India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis

bose

Country flag
so what are you trying to say??? does any of your quote say why indians would adopt forward north policy going to the NORTH of M line??? why indians would give weapons to tibetan separists to fight prc before 1962?? any direct answer to chinese??? or you can tell me???
No Indians wants or support going up north beyond the M Line... The mis understanding was because Chineese occupied Tibet around 1951 and started making claims on land that India believe as her own... The mis understanding started from there... Any support if any to Tibetians was in response to that un reasonable claims on Indian Land.

China mis handled the situation badly in 1962 and wanted to humilate India... what did you achieve ? nothing but created another enemy WHO IS GOING TO CHALLENGE YOU ON EACH FRONT... moreover china lost the good will of Indian people that exists for 1000 of years...

bose

Country flag
1 yes i know many who fought for the freedom of kashmir and assam have been killed by indian troops.....or like you said been thrown out of india occupied area but many are still handing in there.....
WHAT TIBET MEANS TO YOU [CHINA], SIMILARLY KASHMIR MEANS TO INDIA !! I hope you understand what I mean...

China have to vacate east Turkmenistan and Tibet... it does not belong to you...

2 who said we lost the war to japan and vietnam??? text books a la india?? japanese troops in china formerly surrendered themself to china in 1945... in war with vietnam they lost much more than we did and we freely across the border and also took back xisha islands can any vietnamese go to other side of the border???
You have telling lies, or Chineese Cummunist CPC lies or propaganda...

JAPAN HUMILIATED YOU IN WORLD WAR - II, and USA saved your A$$...

Vietnam battered you back in 1979 war...

3 the problem is when i dont even care to mention how shit indians fought in sri lanka in 2008 and with even nations like bangladesh with who you cant even take a small village from......i am simply talking about the topic of prc and india in 1962 and you shit as far as stuff like japan....for you info china as a nation wont surrender like indians to brits so when we were defending our nation many people got killed and i am proud of them.....they fought proudly.....
GO AND READ WHAT HAPPENED IN 1987 ON SONDARUN CHU VALEY ... we crossed the border with Occupied Tibet and showed to you if you try to cross the M line south... we do also have the ability to cross the M line north... what we saw you ran away with your tails in between your legs...

You surrendered to Japan in Nanjin... do I have to remind you on daily basis ??? Japan killed 30 miliions of chineese...

we remember japan is we finally made japanese surrender to us.....you remember the uk is the language you are using......and that will be all.....
You have no knowledge of History and comes out of full of bullshit...

You are telling lies... It is the USA that made Japan surrender NOT CHINA...

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
WHAT TIBET MEANS TO YOU [CHINA], SIMILARLY KASHMIR MEANS TO INDIA !! I hope you understand what I mean...

China have to vacate east Turkmenistan and Tibet... it does not belong to you...

You have telling lies, or Chineese Cummunist CPC lies or propaganda...

JAPAN HUMILIATED YOU IN WORLD WAR - II, and USA saved your A$$...

Vietnam battered you back in 1979 war...

GO AND READ WHAT HAPPENED IN 1987 ON SONDARUN CHU VALEY ... we crossed the border with Occupied Tibet and showed to you if you try to cross the M line south... we do also have the ability to cross the M line north... what we saw you ran away with your tails in between your legs...

You surrendered to Japan in Nanjin... do I have to remind you on daily basis ??? Japan killed 30 miliions of chineese...

You have no knowledge of History and comes out of full of bullshit...

You are telling lies... It is the USA that made Japan surrender NOT CHINA...

KMT gave up its capital like coward, but we, we Chinse fought japs til the last drop of our blood. and it is worthful to mention, even KMT did not
surrender, they fled and build up resistance along the way they retreated to sichuan.

In far east theatre, Chinese resistance drew back 60% of the imperial army and by the day they were defeated, they left 1.93 Million dead corpses in China behind, disappeared or injured aside.

WWII is a combined victory, US dropped atomic bombs to draw a perfect period.

if you need me to refresh some common memory, I would suggest some day in 1942, in the dense Burmese Jungle, some desperate colonial slave army was abandonned hungry and disillusioned, put to the mercy of Jap bomb shells, their master, meanwhile has SURRENDERED without a fight to the imperial army and stand in line to be inspected ?

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
KMT gave up its capital like coward, but we, we Chinse fought japs til the last drop of our blood. and it is worthful to mention, even KMT did not
surrender, they fled and build up resistance along the way they retreated to sichuan.

In far east theatre, Chinese resistance drew back 60% of the imperial army and by the day they were defeated, they left 1.93 dead corpses in China behind, disappeared or injured aside.

The Lesson for you USA help China against Japan... Some Chineese tend to forget that...

if you need me to refresh some common memory, I would suggest some day in 1942, in the dense Burmese Jungle, some desperate colonial slave army was abandonned hungry and disillusioned, put to the mercy of Jap bomb shells, their master, meanwhile has SURRENDERED without a fight to the imperial army and stand in line to be inspected ?
The same colonian army was also entered China and was guarding the capital... you as usual melted away...

That same colonial army saved you from Japan... your post proves that Chineese are back stabbers... never to trusted...

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Lesson for you USA help China against Japan... Some Chineese tend to forget that...
US helped itself by aligning its parcific strategic goals with that of China. Some Chinese also remembered Sino-Jap wars started in 1931 and
Japs have been using US made Shells to bomb China until Pearl Harbor. China is not like some countries, even the unification relies on a suzerain.

The same colonian army was also entered China and was guarding the capital... you as usual melted away...
and it is the same one surrenderred to China in 1962as an independ army without a master

That same colonial army saved you from Japan... your post proves that Chineese are back stabbers... never to trusted...
You invented history again. The same colonial army abandoned Chinese ally in the middle of battle, and exposed Chinese army's left wing totally open to Jap attack.

bose

Country flag
US helped itself by aligning its parcific strategic goals with that of China. Some Chinese also remembered Sino-Jap wars started in 1931 and
Japs have been using US made Shells to bomb China until Pearl Harbor. China is not like some countries, even the unification relies on a suzerain.
Pure un adultrated bulshit...

and it is the same one surrenderred to China in 1962as an independ army without a master
In 1962 we are the master of our army... unlike your masters who created BAST$$$$ in your land for years at NANJIN...

It was the same army that showed you the middle finger in 1967 & 1987... Did PLA thugs told you about those incidents ? or they are banned its reporting in China... or they have reported as victory in your media...

[/QUOTE]

You invented history again. The same colonial army abandoned Chinese ally in the middle of battle, and exposed Chinese army's left wing totally open to Jap attack.[/QUOTE]

History are not invented ... but are concocted as you are masters of it...

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pure un adultrated bulshit...
SEE? this is called desperation

In 1962 we are the master of our army... unlike your masters who created BAST$$$$ in your land for years at NANJIN...
actually you are not, you begged around the world for military aid and you call yourself a NAO country. French was naive enough to ship you
some ammunition as a businessman would, and you refused to pay for it. so they have to.... sounds too familiar does not it?

It was the same army that showed you the middle finger in 1967 & 1987... Did PLA thugs told you about those incidents ? or they are banned its reporting in China... or they have reported as victory in your media...
I don't get it, 1967 and 1987 you bullied your once brother Pakistan, this made you very proud I know, China did not engage any direct contact with you except a warning which taken very seriously by you. Rest of the story is in your wet dream.

History are not invented ... but are concocted as you are masters of it...
Don't get it. Labeling is not fact.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't get it, 1967 and 1987 you bullied your once brother Pakistan, this made you very proud I know, China did not engage any direct contact with you except a warning which taken very seriously by you. Rest of the story is in your wet dream.
If you make asinine statements with your poor knowledge of history, you will be called an ass here. Go and read up about what he is speaking about. He was not even talking about Pakistan.

And seriously - "bullied once-brother Pakistan"? Have Chinese also started ass-licking Pakis now? All these days it was their tongue on your ass, what is this sudden role-reversal that I have begun to see recently? :confused:

mikhail

Country flag

In far east theatre, Chinese resistance drew back 60% of the imperial army and by the day they were defeated, they left 1.93 Million dead corpses in China behind, disappeared or injured aside.

you killed around 2 million Japanese Imperial Army soldiers:rofl:!mate you are not talking about insects but about the Japanese whose stories of courage and valor still amaze millions of people!the total war casualy of Japan was around 2.5 million of which around 700,000-800,000 civilian casualties(Hiroshima,Nagasaki,Tokyo,Yokohama bombings).more than a million Japanese soldiers died fighting the Americans and around 200,000 were killed fighting against British Indian Army.you guys hardly killed 200,000-400,000 Japanese.on the other hand these guys literally f**ked china up and down:pound: and massacred more than 10 million chinis!so you can easily see that who are real insects in front of the mighty Japan:cool2:

bose

Country flag
Genius you are ...BTW How so ?

actually you are not, you begged around the world for military aid and you call yourself a NAO country. French was naive enough to ship you
some ammunition as a businessman would, and you refused to pay for it. so they have to.... sounds too familiar does not it?
We all saw how Chineese ran away in 1962 when the USA started supplying arms to India... not confident to holding on to the territories...

This shows you have a very good knowledge of history... It has nothing to do with Pakistan... Anyway what I meant was China do not have GUTS to engage directly with India any more... after 1967 & 1987 incidents...

In 1971 we have taught a lesson or two to Pakistan inspite of US 7th Flight came to our doorsteps... Regarding China as I said earlier ... I hope you do not mean the Chineese warnings which you give very often nowdays to all your small neighbours... save those for them...

You will never get it... after all you are a chineese...

It is late night here in India... more tommorrow...

mikhail

Country flag

You invented history again. The same colonial army abandoned Chinese ally in the middle of battle, and exposed Chinese army's left wing totally open to Jap attack.
chinis never fought against the mighty IJA.rather you guys fled from the scene whenever you saw the flag of Japan.and if by chance(read again:-by chance) some chinis out of patriotism stood against IJA they were literally crused by the Japanese boots:pound:!this is your real history kid!you guys have a legendary reputation as cowards in the entire south asian region:rofl:

mikhail

Country flag

the real story is that in 1967 your "invincible" PLA tried to invade our land once again but this time their as**s got whooped by IA and they ran with their tails between their legs into Tibet:taunt:!same thing happened in 1987!you see we never saw you guys a threat in the past 4 decades once we came to know about your "true" courage and valor in 1962 when you ran away and declared an unilateral ceasefire to save your sorry a**es from the wrath of IA:rofl:!

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
the real story is that in 1967 your "invincible" PLA tried to invade our land once again but this time their as**s got whooped by IA and they ran with their tails between their legs into Tibet:taunt:!same thing happened in 1987!you see we never saw you guys a threat in the past 4 decades once we came to know about your "true" courage and valor in 1962 when you ran away and declared an unilateral ceasefire to save your sorry a**es from the wrath of IA:rofl:!
Good storyline for Bollywood, I am a very visual person, hope to see how you re-create this non-existing episode of history.
but good try. really. I appreciated it.

As for 1962, enough is said, I don't want to abuse this topic.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
chinis never fought against the mighty IJA.rather you guys fled from the scene whenever you saw the flag of Japan.and if by chance(read again:-by chance) some chinis out of patriotism stood against IJA they were literally crused by the Japanese boots:pound:!this is your real history kid!you guys have a legendary reputation as cowards in the entire south asian region:rofl:
Read some books will help, sincerely.

mikhail

Country flag
Good storyline for Bollywood, I am a very visual person, hope to see how you re-create this non-existing episode of history.
but good try. really. I appreciated it.

As for 1962, enough is said, I don't want to abuse this topic.
look a chini is talking about Bollywood:pound:!atleast here in bollywood we don't show our actors flying from tree to tree like your chini movies:rofl:.mate i would urge you to learn some history first and then only you can be truely enlightened!

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
look a chini is talking about Bollywood:pound:!atleast here in bollywood we don't show our actors flying from tree to tree like your chini movies:rofl:.mate i would urge you to learn some history first and then only you can be truely enlightened!
you sure don't
you just fly from blocks to blocks, or town to towns. not so sure of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
i read far more books than you can possibly imagine and my knowledge in history is more than an average chini:panda:
good for you if not blaffing again.
so use your history data to generate a conclusion that makes some sense.

mikhail

Country flag
good for you if not blaffing again.
so use your history data to generate a conclusion that makes some sense.
mate i don't work for some 50 center brigade like you!what i write is totally factual and sorry to spill out the truth that chinis have a monopoly when it comes to babbling and ranting:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles