India not keen on trilateral security pact with Australia, US

SpArK

SORCERER
There is a thread running on same.

JayATL

and once again the lack of backbone is shown. India bows to china and china's wishes in fear should be the subject header...

You have to be an idiot to not see what china is doing in south china sea

You have to be an idiot to not see how they will bully and strong arm their way

You have to be an idiot to think India will ever match up with china's military might without risking a USSR styled bankruptcy

If you think India can protect and take on China by itself globally ( this aint about India's borders) in international seas and protect India's assets, co partnerships with other countries- in that S china sea region by itself. You'd be a bigger fool than ... well ... you get it..

Galaxy

Country flag
and once again the lack of backbone is shown. India bows to china and china's wishes in fear should be the subject header...

You have to be an idiot to no see how they will bully and strong arm their way

You have to be an idiot to think India will ever match up with china's military might without risking a USSR styled bankruptcy

If you think India can protect and take on China by itself globally ( this aint about India's borders) in international seas and protect India's assets, co partnerships with other countries- in that S china sea region by itself. You'd be a bigger fool than ... well ... you get it..
and once again Indo-American turned American started a thread to pin-point or i say bash Indian policy as it didn't supported U.S.

Even when thread is running and visible in top 10 active thread. :facepalm:

JayATL

grrr... delete it ...actually this one should be allowed. My threads always rock ....it gets this place up from it slumber :p

JayATL

and once again Indo-American turned American started a thread to pin-point or i say bash Indian policy as it didn't supported U.S.

Even when thread is running and visible in top 10 active thread. :facepalm:
I'm not Indo american. I'm american and you are an Indo- dumbass who still does not get it...I favor India a lot, but I'm american.

and when I went to post it , i checked and it was not visible in the top 10 at that time or on hottest threads. if a double post gets you to so perturbed... then I suggest you get off forums period.

KS

Bye bye DFI
You, of all people, are going to give others a lesson on racism? I have yet to see anyone on this forum more communal and elitist than you. So spare me the lecture.
Personal attack - Ignored.Bing.

I have seen first hand how some of our desis behave like arrogant pricks & I repeat they had it coming on them. No use in pretending to be the saint.

The Australian foreign policy, their press, their people all smack of racist bias. Please read diplomatic exchange between our nations going back all the way till 1947.
Why not go still back in history & cut off all diplomatic relations with UK after all it was the evil Pommies who colonized us for 150 odd years.

Come to 2011 & live in present.

India is their only long term hope - Fact. We will be the only economy with spending power comparable to China and the US. If you think the 2500 marines that Obama promised is going to save the Aussies, you're the one who is dreaming.
Let me give you a reality check - The Aussies are one of the richest people in the world and they absolutely need our trade for keeping up the standards. If India does not buy, some other nation will. This is the "Only we are...." mentality that is the weak point of the Chinese. Don't do the same mistake.

And do you think it is the Indian Navy that is going to save the Aussies - it's negative. We need to co-operate to enhance our influence in the extended neighbourhood. Not outrightly reject anyone.

But anyway, it is pointless having a debate with you as can be seen from the numerous petty unsubstantiated arguments that you have with various people on this forum. Its the age old adage of - Horse, water, drink etc.
I can say the same about you. See how many people agreed with me & with you. That should give you an idea.

Galaxy

Country flag
grrr... delete it ...actually this one should be allowed. My threads always rock ....it gets this place up from it slumber :p
Whenever a foreigner starts a thread, It's bound to rock. "Atithi devo bhava"

It's our culture Mr. Wannabe Yanke !!

KS

Bye bye DFI

You have to be an idiot to not see how they will bully and strong arm their way

For once I agree with you wannabe yankee :D..though not the strong words.

I somehow hope this is just for public concumption & not the reality in itself.

Galaxy

Country flag
I'm not Indo american. I'm american and you are an Indo- dumbass who still does not get it...I favor India a lot, but I'm american.

and when I went to post it , i checked and it was not visible in the top 10 at that time or on hottest threads. if a double post gets you to so perturbed... then I suggest you get off forums period.
Thanks for the most awaited clarification.

Now, Since you are american. You don't have any right to post hatred/abusive post against Indian on our external and Internal policy.

Refrain yourself to post like you Indian dumb and blah blah otherwise retaliation will be quick and unequal.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
....We are a Non Aligned Nation......
!
That's the single biggest myth sold to the Indian populace by the politicians.

We were always aligned with the Soviet Union against US.

Else you would have got your can thrashed in the 1971 war when the Seventh fleet entered the BoB.

pmaitra

My threads always rock ....it gets this place up from it slumber :p
See, this place has already woken up and making a din! :D

Keep going guys!

My last post disappeared in the Netherworlds!

JayATL

For once I agree with you wannabe yankee :D..though not the strong words.

I somehow hope this is just for public concumption & not the reality in itself.
Cool- then for once in your life you made your self associated with the " smart thinkers club" . Congrats... try not fall off the bandwagon and go back to the the 90%- ALA the stuck on stupid club here :D :p. stick with me and you will be right 99% of the times...

Galaxy

Country flag

Else you would have got your can thrashed in the 1971 war when the Seventh fleet entered the BoB.
I agree with you. We need to improve relation with U.S. but not on the expense of time-tested friendship of Russia. I think, we are still doing better. May be something more need to be done.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Cool- then for once in your life you made your self associated with the " smart thinkers club" . Congrats... try not fall off the bandwagon and go back to the the 90%- ALA the stuck on stupid club here :D :p. stick with me and you will be right 99% of the times...
Now you are making me reconsider my decision. ;)

trackwhack

The allies of the United states are capitalists slave traders, the allies of the Soviets were Commie monkeys. We were neither. We chose our own path. A military pact with the USSR existed because the United States chose to go to bed with Pakistan, that does not mean we became a cold war ally of the Soviets.

What the Soviets did in 71 was awesome. That still did not change the fact that we were non-aligned. When countries were queueing up to be courted by the United States and USSR, we chose a different path. You can believe what you want, whatever makes you happy.

Regarding the how many people agree with me and how many with you, please lets not make this a my dick bigger than your dick contest. And if every foreign policy decision is supposed to be taken through a vote, god help our country. Either way I already acknowledged that public opinion seems to be going your way so I am staying out.

I am happy as hell with the Foreign ministry's statement, in fact elated and cant wait to read what the Aussie press has to say tomorrow. I hope to god that this results in severe deterioration in our relations with Australia. Unless, of course they learn their lesson and come back with their tails between their legs.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I agree with you. We need to improve better relation with U.S. but not on the expense of time-tested friendship of Russia. I think, we are still doing better. May be something more need to be done.
Look I also disagree when Indians say time tested freindship with Russia.

USSR (not Russia) is no more.

Russia is just like any other country and there is no time tested friendship. Right now we buy their weapons enmasse..else the friendship would have gone to the drains long back.

pmaitra

Jay,

Personally, I don't really make a big deal about double posts or duplicate posts. It happens here all the time.

I also think that you have a sense of humour not very peculiar to that of many Indians and you probably come across as something which you are not.

How about we choose our words when posting? If you seen the recent trend, one thing leads to the other and things go nasty pretty quickly.

Just a request.

JayATL

wow, my smarts are rubbing off on you- I'm so proud of you , like a parent seeing their child come home with academic honors. Jite rao beta! :)

You are absolutely right. This non-aligned crap is just that- CRAP! And non - aligned thinking will get you and your ass handed to you by the Chinese- unless you spend your way into a USSR style bankruptcy... there is no shame in being strategically aligned . Countries more prosperous, more developed are too...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles