India, others stay out of regional tech meet

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
But they are not mature enough.........................
plus i was getting IISc and bits goa and hyd
IIIT-H was also under reach but the fees was just too damn high...........
my rank was in the range of 1000-1100
I spent 9000 hours for jee....
fucking 2 years of sleepless night but still no under 500 rank
where r u now which collg?
IISc?

well don't aim for rank .. just take the subject. The syllabus is almost same every where.

for electrical its like first one year.. in maths 1 and 2 seqnc series and integration and all lol .. be it harvard :p

thethinker

Country flag
bc yahan IIT clear karne mein zindagi jhand hogyi .. uske bad engineering mein waat lag gayi .. research mein IISc mein entry nahi milti .. itne technology seminars kar liye .. PSLV launch kiya.. physics mein iti reasearch kar li .. now India is creating it's own CERN type lab .. bigger than that..

yeh kal ke aye Paki M****Ch**** oont ka dhood piney waley S&T mean lead karenge .. inki m** ka bh****

Pardon my language but I cannot tolerate this BS! Has any one looked at their Uni profile or research institutes .. bc .. bakchodi zada hoti hai ... research karenge bhe**....
No need to get frustrated. You need to understand the scientific mindset of Pakis.

For them satellites and PSLV that go up in orbit are like ready to use USB plug and play kits which any Abdul from Madarsa in Lahore or Karachi can make provided he has the experience in creating IEDs or when beaten severely by his akka.

Their entire scientific and technical temper is confined to soldering red and green wires on a circuit board that activates bombs, creating cell phone detonator designs, painting Chinese missiles green and downloading pirated Bollywood movies.
OT : here are some gadget related ads from the land of pure. Cheema mobiles FTW!

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
where r u now which collg?
IISc?

well don't aim for rank .. just take the subject. The syllabus is almost same every where.

for electrical its like first one year.. in maths 1 and 2 seqnc series and integration and all lol .. be it harvard :p
I took jee in 2015
as i was not getting any good iit(top 7) with cs
i settled down for bits goa(2nd best campus in bits spectrum)
then dropped out in the first year(feb 2016 to be exact)
this year i joined ignou bca.
i invest in stock market and do some freelance web programming to earn my bread and butter(pretty good at it last month i made little over 1.5l and bought myself a car).
i am satisfied with myself.

BITS i found was more interesting place.
the aura was good,syllabus was structured and there was no incompetent crowd.

this year i retook jee and found i got 4k rank

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Bhai dont talk about iits

Spent hundreds of sleepless night for that,baad mein mila kya thulla(1000 rank only).......................................................................................
bro mujhe tou wo bhi nahi mili 2nd try mien wo bhi 7563 but then again i was not good in chemistry at all specially organic chemistry but yeah entire pakistani qaum and muslim ummah combined will not be able to properly solve the JEE exam entrance exam especially before they combined it with AIEEE and mellowed it down and certainly not the subjective ones of the 90s but still they would pretend like that R&D is mullah's play.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I took jee in 2015
as i was not getting any good iit(top 7) with cs
i settled down for bits goa(2nd best campus in bits spectrum)
then dropped out in the first year(feb 2016 to be exact)
this year i joined ignou bca.
i invest in stock market and do some freelance web programming to earn my bread and butter(pretty good at it last month i made little over 1.5l and bought myself a car).
i am satisfied with myself.

BITS i found was more interesting place.
the aura was good,syllabus was structured and there was no incompetent crowd.

this year i retook jee and found i got 4k rank
good work .....talent is more imp
in the end it's all bread ad butter which body needs ... can't eat the degree

now days 89% of graduates in India are not capable enough to be placed at work.. as they don't know anything . No skills

ghoom phir ke salo ko skill development mein ana hi parega

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
bro mujhe tou wo bhi nahi mili 2nd try mien wo bhi 7563 but then again i was not good in chemistry at all specially organic chemistry but yeah entire pakistani qaum and muslim ummah combined will not be able to properly solve the JEE exam entrance exam especially before they combined it with AIEEE and mellowed it down and certainly not the subjective ones of the 90s but still they would pretend like that R&D is mullah's play.
I found the new jee system to be much more rewarding(yes,it is)
there are no subjective questions and the difficulty level is nowhere close to as it was in the initial jee days
jee main(then aieee)is very damn easy,i score 324 of 360 in my very first attempt(no caoching at all),this year with no prep is scored 203 of 360

And the pakis wont even tru to attempt the question paper cause science teaches us that we humnans have evolved from monkey and monkey is unslamic shit
so its a no go for pakis

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No need to get frustrated. You need to understand the scientific mindset of Pakis.

For them satellites and PSLV that go up in orbit are like ready to use USB plug and play kits which any Abdul from Madarsa in Lahore or Karachi can make provided he has the experience in creating IEDs or when beaten severely by his akka.

Their entire scientific and technical temper is confined to soldering red and green wires on a circuit board that activates bombs, creating cell phone detonator designs, painting Chinese missiles green and downloading pirated Bollywood movies.
OT : here are some gadget related ads from the land of pure. Cheema mobiles FTW!

frustration is because.. are we ch**** who are doing day night research and development of electronics and other equipment.. Is it so easy to develop a highly accurate telemetry program and tracking device.. ??
they think just connect two wires and done...
bc a missile can be used for launching a sat.. but the modification itself takes years to accommodate a satellite..
it's not just that ki surri mein aag lagao ho gaya-
While launching the sat needs to be protected from sound and vibration ... as it is far more delicate than a warhead.
Yeh bc samjhte hai ki it's so easy... inke yahan ek bhi high altitude facility hai to test cryogenic engine or to test facility capable to develop the rocket motor? Oh cryo is too far any SRB developing facility ...nahi hai salo ke yahan..

inke yahan ghanta kuch hai .. madarse ke ilawa ... idiots.

Look at their Uni research profile... PSOC circuit mein internet se download kar ke program daal diya or led jala li.. yeh toh 12th class ka bacha bhi bc karle...

any one can play with oscilloscope by connecting LCR circuit but that does not means that they will build satellite.. Just radio mein gana baja liya china se transmitter laga ke paint job kar ke.. or ho gaya

OnePunchMan

Country flag
b

bwahahahahahahahahaha BC kya dikha diya ye hhahahahahaha:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Ministry of software export ka officer 2 take ki computer shop pe advice de raha ha ki pentium 4 kharid lo hahahahahahahhahahahahaha kya barbadi hai ye no wonder they dont export any software

subah subah bodyguard sabun se naha ke qamar chah pike cheema se kharida huya mobile leke dogar rent a car ko call karke car se ye chutiye bomb blast karne jayenge:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahahahaha:hehe:

i cracked myself up.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
frustration is because.. are we ch**** who are doing day night research and development of electronics and other equipment.. Is it so easy to develop a highly accurate telemetry program and tracking device.. ??
bc a missile can be used for launching a sat.. but the modification itself takes years to accommodate a satellite..
While launching the sat needs to be protected from sound and vibration ... as it is far more delicate than a warhead.
Yeh bc samjhte hai ki it's so easy... inke yahan ek bhi high altitude facility hai to test cryogenic engine or to test facility capable to develop the rocket motor? Oh cryo is too far any SRB developing facility ...nahi hai salo ke yahan..

BHAIYA
YOU USED TOO MANY TECHNICAL WORDS
PAKIS WONT GET IT

thethinker

Country flag

Look at their Uni research profile... PSOC circuit mein internet se download kar ke program daal diya or led jala li.. yeh toh 12th class ka bacha bhi bc karle...

any one can play with oscilloscope by connecting LCR circuit but that does not means that they will build satellite.. Just radio mein gana baja liya china se transmitter laga ke paint job kar ke.. or ho gaya
But that's their whole agenda when they comment about India's achievements.

Their aim is to not let Indians relish their achievements in any field.

They do this by any of the following ways:

Either downplaying Indian tech progress by claiming it as nothing special

Over exaggerating their own progress

Trying to create a false equivalency by stating both Pak and India are shitholes and "we" need to focus on poor first.

Or simply playing the sugar daddy China card.

These kind of comments that you see from Pakis are ironically from those living in Western nations and having wet dreams of Pak surpassing India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
But that's their whole agenda when they comment about India's achievements.

Their aim is to not let Indians relish their achievements in any field.

They do this by any of the following ways:

Either downplaying Indian tech progress by claiming it as nothing special

Over exaggerating their own progress

Trying to create a false equivalency by stating both Pak and India are shitholes and "we" need to focus on poor first.

Or simply playing the sugar daddy China card.

These kind of comments that you see from Pakis are ironically from those living in Western nations and having wet dreams of Pak surpassing India.
just give example of silicon valley.. to these Madarsa failed Pakis .. why no one hires Paki mind :p

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
bc yahan IIT clear karne mein zindagi jhand hogyi .. uske bad engineering mein waat lag gayi .. research mein IISc mein entry nahi milti .. itne technology seminars kar liye .. PSLV launch kiya.. physics mein iti reasearch kar li .. now India is creating it's own CERN type lab .. bigger than that..

yeh kal ke aye Paki M****Ch**** oont ka dhood piney waley S&T mean lead karenge .. inki m** ka bh****

Pardon my language but I cannot tolerate this BS! Has any one looked at their Uni profile or research institutes .. bc .. bakchodi zada hoti hai ... research karenge bhe**....

OMG BC MC ROFL LMAO OMFG Screambowl on fire. Rampage. Godlike. Multikill.

Anyone there in Porki camp?
@Zarvan here works in a lab in Lahore. He says, and I quote:"My Name is Zarvan Ali a Proud Islamist and Pakistani and really don't like Indians just joined this forum to have interesting discussion Armed Forces and Weapons and cricket Islam"
@Zulfiqar Khan ?
@Neo ?
Koi hai BC?
Ya abhi respawn nahi huay?
Rage quit?

in a decade there will be just a few who will reach in good MNCs or Research institutes.. max , 10-12 .. bass. baki sab jahil hai
Aur ye 10-12 bhi Computer virus jaisi phuddu cheezain banatay hain. Bloody indoctrinated brainwashed pigs.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Anyone there in Porki camp?
@Zarvan here works in a lab in Lahore. He says, and I quote:"My Name is Zarvan Ali a Proud Islamist and Pakistani and really don't like Indians just joined this forum to have interesting discussion Armed Forces and Weapons and cricket Islam"
@Zulfiqar Khan ?
@Neo ?
Koi hai BC?
Ya abhi respawn nahi huay?
Rage quit?
you think their parents had intellectual semen quality or even physically boldness to produce some one who could understand technicality or fight without Chinese help?.. ghanta meraaaa.... They are those people who still want to fight with swords and do Ghanta e Pind shout like Jahils on horses and come with their moustaches off.. like a ch***** who was kissed by a Pig..

a country with no proper education background or system developed a nuke? wtf is it even possible? inki aukaad hai bc?? AQ khan jese kayi nikalgaye India se.. bc bohot hai jo bahar graduation and kaam kar ke aye hai.. yeh chor sala ek MsC kar ke apne aap ko Nuclear bum ka devta samjhne lag gaya? abey... aise bhi kabhi hota hai??? Where were the scientists??? There were bc no scientists.. the collected the parts from black market and developed it ...

Inki MC ki aukaad hai missile banane ki? Inke university mein jao .. wahan pe inko battery se bulb jalana sikha rhy hote hai ... bc ... Shaheen naam aise diya hai as if Khairaat mein inko Mughlo se mili ho.. bloody illiterate fellows..

I am highly fed up with their so called claims of technological advancement. BC what advancement? ek CPEC kya ho gaya 55 Billion dollars ka .. they are shouting like bhikmange ko 100 rupy ka note mil gaya ho ..

In delhi alone the budget to clear sevage for 10 years is 45 billion dollars... ghanta mera cpec

They don't even have proper radars to track their missile and they are operating IRBM?? wtf?? BC kal pata chala apne hi maar di aur blame hum par..

Madarsa gradute Jahil quom

IndianHawk

Country flag
You guys are underestimating their roohani takat. It helps all their missiles to fly higher and faster .

They use Islamic mathematics that you can't understand.
That is how they calculate 200% GDP growth by CPEC.

No one can impose logic and reason upon the great half Turk full Arab some Mongol mostly alien people of Pakistan.

It is written in kuraan and Hadith that pak will become s&t suppa power.
What does rationality has to do with it.

Meanwhile their children are learning the great art to get 72 virgins in let camps.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Kafir ka free 4G - How to get free in Pak ?

=====================================================

Krusty

Country flag
Can you give me 24 hours? I just got an urgent task.

R&D budget of Pakistan is just $2 billions, just 16 patent annually on just 886 annual patent applications and institutional ranking is even worse. I doubt even if they produce 1%.
Plus 20% isn't Indonesia's Share, UAE and KSA produce much more than Pak.
Of course ! :)

You are required to ensure the security of this country against any offence.What is that means for you? That means, that you should have to fight, a fight to win. There is no roof for losers, if you loose don't come back.- Sam Manekshaw

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Please create one. Thanks! I know what it is :) I want to discuss the nitty gritty details decision of the location. And give more details about the district and so on .
Chalo de diye..... Lekin 24 hours me nahin banaya to Pakistan me bhej dunga R&D ke liye..... :devil:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India-based_Neutrino_Observatory

http://www.ino.tifr.res.in/ino/

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sc...utrino-observatorys-impact/article6764398.ece

http://www.imsc.res.in/~ino/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles