India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis

mikhail

Country flag
Japaneese killed millions of chineese in the world war - II have you forgotten what they did to you ? I do not want to repeat here it will be too embarrassing for you...

It is the American and western troops saved you from Japan, or else more people would have been killed... Because of this call Chineese as BACK STABBERS an un greatfull people and nation.
chini people are historically considered as "back stabbers" by nearly everybody in this earth!the Yankees saved their sorry chini a** from the fury of the Japanese in the WW-2 and what did they do,they back stabbed the same people during the korean war:tsk:!same thing happened to us Indians.that's why i always say to everyone that we can't trust the chini people no matter how friendly they start to behave with us:cool2:!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
4 for your yes or no question.........my answer is simple......no.....a big no........unless indians return zangnan back to prc india remains prcs enemy.......of course......i dont mean we cant do some trading business......the US and soviet union also did some business in cold war why cant india and prc???
thanks for your unusual honesty ( or were caught off-guard ? ) in answer to my qn whether prc-dragon wanted friendship with india and your answer is a big NO

the logical follow-up is then why visit this forum - but that's a bad qn - the answer should be obvious shouldnt it ?

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Chinese are the most abused members of DFI and I am tired of it.
and quite rightly so too ....... theyre not here as a friend but to provoke and sneer .... so they get the same in return ...pls see my post above and the original from a prc non- infrequent visitor who was surprisingly honest or rather caught off-guard

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I will conduct myself properly, from next time onwards...
no harm about that , but not nec to apologise about chicom , you see most of them are here not for friendly reasons - they wanna provoke and do some online mischief - so i didnt take it against you , but caution is still a good idea - well done Bro !

bose

Country flag
no harm about that , but not nec to apologise about chicom , you see most of them are here not for friendly reasons - they wanna provoke and do some online mischief - so i didnt take it against you , but caution is still a good idea - well done Bro !
You are right, I need to be cautius, they are here to spread CCP state propaganda... sometime I feel angry when they take recourse to insulting my people...

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
They are turning the J-20 thread into see the picture and tell the story, If we ask few questions they say that there is no reactor inside ARIHANT.
And if we ask some pertinent queries, their reply in technical detail is posted in chinese.
I hope at least in future some knowledgeable rational chinese posters to come to this thread and post some serious stuff,that can be debated with some clarity,

There is no harm in a frank debate, nobody is going to win the next war by taking nationalistic positions in debates on forums.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
actually never mind....chinese like to abuse enemies in battle fields....not by big mouth.....

these indians act like if nan jing had anything to do with india........

the difference here is we chinese would never surrender as a nation like indians to brits so they formed the biggest colony in human history......after brits killed and raped many indians in the era of british raj indians never thought they should quit the commenwealth after independence.........while those colonizers troops (british troops) were largely defeated in korean war.......

and what else can you expect from those....maybe his farther is one of those pows in 1962 war..........we released them not just because being humane but we knew they dont know too much about fighting.......
The surrender to the brits have given us many benifits like,

1. One united nation from kashmir to kanyakumari,

2.Visionary leaders like NEHRU,GANDHI,PATEL,AMBEDKAR, who all studied law incidentally in britain
and had a thousand times much better and more compassionate worldview ,
than your leaders who repeatedly invade neighbours on the pretext of their middle kingdom days border of fantasies,

3.Even though nehru couldn't read the mind of chines and chose to focus on state enterprise in place of private enterprise, he,patel,ganghi,ambedkar all left legacies of fair and impartial institutions like

1.SUPREME COURT and OTHER COURTS of india who boldly censor the government and top most leaders of the country
2.Free and fair election commission,
3.Strict obeyance of constitution by the legislative bodies,
4.Individual human rights,
5. ANd following international norms on even contetious disputes like river water sharing with pakistan in an internationally supervised treaty,
6.Freedom of indian citizens to move to any part of globe
7.I can go on and on , but it will be waste of time.
8.freedom of speech
9.free press, no one censors the contents of any websites here.

This is due to the influence of british systems under which they studied a in britain and lived in INDIA.

CAn you give us any reasonable time frame when these rights and institutions will be available to all chinese citizens?
But chinese chose to ally with USA against soviet UNION.
Many large irigation projects liks dams and canal systems were built under british rule.

So you don't have to shed tears for india's so called slavery by briish, as they lived in conditions far better than the chinese during deng's time in tianamen square crisis or mao's time during cultural revoulution and great leap forward.

Ofcourse many freedom fighters gave up their life to india's freedom and this resulted in the feeling of united india which was never there during the rule of kings which divided india into several nations.

SO even while india's unity is forged by the spirit and blood of freedom fighters,the leaders of freedom struggle chose to pick everything that was best with the british system that oppressed us and gave it free and fair constitutional moorings.

The freedom fighters sacrificed their life against british rule.But still they opposed only the british rule.
So they were enlightened enough to take all the best of british system in england witout any dogma and rancour.

Have you ever heard of

free and fair election commision which has the spine to disqualify the election of a prime minister,
and comptroller and auditor general of india who can rip to shreds corruption and waste full expenditure in reports presented to parliament?

And list of countries that are close allies of china like
pakistan and north korea do not do any good to international reputation of china.

btw we don't overwhelm kashmir like you are doing in tibet by flooding it with han migrants,

People of jammu and kashmir in india are guareteed of their right to live in their own state , because no outsider from the state is permitted to own land and properties there.

Infact people of jammukashmir and assam enjoy more basic rights than citizens of whole of china.

So please don't mistake the british rule as an ea in india where everything crumbled and indin spirit was totally broken,
the fact is not so stright, as
british mostly ruled the nation with aliance with local kings and eventhough they used india as their colony india was not totally destroyed during their rule.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
And list of countries that are close allies of china like
pakistan and north korea do not do any good to international reputation of china.
Yes, but China's influence on NK in particular gives China some leverage in negotiations with other countries, don't you think?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Yes, but China's influence on NK in particular gives China some leverage in negotiations with other countries, don't you think?
yes but ,do these countries follow the example of china like opening the economy?
both the allies PAk and Nk doesn't take much inspiration from china.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
and quite rightly so too ....... theyre not here as a friend but to provoke and sneer .... so they get the same in return ...pls see my post above and the original from a prc non- infrequent visitor who was surprisingly honest or rather caught off-guard
We are here as your real friends, real friends sneer at you and wake you up.
We are here to show you a fresh perspective of the real world.

You can continue dreaming in your post-colonial wonderland, but the later you wake up the worse you will feel.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes but ,do these countries follow the example of china like opening the economy?
both the allies PAk and Nk doesn't take much inspiration from china.
Indian also opened up your economy, Russia did that too. some economies such as that of Philippine and Banana Republics has always been very open...
Economic development is based on infrastructure and well educated labor force, it has very little to do with opening up or not.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
thanks for your unusual honesty ( or were caught off-guard ? ) in answer to my qn whether prc-dragon wanted friendship with india and your answer is a big NO

the logical follow-up is then why visit this forum - but that's a bad qn - the answer should be obvious shouldnt it ?
Because we should communicate to exchange ideas. Exchanging ideas or opinions enhance mutual understanding.
You are welcome to visit China's Defence Forums too, and some of them are in English.

Chinese Military forum is more professional compared with indian defence forums IMHO, here you mixed too much
personal feelings in discussion.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
chini people are historically considered as "back stabbers" by nearly everybody in this earth!the Yankees saved their sorry chini a** from the fury of the Japanese in the WW-2 and what did they do,they back stabbed the same people during the korean war:tsk:!same thing happened to us Indians.that's why i always say to everyone that we can't trust the chini people no matter how friendly they start to behave with us:cool2:!
This shows how little you know about WWII and China's history. Go educate yourself with some basics before you post any ridiculous threads here.

As I said before, By its real nature, the 1962 war is a long due settlement of conflict between China and England, you were used as you were in the Opium War,
The only difference is this time, you and your old suzerain both got a bloody nose.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
We are here as your real friends, real friends sneer at you and wake you up.
We are here to show you a fresh perspective of the real world.
You can continue dreaming in your post-colonial wonderland, but the later you wake up the worse you will feel.
while i do apppreciate some of what you have written, you have change the subject matter ,,,,let's get to the hub of the issue which i was initially discussing with member huxiarox just a few posts above this

it was and is this :- that if you are real friends as nations - then do as we have done to smaller countries in our neighbourhood - ...... we GAVE 40% of kashmir to pak even though we pushed them right to the frontier we withdrew and GAVE 40% , we GAVE bangladesh some territory they wanted ( just recently done by PM MM Singh Of india )
the principle being the larger country can be MAGNANIMOUS ENOUGH TO SHARE to the smaller

china being THREE TIMES the size of india WILL NOT CONSIDER DOING THE SAME regarding aksai area
not only that , they still make weekly TRANSGRESSIONS on most of the border
that is what you call a friend ? huh with friends like that who needs enemies !

now THAT is the issue ( aksai AND THE BORDER TRANSGRESSIONS ) - dont talk about sneering etc - dont change the subject (please )

answer us , if you would on THAT issue ?

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Because we should communicate to exchange ideas. Exchanging ideas or opinions enhance mutual understanding.
You are welcome to visit China's Defence Forums too, and some of them are in English.
Chinese Military forum is more professional compared with indian defence forums IMHO, here you mixed too much
personal feelings in discussion.
try going on jap defence forum - see what they think of you !

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
while i refer to them as chicom - a more internationally acceptable term - the rest of your post i not only agree with but here is some addenda

no w the ASEAN countries are also gonna experience prc-dragons "wonderful" backstabbing qualities - initially it will be the phillipines and japan but later the other ASEANs will also get their "opportunities" as the dragon expands -

the dragon is smart enough not to backstab all at one go - just one or two at a time will be fine

mikhail

Country flag
This shows how little you know about WWII and China's history. Go educate yourself with some basics before you post any ridiculous threads here.

As I said before, By its real nature, the 1962 war is a long due settlement of conflict between China and England, you were used as you were in the Opium War,
The only difference is this time, you and your old suzerain both got a bloody nose.
you called that a war:shocked:!your uber cool,so called invincible PLA attacked us from behind at a time when we were not prepared for a war and had only a division worth of soldiers in the entire Indo-Tibetian border!you guys are so coward that once the Indian Army regrouped and launched a counter-attack on PLA,you guys ran from our border leaving behind all Arunachal Pradesh which you captured during that invasion and declared a unilateral ceasefire.so who's the coward here mate:cool2:

huaxia rox

There are no thugs in Assam & Kashmir, ones you have mistaken are those thugs sponsered by Pakistan, we have
thrown them out of India. Do not give bad name to the peoples from this reagion.

Sure the whole world are with Tibet against the TYRANEY of evil chineese.

We are waiting for you... come and see who knows to fight... It is you who ran way when you saw the American started sending arms to India in 62... not confident of oneself ?

China should learn how to fight from Japaneese & Vietnameese... Have you forgoten the beating you got in world war - II by Japan ? and in 1979 defeat by small country Vietnam ? Shame on YOU...

There is a famous saying -- A Barking Dog seldom bites...
1 yes i know many who fought for the freedom of kashmir and assam have been killed by indian troops.....or like you said been thrown out of india occupied area but many are still handing in there.....

2 who said we lost the war to japan and vietnam??? text books a la india?? japanese troops in china formerly surrendered themself to china in 1945... in war with vietnam they lost much more than we did and we freely across the border and also took back xisha islands can any vietnamese go to other side of the border???

3 the problem is when i dont even care to mention how shit indians fought in sri lanka in 2008 and with even nations like bangladesh with who you cant even take a small village from......i am simply talking about the topic of prc and india in 1962 and you shit as far as stuff like japan....for you info china as a nation wont surrender like indians to brits so when we were defending our nation many people got killed and i am proud of them.....they fought proudly.....

Japaneese killed millions of chineese in the world war - II have you forgotten what they did to you ? I do not want to repeat here it will be too embarrassing for you...

It is the American and western troops saved you from Japan, or else more people would have been killed... Because of this call Chineese as BACK STABBERS an un greatfull people and nation.
we remember japan is we finally made japanese surrender to us.....you remember the uk is the language you are using......and that will be all.....

huaxia rox

There are no thugs in Assam & Kashmir, ones you have mistaken are those thugs sponsered by Pakistan, we have
thrown them out of India. Do not give bad name to the peoples from this reagion.

Sure the whole world are with Tibet against the TYRANEY of evil chineese.

We are waiting for you... come and see who knows to fight... It is you who ran way when you saw the American started sending arms to India in 62... not confident of oneself ?

China should learn how to fight from Japaneese & Vietnameese... Have you forgoten the beating you got in world war - II by Japan ? and in 1979 defeat by small country Vietnam ? Shame on YOU...

There is a famous saying -- A Barking Dog seldom bites...
Read some history and don't just come to Rant like a Mouthpiece. Blah Blah Blah ... you can surely talk like brainless Zombies for hours who will never search the web to read about the narratives of the war. 'Forward Policy' is something you would ascribe to not me. Have you ever gone through the Statements of Mao Zedong for . Oh common act like a literate

1 Wu, Yi Mao zuxi (With Chairman Mao), p. 121.

2 Mao Zedung sixiang [1949-1968], Joint Publication Research Service (IRPS) No.61269, 20 February 1974, p. 573.
3 Hong Yuan, Global Times, 28 June 2012.
4 A History of the Counter Attack War in Self Defence along Sino-Indian Border , Chapter 6, Section (1) B, (published 1994), p. 348.

5 Global Times , 28 June 2012

6 Hong Yuan, Global Times, 28 June 2012.

so stop B.S-ting about forward policy.
so what are you trying to say??? does any of your quote say why indians would adopt forward north policy going to the NORTH of M line??? why indians would give weapons to tibetan separists to fight prc before 1962?? any direct answer to chinese??? or you can tell me???

huaxia rox

Tibetian people who are fighting non-violently against the opressive chini imperialist government for the independence of Tibet is also wrongly considered as "terrorists" by the majority of the chini people!
how do you fight non-violently??by jerking off yourself???those who fought PLA were defeated largely in 1959 so their fighting wings are now crippled.....then what else can you expect from those guys??? to form some SFF kind of group and try to go back and scout prc again?? they simply failed again and again.....

so the best indians can go is to call this terrorist and call that back stabber acting like you were the only victim here......as an invader???gee!!

and how do you not be back stabbed??? letting your troops go to the north of M line and allowing you to have lake Manasarovar like what you hindu leaders claim is the way to comfort you???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles