India pursuing independent foreign policy: Chinese daily

latsar

india didnt recognize tibet being a part of prc during around 1962-1980s.....tell me what were the troubles??.......from SFF or what???CIA???.....actually they were pretty minor...i think the chinese gov is happy with the situation where many separists r hiding in india and wasting the money from goi....

actually u guys have been helping us to reduce troubles letting them out of prc......my indian friends.......

and do not underestimate the consequences if prc begins to support peoples struggles in 7 sister states etc.....leave alone kashmir and other naxal movement areas.....if u becoming hard on tibet....
If China makes one false move then USA,Imperial Japan, U.K.,E.U ,Aussies,South Korea,Vietnam,Rest of South east asia and India would gang up and would spread Democary to china that means it will become five indipendent countries .:rofl:

Koovie

1.Isn't a strategy for divide and rule ? Creating element of suspicion between India and US ?

2. Can any body explain ..this 'eastward transfer' or usa as pivot in asia ? what it means to be pivot ?
Isnt US strategy to increase tension between China and India divide and rule strategy as well???
China is our nieghbour, we both are nuclear armed thus there is no way around to build up good ties between our countries. US is thousads of miles away, they can come later

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Isnt US strategy to increase tension between China and India divide and rule strategy as well???
China is our nieghbour, we both are nuclear armed thus there is no way around to build up good ties between our countries. US is thousads of miles away, they can come later
The US does not have to divide and rule. India and China are irreconcilable. The US has to just sit back and watch. It will side with India for the next 20 years at least.

Koovie

The US does not have to divide and rule. India and China are irreconcilable. The US has to just sit back and watch. It will side with India for the next 20 years at least.
please explain that

kickok1975

China daily is right, India is indeed pursuing an independent foreign policy. That's all.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India does have an independent policy.

That is why she can disagree with the US and the West on Iran.

However, India has a convergence with the US on some strategic issues regarding the Asia Pacific region.

It does not mean that India's policy is governed by any foreign country.

Adux

Country flag
Chinese are playing us, simple. They had a plan which started in 4 years back with the visa row, and now since confrontational approach is not working, they trying to do the 'aman ki asha' (we buy into that crap all the time, remember hindi-chini bhai bhai) so as to slow our resolve to a point where they can handle us.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I like it when people out of the blue start acting rather sweet, start giving you ego message. All it ever meant was, the game is on and is being well played, let us not underestimate the Indian side, there are enough many people in MEA who understand the Chinese and Pakistanis pretty well.

Who ever wrote the article, yes sir, you are right, all that we are doing is looking after our interests and pursuing independent foreign policy, if tomorrow it hurts you, please dont come complaining.

Reactions: nrj

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One should never take any foreign country or their media at face value.

It is all designed to promote their own countries interests.

These think tanks etc are all there to promote their own nations' views and interest.

However, it also depends on our own country's govt.

huaxia rox

U didn't get my point, do u? As of now you can't just go over and overwhelm any country like Vietnam or Japan or taiwan for whatever reason and u dream to overwhelm india and make assam a buffer zone. And what do u think India, US and other countries would be doing when China is trying to topple US? pricking the teeth waiting for China to attack so that we can handover our territory when u attack?? :confused:

PS: If u must know, Indo-china war will happen in this decade.
prc doesnt need buffer zone with anyone....we can go along with anyone face to face and we can fight anyone face to face as well....just u guys fancy needing some buffer zone to ensure your safety so u should discuss assam rather than tibet if prc really supports people in assam one day....and u dont need to dodge my question my indian friend.....i will not estimate any nation without reasons....u just havnt told me whos stopping u from getting your kashmir....u will pull the 'pakistan will rot by itself and u just wait and see' theory rite??

and i m more than happy to see another 1962 war through which what the legacy of former freaking cononizers aka brits for u guys aka zangnan can simply come back to where it should belong.....

If China makes one false move then USA,Imperial Japan, U.K.,E.U ,Aussies,South Korea,Vietnam,Rest of South east asia and India would gang up and would spread Democary to china that means it will become five indipendent countries .:rofl:
my white guy friend....was 1962 war one fasle move made by prc???so what five independent 5 countries r there now??? 5 brother states???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
prc doesnt need buffer zone with anyone....we can go along with anyone face to face and we can fight anyone face to face as well....just u guys fancy needing some buffer zone to ensure your safety so u should discuss assam rather than tibet if prc really supports people in assam one day....and u dont need to dodge my question my indian friend.....i will not estimate any nation without reasons....u just havnt told me whos stopping u from getting your kashmir....u will pull the 'pakistan will rot by itself and u just wait and see' theory rite??

and i m more than happy to see another 1962 war through which what the legacy of former freaking cononizers aka brits for u guys aka zangnan can simply come back to where it should belong.....

my white guy friend....was 1962 war one fasle move made by prc???so what five independent 5 countries r there now??? 5 brother states???
To be frank, if you want another 1962, I wonder if it will cause any consternation to us.

In fact, there are some good plans that will be put in place and things will be sorted out.

aerokan

Country flag

Dude.. Are u for real?? U dream that u have the ability to make assam buffer zone before and now u say u don't need buffer zone and blame us for needing buffer zone. We don't need buffer zone but if there is one, we don't mind having independent Tibet as the buffer zone. Call me cautious but i would prefer to have cunning backstabbers, two faced nutheads as far away from me as possible.

Our current congress govt is too spineless to even stand up and talk hard to pakistan despite winning several wars on pakistan. Kashmir is a territory of India and indian army is more than capable of taking back control of our territory. If pakistan is rotting, why stop it?? Wht makes china stop attacking vietnam or India? Do u foolishly think India and vietnam will rot and break up? Are u waiting for that?

Can u please fast forward 50 years u'rself from 1962 to 2012? India is no pushover. Did u get a surrender agreement signed by India anytime?1962? Nope. China was a sidestory in 1962 when US-Russia is seeing eye to eye. Now the times have changed. China is the enemy no.1 for US, Russia, India, Japan, Aussies and ASEAN nations now. U can try another 1962. U will get 2012 or 2022 whenever u plan to attack. We know how backstabbers think in a better way now!!

huaxia rox

1 not too many chinese actually konw the funny buffer zone theory...thats what u indians created...i ve said....prc doesnt need buffer zone.....but when u indians r trying to get some buffer zones....u should go for assam coz tibet is well belonging prc and how on earth can that be a buffer zone??

2 every single time when talking about wars....u indians need all the nations on board to secure u like US russia....etc......well....prc doesnt need anyone.......we can fight anyone and the history has proved it...

3 who backstabbed whom???u r way too funny.....when u forwarding north....u say u r unprepred?? u got backstabbed???its like saying a theif going north into a mans house and when the house owner counters the theif.....the thief crys so loud that he is not prepread and backstabbed.........good logic i must say.........who the hell asked u to go north???my indian friend.....

aerokan

Country flag
1 not too many chinese actually konw the funny buffer zone theory...thats what u indians created...i ve said....prc doesnt need buffer zone.....but when u indians r trying to get some buffer zones....u should go for assam coz tibet is well belonging prc and how on earth can that be a buffer zone??

2 every single time when talking about wars....u indians need all the nations on board to secure u like US russia....etc......well....prc doesnt need anyone.......we can fight anyone and the history has proved it...

3 who backstabbed whom???u r way too funny.....when u forwarding north....u say u r unprepred?? u got backstabbed???its like saying a theif going north into a mans house and when the house owner counters the theif.....the thief crys so loud that he is not prepread and backstabbed.........good logic i must say.........who the hell asked u to go north???my indian friend.....
U sure do have a thick skull.. No Indians knew the buffer zone theory as well. It was created by u first in this thread here and i already said before.. we don't need any buffer zones.. Is it too hard for u to understand? Assam, Arunachal pradesh and kashmir are integral parts of India. Tibet is a forced occupation. Nobody in tibet signed an accession document with China.

Maybe u need to look at the Chinese history once again outside the CCP firewall to know the truth. When i brought many countries on board, it is not to feel secure.. It is to show u how stupid your position is in the world. We can defend our nation anytime without anybody support.

U are seriously not funny. U are just way too arrogant to let people live peacefully. That's all. I will tell u the correct story. The land thief came and occupied a part of the owner's house. When the house owner came forward to that place and asked the land grabber to vacate, the land grabber threw the house owner out of his own house by force. This is called land grabbing a.k.a kabja in one of our languages. Now the land grabber is crying that some more of our land also belongs to them.

It's clear for me that China backstabbed India. India adopted forward policy because it is Indian territory being illegally occupied by China. India didn't come and sat in your territory. It is Indian territory to begin with. India is free to keep it's troops anywhere in our country. If u still can't come out of the bullshit propogated by CCP, then u should ask why China didn't say that there was a land issue before 1959? China maintained at that time there was no border issues with India when India clearly gave maps of Aksai Chin as part of India. Why??

Also why can't u answer my previous question? Why can't China attack now to take over your claims? Are u waiting for India and Vietnam to break up and handover Arunachal to you?? What's stopping u?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Now check this -

China's 'charm diplomacy' on India is paying off: report

China's "charm diplomacy" on India is bearing fruit in terms of mutual cooperation, but it may not be enough to eliminate all suspicions in the backdrop of New Delhi's plans to launch long rage Agni-V, missile, an article in an official daily here said.

In a commentary on the recent visit of President Hu Jintao to North Korea, India and Cambodia, the article published in the China Daily said his visits to New Delhi and Phnom Penh proved to be particularly fruitful.

The article titled "Charm diplomacy bears fruit" said, "during the fourth BRICS summit in New Delhi, Hu also clarified China's stance on various issues including global governance and sustainable development, put a premium on BRICS countries maintaining world peace and promoting common development and raised proposals for their development," it said.

"Undoubtedly, China and India share common interests in a variety of areas and despite their border dispute, the two countries can reach consensus and make concerted efforts to tackle key international and regional issues, such as the global financial crisis and climate change".

"The two countries have been maintaining close contact on various multinational occasions including the trilateral meeting between China, India and Russia, and the BRICS summit," it said.

Several bilateral cooperation frameworks and platforms have been set up since 2005 between the two countries helping to reach an agreement to build a strategic and cooperative partnership for peace and prosperity and a joint document outlining their shared vision for strengthening bilateral ties in the 21st century, it said.

"Despite this, China and India have remained suspicious of each other. Some Indian politicians and scholars accuse China of creating the so-called string of pearls to gain a foothold around the Indian Ocean and thus threaten India," it said.

"The string-of-pearls theory has become so popular in India that the Indian government even banned telecom operators from buying equipment manufactured by Chinese companies in 2010, citing security reasons," it said.

"In recent years India has also upset China by enhancing its strategic security cooperation with countries in the Asia-Pacific region, while the border dispute and the 'Tibetan government in exile' have been major obstacles in the way of better Sino-Indian ties," it added.

While Hu's visit to India was a gesture of goodwill, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in return clarified that India has no intention and will not take part in any schemes to contain China, it said.

China's 'charm diplomacy' on India is paying off: report - Indian Express

niharjhatn

^^^
Sigh, I hope our government has learnt from previous dealings of the 'stick' that looms over all the soft, flowery words comprising the 'carrot'.

One would feel like Damocles, begging off the 'good graces' of the tyrant who also suspended the sword over his head!

huaxia rox

U sure do have a thick skull.. No Indians knew the buffer zone theory as well. It was created by u first in this thread here and i already said before.. we don't need any buffer zones.. Is it too hard for u to understand? Assam, Arunachal pradesh and kashmir are integral parts of India. Tibet is a forced occupation. Nobody in tibet signed an accession document with China.

Maybe u need to look at the Chinese history once again outside the CCP firewall to know the truth. When i brought many countries on board, it is not to feel secure.. It is to show u how stupid your position is in the world. We can defend our nation anytime without anybody support.

U are seriously not funny. U are just way too arrogant to let people live peacefully. That's all. I will tell u the correct story. The land thief came and occupied a part of the owner's house. When the house owner came forward to that place and asked the land grabber to vacate, the land grabber threw the house owner out of his own house by force. This is called land grabbing a.k.a kabja in one of our languages. Now the land grabber is crying that some more of our land also belongs to them.

It's clear for me that China backstabbed India. India adopted forward policy because it is Indian territory being illegally occupied by China. India didn't come and sat in your territory. It is Indian territory to begin with. India is free to keep it's troops anywhere in our country. If u still can't come out of the bullshit propogated by CCP, then u should ask why China didn't say that there was a land issue before 1959? China maintained at that time there was no border issues with India when India clearly gave maps of Aksai Chin as part of India. Why??

Also why can't u answer my previous question? Why can't China attack now to take over your claims? Are u waiting for India and Vietnam to break up and handover Arunachal to you?? What's stopping u?
1 u dont need to pretend as if the buffer zone theory was created by chinese......r u mentally challenged or what??? i said u (indians) should not regard tibet as a buffer zone but assam if u really need a buffer zone......it doesnt mean chinese need buffer zone what so ever here....just like i (a chinese) suggest u indians to dump the caste system......ok?? caste system is your indian stuff.....although i m talking about that,,,,,it doesnt mean there is a caste system in prc...do u under stand this???? if u google.......u can find all the buffer zone shit is brought up by either indians or colonizers......and when chinese mention buffer zone tibet (if there were) it has to be something like prc is AGAINST this theory....so....do u under stand what i m saying???my indian friend....

2 prc has ruined the forward north police by nehru and safeguarded aksaichin and we got more than 3000 indian soldiers surrendered.....what more do we need to do??? and what did your nation do? my indian friend???

sure......zangnan is the thing that was supposed to be taken back but we all know the current coward cpc gov is not gonna do anything real about it which is in deed very sad truth to all the chinese.....for now.....i never said i m happy with the coward gov.....

3 u still dont know what is backstab my indian friend..when u going north to take what the former colonizers have giftted to u....u should have stopped on the south of the M line but u guys were way too funny and went all the way up to the north of the M line (that really didnt seem to be like an unprepared move by unprepared troops)???were u trying to move your asses into lahsa or what ???of coz we would deal with u and the war was the answer....to stop invaders is backstab???

let me tell u what is backstab.....the 1971 indo-pak war which is the only war u can win over pakistan which had really smaller size and budgets and numbers of military pessonels than india.....actually that was initially a civil war between the west and east and indians suddenly got involved......now not only can u solve the kashmir issue....but the bangladashis hate u guys more than anyone else i believe.......now u know what is backstab????

aerokan

Country flag
1 u dont need to pretend as if the buffer zone theory was created by chinese......r u mentally challenged or what??? i said u (indians) should not regard tibet as a buffer zone but assam if u really need a buffer zone......it doesnt mean chinese need buffer zone what so ever here....just like i (a chinese) suggest u indians to dump the caste system......ok?? caste system is your indian stuff.....although i m talking about that,,,,,it doesnt mean there is a caste system in prc...do u under stand this???? if u google.......u can find all the buffer zone shit is brought up by either indians or colonizers......and when chinese mention buffer zone tibet (if there were) it has to be something like prc is AGAINST this theory....so....do u under stand what i m saying???my indian friend....

2 prc has ruined the forward north police by nehru and safeguarded aksaichin and we got more than 3000 indian soldiers surrendered.....what more do we need to do??? and what did your nation do? my indian friend???

sure......zangnan is the thing that was supposed to be taken back but we all know the current coward cpc gov is not gonna do anything real about it which is in deed very sad truth to all the chinese.....for now.....i never said i m happy with the coward gov.....

3 u still dont know what is backstab my indian friend..when u going north to take what the former colonizers have giftted to u....u should have stopped on the south of the M line but u guys were way too funny and went all the way up to the north of the M line (that really didnt seem to be like an unprepared move by unprepared troops)???were u trying to move your asses into lahsa or what ???of coz we would deal with u and the war was the answer....to stop invaders is backstab???

let me tell u what is backstab.....the 1971 indo-pak war which is the only war u can win over pakistan which had really smaller size and budgets and numbers of military pessonels than india.....actually that was initially a civil war between the west and east and indians suddenly got involved......now not only can u solve the kashmir issue....but the bangladashis hate u guys more than anyone else i believe.......now u know what is backstab????
1. If u r going to be selectively blind, there is nothing we can do abt it. As i said before, i have heard the buffer zone theory first from u. Even if there is one, why it shouldn't be tibet? Tibet was an independent nation before china encroached on it. So stop hiding behind stupid theories and leave tibet alone. :namaste:

2. safegaurded aksai chin?? good joke. First that zhen lou or zing zang zil or whatever jackass was ruling china in around 1954 did not consider aksai chin as part of china and agreed to the maps given by india and said there were no boundary issues. But the same jackass turned around in 1959. So who is the encroacher dear? And india didn't resign from war. China very well acknowledged that indian soldiers wanted to fight till the end. We, Indians love peace but that doesn't mean we will take whatever shit u throw at us silently. You call u'r govt a coward govt. but u want the same govt for another 20-30 years. What a joke !!

3. colonizers gifted to us? Isn't that ours to begin with? That's why they were called colonizers because they occupied our land,dumbo!!
If 1971 was the only war we can win , what happened in the other wars with pakistan? we lost?? Are u watching too much of zaid hamid from paki land? By that logic how many wars did china win?? Did the enemy country sign their loss to china in any war?? Make a guess. And yeah.. i couldn't find zagagagagan anywhere in google maps .com or .in or .cn. Tell me when a place actually exists by that name. :taunt:

4. Kashmir issue wasn't solved yet because we are too peaceful. Despite several chances, we never took advantage of the situation. On the other hand, China occupied, crushed tibetans with an iron hand and is trying to ethnically cleanse tibet of the natives. China shits it's pants whenever there is a self immolation by a tibetan let alone an armed attack. And u are the one to say that kashmir issue wasn't solved yet. :lol: :laugh:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese trying to flatter their Indian counterparts... (Chinese really knows how to tickle Indians with the ophium-like "policy independence" mantra) ;)

aerokan

Country flag
Chinese trying to flatter their Indian counterparts... (Chinese really knows how to tickle Indians with the ophium-like "policy independence" mantra) ;)
Just trying to buy their time when time is not very favorable to them. Don't worry.. u will see the regular bully china shortly again :thumb::thumb:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles