India Missile Test: Wake Up, Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compersion

Country flag
Anyone heard of the peaceful ICBM test. India is a pioneer in testing peaceful items that get enlightened at a later date.

I would like to see india test a ICBM (>10000 km range) for peaceful purposes.

Like previous peaceful items that we have tested and precedents in our history it will show we have the capability. It will also allow us to tell many of our far-away caring friends in the comity of nations we can provide help to them if they ever need any help.

Here's to a peaceful ICBM test by india. Toast and cheers.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Bottomline: India does not need and would not develop an ICBM beyond 5500Km, as all India's threats are within 5500Km.

If threat perception changes after a decade or 2, then we will see, as we already have the capability to reach 10,000Km and beyond within 2-3 yrs of go-ahead.

Agni-5 CEP is already in single digits (read: meters). All further development would be only on MARV and MIRV and overcoming BMD, and not range.

Or maybe even AShBM ;)

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
I don't concur. It would be good and I think india will test a ICBM (>10000 km) precisely for the reason to show it has the capability. It's right in principle and also it is a necessity show and demonstrate that we can help our friends far away from us.

The critics are much the same before and after a certain smile appeared.

Smiling Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no smoking

Country flag
If USA thinks otherwise, then why are they hawking us their wares ?
Because as long as India keep buying foreign weapons, there is no way that India can become a major world power.
You may be frightened a suicide bomber will blow you up with him together, but you won't worry a bit if he comes to you with a gun produced by you.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Because as long as India keep buying foreign weapons, there is no way that India can become a major world power.
Why ?

You may be frightened a suicide bomber will blow you up with him together, but you won't worry a bit if he comes to you with a gun produced by you.
This is a stupid analogy.

Major Powers doesn't imply being antagonist.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
so many Indian posters crooning lullabies to the West "all the goodies India develops r just for fun" or "India is a harmless sheep in wolfskin".

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Watch your mouth. Go to jihadi Pakistani forum where you Chinese are allowed to rant anything by Pakistani boot lickers.

Indian ICBM are to burn Chinese and no one else; we are quite clear about it.

CCTV

Watch your mouth. Go to jihadi Pakistani forum where you Chinese are allowed to rant anything by Pakistani boot lickers.

In reality , Chinese ICBM can burn whole India , but what you can use to burn Chinese? Do you have nuclear warhead for your ICBM .

Ps, I have proved that why India do not have nuclear warhead at A 5 missile thread....
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/strategic-forces/6005-agni-v-missile-91.html

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The sophomores among the Chinese here are given too much leeway. The level of their discourse is shameful.

t_co

If India's ICBM are to burn China and nothing else, then why do you need missiles that can reach Moscow and Berlin?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
We know It was a failed test by look at its yield.
The full story is in A5 missile thread( started from page 91).
I am sure we will test it again on China, if it didnt work it will help your belief and if it did, we will say you died hold your belief.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
If India's ICBM are to burn China and nothing else, then why do you need missiles that can reach Moscow and Berlin?
Like we are sending satellite to Mars.

You need a level above grocery store vendor to understand how achieving technological mile stone like extending range validate our capabilities effecting anything that has to do with rockets, missiles, targeting, telemetry,,,,, regardless (short or long) of their range.

CCTV

I am sure we will test it again on China, if it didnt work it will help your belief and if it did, we will say you died hold your belief.
LOL, how can you deliver those multi ton testing nuclear device to China?
By your big mouth?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles