India Missile Test: Wake Up, Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolaha

CCTV

Didnt you get the memo? You are supposed to ask the American media to correct it.

Ah, submit a proof. Sounds like a good idea. Then please do the needful here:
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...nuclear-plants-could-built-uk.html#post803579

Well, some members here claim India has nuclear warhead for their missiles.
I corrected them with my proof.

I may not able to change the US news, but I think I can educate some people at here. If anyone claim India has nuclear warheads then I will correct them with proof.

The thing in the nuclear plant thread , Anard claim the British media is wrong, so he can contact the British media.
And I didn't claim anything in that thread.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Well, some members here claim India has nuclear warhead for their missiles.
I corrected them with my proof.

I may not able to change the US news, but I think I can educate some people at here. If anyone claim India has nuclear warheads then I will correct them with proof.

The thing in the nuclear plant thread , Anard claim the British media is wrong, so he can contact the British media.
And I didn't claim anything in that thread.
You are nothing but a paid 50 cents troll... typical chinese with no facts to put forwards...

CCTV

You are nothing but a paid 50 cents troll... typical chinese with no facts to put forwards...
Well , I proved what I said, but you can not prove anything but said others " with no facts" or " 50 cents".

CCTV

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Well , I proved what I said, but you can not prove anything but said others " with no facts" or " 50 cents".
You have proved that you are a 50 cents troll....

Bheeshma

Yes what do the american or russian subs lurking around chinese coast know about the noise levels of chinese subs. :rofl: Oh right the chinese sub noise levels are a secret because they never leave for the open sea...Duh...how silly off me.

CCTV

Yes what do the american or russian subs lurking around chinese coast know about the noise levels of chinese subs. :rofl: Oh right the chinese sub noise levels are a secret because they never leave for the open sea...Duh...how silly off me.
Again , how do you know that?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Why not just prove what I said was wrong ? :cool2:
you just said that, we have less yield compare to Chinese tests. Again what difference does it make, We tested less yield due to proximity of villages near the test site.

Even seismic graph shows the activity of test

Thermo nuke tested was two stage device. Those who tested it specifically said that we have tested a low yield device due to this. Now why a Chini like you want to jump up and down saying that you tested too much yield therefore your weapons are way better then out, but you have missed the main point that even other wise, if we deliver the thermo nuke or boosted fusion nuke it will only going to take out your cities and other military infrastructure.

Just like bullet is going to kill the individual if you fire 9 MM or 5.56 or 50 caliber. If you want to say that you guys can get away with our nukes that is completely different thing. We cant help it if you want to dream it that way. May be you are learning from your Pakistanis friends.

CCTV

you just said that, we have less yield compare to Chinese tests. Again what difference does it make, We tested less yield due to proximity of villages near the test site.

Even seismic graph shows the activity of test

Thermo nuke tested was two stage device. Those who tested it specifically said that we have tested a low yield device due to this. Now why a Chini like you want to jump up and down saying that you tested too much yield therefore your weapons are way better then out, but you have missed the main point that even other wise, if we deliver the thermo nuke or boosted fusion nuke it will only going to take out your cities and other military infrastructure.

Just like bullet is going to kill the individual if you fire 9 MM or 5.56 or 50 caliber. If you want to say that you guys can get away with our nukes that is completely different thing. We cant help it if you want to dream it that way. May be you are learning from your Pakistanis friends.
Well a low yield thermo test only after a high yield thermo test. See Russian, us, France 's data you can find out.
First is to certain you had right structure , then you be able to minimize it.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Accoustic signature of Chinese subs are well known world over... Those Chinese subs are ornamental purpose...

bose

Country flag
@Indian members, please do not argue with this Chinese troll... he is here to earn 50 cents...

Last edited by a moderator:

CCTV

Accoustic signature of Chinese subs are well known world over... Those Chinese subs are ornamental purpose...
Yeah, may be in you dream . Or prove it.

Last edited:

kickok1975

Why would any Chinese join this post that has nothing to do with China but only help a few people (who enjoy doing it) to stir the pot, making it yet another China VS India topics? I have long given up playing such worthless game. It doesn't help at all and not fun either.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well a low yield thermo test only after a high yield thermo test. See Russian, us, France 's data you can find out.
First is to certain you had right structure , then you be able to minimize it.
not necessary, we directly went for underground nuclear test, we didnt go for atmospheric nuclear tests. So your logic is flawed.

Same goes for thermo nukes.

CCTV

@Ray @Singh please take care of this Chinese troll, he has decided to pollute this forum just like they have done to their cities...
You are the troll here. Since you did not share anything here but labeling people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles