......Start counting the days or back off and become docile! :)

Ma bad I meant "Inner" Mongolia not outer....LOL

Converting dreams into reality is what we are known for !! :)

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The requirement at that time is : let Tibet along.

At asia,One of u or all of u together will make no difference when facing China.
We shall see about that won't we? You really don't think you've overshot that high?

sandeepdg

You have give it to the Chicoms for their persistence in degrading any sane and logical conversation into complete no-brainer one with their fanatical rants ! :tsk: :tsk:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles