India must kick China out of Sri Lanka: Former US Diplomat

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I thought your country is gonna practise the NFU nuclear policy, now it seems that they were just talking BS.
Yeah, I'm the authority that decides India's nuclear deterrence.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yeah, I'm the authority that decides India's nuclear deterrence.
Or you are just venting your personal frustration?

Either way, India is a dangerous country which threatens her neighbors with her nukes once in a while.

In order to deter India from any adventurism, SL should cooperate with China on their national defence

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Either way, India is a dangerous country which threatens her neighbors with her nukes once in a while.

In order to deter India from any misadventure, SL should cooperate with China on their national defence
You're right, personal frustration.

nimo_cn

Country flag
You're right, personal frustration.
In that case, it is very immature of you to do something like that.

If you can't change your national policy, you need to learn to live with that.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Idea of India.... The mongols had a idea about ruling the whole world so the whole world is belong to the Mongols! what ever the China is an older nation as India so respect China without that [Idea of India[/I] BS!

your last paragraph reflects the Indian phobia of China in her backyard! This is an direct result of Indian mishandling of her neighbors and treating the neighbors like #$%@!

Even if SL become Chinese colony what's India gonna do?? Nuke SL ?? I think if that happens Indian military should nuke TN politicians and LTTE sympathizers!
Your knowledge of history is becoming more evident after you showed your ignorance about Mongols after Indian and Chinese history :lol:
After history you need to learn some manners since you lack that as well....... and your behaviour and undonditional love for China and severe hatred towards India seems to be more like a Paki.Are you actually Lankan or fake Paki/Chinese under SL skin.You are losing your arguments not just because of sheer ignorance but low level language as well.
Unlike Pakis India has no-first-use policy so you don't have to be so scared the way you are now about nukes.And for a small country like SL we don't need any nukes at all so don't live in a self-created Indiaphobia like Pakis.India would not allow SL to become a Chinese colony even if SL submits to China like Pakis.India is very cautious about the so called "Peaceful Rise" of China just like Japan,South Korea,Vietnam,Burma,Malaysia,Philippines....... but you seems to be extremely scared and paranoid of LTTE and Tamilians.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

In order to deter India from any adventurism, SL should cooperate with China on their national defence
And that neighbor is..... China?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Your knowledge of history is becoming more evident after you showed your ignorance about Mongols after Indian and Chinese history :lol:
After history you need to learn some manners since you lack that as well....... and your behaviour and undonditional love for China and severe hatred towards India seems to be more like a Paki.Are you actually Lankan or fake Paki/Chinese under SL skin.You are losing your arguments not just because of sheer ignorance but low level language as well.
Unlike Pakis India has no-first-use policy so you don't have to be so scared the way you are now about nukes.And for a small country like SL we don't need any nukes at all so don't live in a self-created Indiaphobia like Pakis.India would not allow SL to become a Chinese colony even if SL submits to China like Pakis.India is very cautious about the so called "Peaceful Rise" of China just like Japan,South Korea,Vietnam,Burma,Malaysia,Philippines....... but you seems to be extremely scared and paranoid of LTTE and Tamilians.
Sorry rock127 I don't wanna go personal but it seems that your knowledge is less than mine cuz you never corrected my faults.... could you do that in the next post pls!

You should know that I don't hate India nor love China... It was your paranoia that keeps you scared of Chinese!

India would not allow SL to become a Chinese colony even if SL submits to China
if Pak can do it surely we can!

What Sri Lankans are scared now is the LTTE sympathizers in US and EU parliaments............

HeinzGud

Country flag

Hell yeah... couple of S 300s, panitsers and J-11s will protect SL from Indian cruze missiles

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I tried to say India was going to do same thing, as china did to Tibet, during the '80
That's news.

Since when did the Indian Govt get such gumption?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Idea of India.... The mongols had a idea about ruling the whole world so the whole world is belong to the Mongols! what ever the China is an older nation as India so respect China without that [Idea of India[/I] BS!

your last paragraph reflects the Indian phobia of China in her backyard! This is an direct result of Indian mishandling of her neighbors and treating the neighbors like #$%@!

Even if SL become Chinese colony what's India gonna do?? Nuke SL ?? I think if that happens Indian military should nuke TN politicians and LTTE sympathizers!
How much of Chinese history do you know?

Are you aware of the way going became what is China of today - territorially?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hell yeah... couple of S 300s, panitsers and J-11s will protect SL from Indian cruze missiles
If China did not come to the rescue of Pakistan in any war, expecting China to come to SL's assistance will be a little too thick!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
:rofl:

there is nothing that can save you from India except our goodwill which you have gotten since independence.

chinis dont care about you...they only care about India and want to make our neighbours move against us. They will push you against us and then abandon you at our mercy. They want India constantly occupied in petty matters rather than concentrate on china.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
In that case, it is very immature of you to do something like that.

If you can't change your national policy, you need to learn to live with that.
Or perhaps become a bot for the government.

HeinzGud

Country flag
That's news.

Since when did the Indian Govt get such gumption?
well I meant the RAW scandal on the LTTE issue!

well not much.....

If China did not come to the rescue of Pakistan in any war, expecting China to come to SL's assistance will be a little too thick!
Well who wants a war with India........ however ain't I suggesting a wrong thing?? with those equipment SL could block Indian cruize missiles...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

His knowledge about "ancient" Chinese history starts from 1959 when China attacked and occupied weak and defenseless country called Tibet. He has been successfull turning himself into a troll :lol:

HeinzGud

Country flag
his knowledge about "ancient" chinese history starts from 1959 when china attacked and occupied weak and defenseless country called tibet. He has been successfull turning himself into a troll :lol:
i know at least 50 yrs of chinese history; professor!!!

nimo_cn

Country flag
And that neighbor is..... China?
I just saw someone was threatening SL with nukes.

Indian certainly wanted to scare China with their nukes, it was said that China was the main cause of Indian nuclear program.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles