India needs to take out terror targets in Pakistan

Patriot

Country flag
First nuke test conducted by Congress govt.
Integrated Ballistic Missile Development Program started by Congress.
PV Narasimha Rao laid all the ground work for Shakti nuke test
BMD development has been in full swing during UPA.

Problem is when you become a fanboy, you lose all sense of objectivity.

Let me tell you, Vajpayee had far more appeal, statemanship and goodwill to wage war with Pak but he didn't.
Yusuf Bhai, do not defend the last two pathetic terms of Congress /UPA with this history.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Defending CONgress/UPA's spineless acts is more absurd than anything.

Congress govts. has ignored the defense preparedness in it's regime of last 50 years & they lacked the strategic vision for the country's defence & militatry infrastructure. NDA can not build the same in just three years of it's rule.

I can tell you Paki terrorist outfits were much more scared to NDA govt.. The attack on parliament was meant to destabilize the NDA govt., as this NDA govt. was more decisive with it's nationalistic agenda rather filling it's pockets like Congs.

I have never said that.

Now your talking like congress & secular allies. Btw this was the collective decision due the whole lot of pressure from media & people in general.

I do not support any party as such. I just assess them on the basis of their Nationalistic Objective, which atlest I have not seen in the last two UPA's regimes.
Let me ask you this. Will you urge Modi to start a war which can go nuclear with Ahmedabad as one of the targets of Paki nuke missiles which will take out your home, family, friends everyone?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf Bhai, do not defend the last two pathetic terms of Congress /UPA with this history.
It's not called defending. It's called laying the facts. Deny if you want.

Patriot

Country flag
Let me ask you this. Will you urge Modi to start a war which can go nuclear with Ahmedabad as one of the targets of Paki nuke missiles which will take out your home, family, friends everyone?
Why are you referring Modi to me at the first place? This is most absurd question to put forward.

Modi is not my uncle or anything like Sonia may be yours.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Why are you referring Modi to me at the first place? This is most absurd question to put forward.

Modi is not my uncle or anything like Sonia may be yours.
Well because what I gather on the internet, only NDA and especially Modi is te one will all the spine, guts courage and what not.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Still can not defend last two terms of CONgress/ UPA govt..
You cannot decide for someone else. You can express your opinion. Still nobody is defending UPA when it comes to action against terror or the lack of it. Same goes with the previous NDA regime.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Really an absurd post and @spikey360 :facepalm: for liking it.
Well, it's not really absurd post. One has to look at it a bit differently.

The NDA was seen by the terrorists as a Hindu government, thus, it faced a lot of attacks during that time because the terrorists had nothing to lose.
On the other hand, they are using the leniency shown by UPA to strengthen their networks and cells so that they may strike once again with renewed vigour once a different Government comes to power and decides to crack down on them. If one thinks 26/11 was a movie, he's wrong. It was just done to test the waters. They weren't even expecting to make it more than a few hours inland. How we spectacularly failed and they survived is another story best to told by some Congress fanboy some other time. But the fact is, something far worse is on the anvil. Mumbai was just a dry run to measure the possible response of India.

Now coming to Operation Parakram, it is shameful how we did not cross the border and break up Pakistan during that time. It is also shameful that we released terrorists during IC814. However, that shouldn't take anything away from the fact that NDA had the balls to confront Pakistan. In fact, they just wet their pants and went running to Uncle Sam and Sam saved Pakistan just out of pity. Ofcourse, I think they regret it now.
I hope I've been able to make you see my Pov.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot

Country flag
Well because what I gather on the internet, only NDA and especially Modi is te one will all the spine, guts courage and what not.
Well that is your perception may be your prejudice to Modi. I have not mentioned Modi or likes anywhere.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well, it's not really absurd post. One has to look at it a bit differently.

The NDA was seen by the terrorists as a Hindu government, thus, it faced a lot of attacks during that time because the terrorists had nothing to lose.
On the other hand, they are using the leniency shown by UPA to strengthen their networks and cells so that they may strike once again with renewed vigour once a different Government comes to power and decides to crack down on them. If one thinks 26/11 was a movie, he's wrong. It was just done to test the waters. They weren't even expecting to make it more than a few hours inland. How we spectacularly failed and they survived is another story best to told by some Congress fanboy some other time. But the fact is, something far worse is on the anvil. Mumbai was just a dry run to measure the possible response of India.

Now coming to Operation Parakram, it is shameful how we did not cross the border and break up Pakistan during that time. It is also shameful that we released terrorists during IC814. However, that shouldn't take anything away from the fact that NDA had the balls to confront Pakistan. In fact, they just wet their pants and went running to Uncle Sam and Sam saved Pakistan just out of pity. Ofcourse, I think they regret it now.
I hope I've been able to make you see my Pov.
Very sound logic I must say. When it's NDA in question, terrorists were afraid and that's why launched attacks. When UPA is in power, it's spineless govt.

Overall, everyone is giving all excuses but moot point, terror attacks against India have taken place in the last 15 years and it is irrespective of the party in power. I will not defend UPA on this and I will not absolve the NDA on this either.

Patriot

Country flag
You cannot decide for someone else. You can express your opinion. Still nobody is defending UPA when it comes to action against terror or the lack of it. Same goes with the previous NDA regime.
Yes, I have expressed my opinion only that too without any prejudice.

My humble opinion being nationalistic or conscerned for the nation's interest does not mean being anti secular or pro BJP/NDA or MODI,

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes, I have expressed my opinion only that too without any prejudice.

My humble opinion being nationalistic or conscerned for the nation's interest does not mean being anti secular or pro BJP/NDA or MODI,
If you were nationalistic, you would have called the NDAs lack of action on terror not give it a clean chit and say it did what it could given the "resources" it had and other excuses.

I say both NDA was and UPA is equally bad in terror front.

Patriot

Country flag
If you were nationalistic, you would have called the NDAs lack of action on terror not give it a clean chit and say it did what it could given the "resources" it had and other excuses.

I say both NDA was and UPA is equally bad in terror front.
Did I give clean chit? Have I mentioned anywhere like that, the way your glorifying CONgs.

Please do not misquote me or put forward questions on what I have not said e.g. Modi etc.,. I am no hardline supporter of any party or leader the way you have been doing.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Did I give clean chit? Have I mentioned anywhere like that, the way your glorifying CONgs.

Please do not misquote me or put forward questions on what I have not said e.g. Modi etc.,. I am no hardline supporter of any party or leader the way you have been doing.
Please quote where I have glorified congress? I have repeatedly said both NDA and UPA have a bad track record on terror. It's you who tried to give excuses on how NDA was better on terror.

Patriot

Country flag
Please quote where I have glorified congress? I have repeatedly said both NDA and UPA have a bad track record on terror. It's you who tried to give excuses on how NDA was better on terror.
It is evident from your posts.

Reasons cannot be termed as excuses.

It's my firm opinion NDA was much much better in approach & intent compare to the last two UPA regime. The prejudice should not come in between while evaluating.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It is evident from your posts.

Reasons cannot be termed as excuses.

It's my firm opinion NDA was much much better in approach & intent compare to the last two UPA regime. The prejudice should not come in between while evaluating.

Where is the prejudice?
Both were bad.

Patriot

Country flag
Oh Modi is popped by everyone. The Messiah!!
Then you should quote Modi to The Messiah or Apostle or whatever, not to me when I am not concerned otherwise it will show your prejudiced opinion.

No more from me. Thanks.

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
First nuke test conducted by Congress govt.
Integrated Ballistic Missile Development Program started by Congress.
PV Narasimha Rao laid all the ground work for Shakti nuke test
BMD development has been in full swing during UPA.

Problem is when you become a fanboy, you lose all sense of objectivity.

Let me tell you, Vajpayee had far more appeal, statemanship and goodwill to wage war with Pak but he didn't.
I am dang sure Kargil happened during his regime ...
True first nuke was done during gandhi indira's time, and no one is saying see is spineless, she was pretty awesome infact... it needs balls to split an enemy state in two. She achieved it. I have seen a couple of her interviews, and congress now isn't even 1% of her or when she was in charge.

Now, regarding bjp, realize that they conducted a nuke test under tremendous pressure from all foreign states to not pursue that as it could spark a arms race in south asia and in general asia... they still went ahead with an underground version with elaborate deceptions in place to fool us spy satellite uplinks ... this needs will and planning...

I am yet to see that from congress.

Who told you pv ns rao did all ground work ? THats gibberish.... I know for a fact that congress blamed bjp for 5-6 years after that test ....

My objective sense is better than most present here... but its also adjusted and affected by muslim fanaticism.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles