India, others stay out of regional tech meet

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
India, others stay out of regional tech moot
Federal Minister of Science & Technology Rana Tanveer Hussain addressing the 10th inaugural session of the Governmening council of Economic and Social Commission for the Asia and the Pacific (ESPAC) on Monday.–APP
ISLAMABAD: India, Bangladesh and Iran are not participating in a regional conference that began here on Monday under the aegis of the United Nations.
The objective of the conference is to promote innovation for sustainable development and discuss strategy of the Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (APCTT).
The Ministry of Science and Technology is hosting the three-day meeting of the 12th Governing Council of APCTT.
According to sources, all of the 14 member countries of APCTT were invited, but India, Bangladesh and Iran decided not to attend the meeting.
The governing council, which meets once a year, advises on the future and reviews the working of the centre located in India under the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
The countries attending the meeting are China, Fiji, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Samoa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
The three-day meeting will approve projects to be undertaken in 2017. Out of the total five projects, India has submitted one titled “Feed the Future India”. The project is aimed at enhancing food security in selected least-developed countries through the establishment of an agricultural innovation accelerator platform in India with USAID funding of $1.5 million.
Three projects relate to the strengthening of the national innovation system of ESCAP member states, south-south cooperation and an upgrade of the Asia-Pacific tech monitor, a flagship publication of APCTT.
An integrated programme for the dry zone of Myanmar has also been included in the agenda. Pakistan has also submitted a project, according to a senior official of the Ministry of Science of Technology.
Inaugurating the meeting, Minister for Science and Technology Rana Tanveer Hussain said the government is giving a priority to the sustainable development goals. He said the government has prepared National Research Agenda 2016 that identifies 13 priority areas.
ESCAP Executive Secretary Dr Shamshad Akhtar said the ability of countries to grow their economies in a globally competitive environment depends on their capacity and preparedness for strengthening the innovation eco-system and supporting technology transfer.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Inside the comment section:
Sure, the jealous big brother who has 25 times research & development budget (not including institutional ranking, space program) filed 3400+ patents in USPTO alone compared to your 16 (number hits 45000+ in World Intellectual Property Indicators :D), ranks third worldwide in nanotechnology, part of ITER, third worldwide and highest in Asia in Innovation Chart and now a days busy in working on a 30 meter giant telescope and own version of CERN, a lot to list up, will die out without attending this meet.:D

And they're mocking Iranians? Iran produces 40% Islamic World's Science!:lol:

Aur ye,
iska toh dimag hi kahin aur hai.
@ezsasa @Blackwater @DingDong @Bhoot Pishach

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
To add, Pakistanis claim thier missiles to better (get their day spoiled after comparing though),
So for one more, rather than logical, a statistical slap to whack them that India produces 81 out of MTCR missile technologies, Pak at 39, still Shaheen can be modified to beat A6!:crazy:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Sure, the jealous big brother who has 25 times research & development budget (not including institutional ranking, space program) filed 3400+ patents in USPTO alone compared to your 16 (number hits 45000+ in World Intellectual Property Indicators :D), ranks third worldwide in nanotechnology, part of ITER, third worldwide and highest in Asia in Innovation Chart and now a days busy in working on a 30 meter giant telescope and own version of CERN, a lot to list up, will die out without attending this meet.:D

Aur ye,
It really amuses me to see that most proki net gazhis live in their onw little Lala land and always are game for silly dick mesuring/pissing matches with us or the Iranians

They remind me of a dialoguefrom top gun

"Son your egos writing cheques your body can't cash"

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Aur ye,
bhai woh "expertise" wala comment padh ke bohot ROFL ho rha hai

Krusty

Country flag
I'm yet to create one.
Wait, I will create for.
For immediate info, search "India based Neutrino Observatory" on Google.
It's detector is going to be largest in world, four times bigger than CERN's!
Please create one. Thanks! I know what it is :) I want to discuss the nitty gritty details decision of the location. And give more details about the district and so on .

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Please create one. Thanks! I know what it is :) I want to discuss the nitty gritty details decision of the location. And give more details about the district and so on .
Can you give me 24 hours? I just got an urgent task.
Other 40% of Islamic science comes from turkey than other 19% from Indonesia only 1% from pak
R&D budget of Pakistan is just $2 billions, just 16 patent annually on just 886 annual patent applications and institutional ranking is even worse. I doubt even if they produce 1%.
Plus 20% isn't Indonesia's Share, UAE and KSA produce much more than Pak.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What have UAE and ksa produced in sceince other than global foundries in UAE there is not much and arms technology even do manufacturing bullets India is making it
Weapons and MVA (Manufacturing Value Added) actually determine only capacity of nation.
That's why when 46 out of 100 top innovative companies as per WIPI are from Japan, Japan can't do what US can.
Saudi Arabia and UAE outsource initially some technology and facility from other countries and then, implement R&D on their homeland making world class institutions and labs.

Thankfully, India also one of countries from where UAE outsources tech.:biggrin2:
India may possibly collaborate to launch first Arab Mars Mission also.
they have only helped pakis in creating al khalid mbt and their al fahr
It's China, not AE.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Pakistan is going to be a 'leader in technology'? Huh? :shock:

Now let me look for some suitable smileys......Ah! Got it! Here.....

:pound:
bc yahan IIT clear karne mein zindagi jhand hogyi .. uske bad engineering mein waat lag gayi .. research mein IISc mein entry nahi milti .. itne technology seminars kar liye .. PSLV launch kiya.. physics mein iti reasearch kar li .. now India is creating it's own CERN type lab .. bigger than that..

yeh kal ke aye Paki M****Ch**** oont ka dhood piney waley S&T mean lead karenge .. inki m** ka bh****

Pardon my language but I cannot tolerate this BS! Has any one looked at their Uni profile or research institutes .. bc .. bakchodi zada hoti hai ... research karenge bhe**....

OnePunchMan

Country flag
bc yahan IIT clear karne mein zindagi jhand hogyi .. uske bad engineering mein waat lag gayi .. research mein IISc mein entry nahi milti .. itne technology seminars kar liye .. PSLV launch kiya.. physics mein iti reasearch kar li .. now India is creating it's own CERN type lab .. bigger than that..

yeh kal ke aye Paki M****Ch**** oont ka dhood piney waley S&T mean lead karenge .. inki m** ka bh****

Pardon my language but I cannot tolerate this BS! Has any one looked at their Uni profile or research institutes .. bc .. bakchodi zada hoti hai ... research karenge bhe**....
hahahahahahahahahaha bhai rulaiga kya itni mat maar pakiyon ki:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
hahahahahahahahahaha bhai rulaiga kya itni mat maar pakiyon ki:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
bhai sab theek hai but.... not this.
how much effort is required to produce smallest piece of equipment is not a game.

And they are talking about lead in S&T. I know the level of Pakistani students Their knowledge is BS! Their Best uni is not even comparable to our third class Uni. Usme bhi saley paisa de kar admission karate hai ..

in a decade there will be just a few who will reach in good MNCs or Research institutes.. max , 10-12 .. bass. baki sab jahil hai

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Bhai dont talk about iits

Spent hundreds of sleepless night for that,baad mein mila kya thulla(1000 rank only).......................................................................................

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai dont talk about iits

Spent hundreds of sleepless night for that,baad mein mila kya thulla(1000 rank only).......................................................................................
in 1000 u wuld get IITBHu or IIT Patna

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
in 1000 u wuld get IITBHu or IIT Patna
But they are not mature enough.........................
plus i was getting IISc and bits goa and hyd
IIIT-H was also under reach but the fees was just too damn high...........
my rank was in the range of 1000-1100
I spent 9000 hours for jee....
fucking 2 years of sleepless night but still no under 500 rank

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles