India Losing War Against Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by JBH22, Jan 21, 2011.

1. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/IDR-Updates/India-Losing-War-Against-Terrorism.html

First due to internal political turf battle there is a serious distraction on the fight against terror,the credibility of India when standing against Pakistan sponsored terrorist activities hitting the rocks next time they'll shout its Hindu terrorist.

3. JayATL

JayATL Senior Member Senior Member

"RSS personifies Hindu terror and Shiv Sena is its propaganda arm. India will not allow the forces of such evil to be mainstream ever" - General JayATL ( hindu).

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  4. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

If for a moment we prefix "Islamic" with terror, it still comes, sponsored from outside. Even SIMI terrorists are trained outside. So why retribution against you own men? How will the "hindu" avenge what pakistan does to india by killing indians? It is indirectly aiding pakistan by putting india in a spiral odds violence and then it does not even have to work to make india bleed through a thousand cuts.

JayATL likes this.
  5. bhogta

bhogta Regular Member

^^ Agree with you, but some of them are from India too. But we cant kill our on people. No one ever win a war by killing its own people and let war happen in won land. So better if some one want to revenge then why not they put some bomb in pakistan even there also in terrorist camp and then i sear to God i will fund them.

6. JBH22

The problem or propaganda that the author is trying to point out is that all the hype about equating Saffron terror to Islamic terrorism from Pakistan is unjust.

Do you believe that shiv sena is under the hold of RSS? Most people out of ignorance or stupidity put the RSS,Shri RAM or any so called Hindu organisation in the same basket don't make the same mistake

7. JayATL

Preach on brother. You are spot on. equating and emphasizing " Islamic" part seems to be the true agenda of these Hindu fundamentalist groups. their agenda is not what is right for the country , it is what is right for Hinduism. They will kill another Hindu if it does not fit their meme. They are the mirror image of the mullahs who fight for the blasphemy law- just not that widely accepted or politically influential on national stage like in Pakistan.

8. JayATL

to be read as" hey we have not yet killed the number(s) that Pakistan has, so please don't compare, write or warn anyone till we achieve that equilibrium." Jai hind.

9. JayATL

I believe they all fly under the same flag of hate and religious bigotry. You may want to put them under different file sections in your cabinet but to me and majority of Indians they all are hate groups!

10. JBH22

Majority of Indians?? duh since when you speak for everyone. So the ideology the know how or procedure of each group is not something to consider while dealing with a specific group? :)

So the fact that islamic terror in India have state sponsorship from a foreign country, trained for combat is irrelevant.
    Yes the game of number steps in when comparing terrorist organisation and finally if you equate RSS to LeT this shows how intelligent you are.thank you come again:)

11. JayATL

maybe I was not clear. majority of Indians , yes, feel RSS and shiv sena are a joke! have been a joke and are a hate group! ... I can also tell you another absolute- majority of Indians love Indian food ! :D . One more for you. YEs , RSS / SHIV SENA= or share majority of LET and its " religious purity" in philosophy , just not yet achieved the level of terrorist acts of LET. Shiv sena takes it further by demanding not just religious purity but also only marathi purity and superiority in the state.

A final shocker for you-- it freaking needs to be changed back to BOMBAY and not that ghati sounding Mumbai! ROFL :D ( bah!)

12. JBH22

Do not equate RSS to Shiv Sena you can't speak for majority of India,give me a credible link to back up your claims.
    Has there been a survey to corroborate that indeed majority of Indians hate RSS.

13. S.A.T.A

S.A.T.A Senior Member Senior Member

Pakistanis have a perverted yearning to hate RSS and shiv sena...........:)

14. JayATL

there has also not been a poll to find out if a majority of the human race breathes oxygen. How many of you RSS have successful political clout? or seats or for that matter numbers who wear oversized shorts? or agree with you guys killing Gandhi... LOL I'm done with this conversation. :p

15. JBH22

IF you can't back up your tall claims then don't indulge in cheap comments. Your post only shows your ignorance about RSS this organisation has not the objective of standing in election. Gandhi has been killed decades ago and frankly its sad but not a tragedy as for me i have more respect for freedom fighters such as Netaji,Shaheed Bhagat Singh because i not the type who'll offer my right cheek after being slapped but rather an adept at breaking the hand that slaps me:)

16. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

1. Take the example of Maoists in India..
    2. Take the attitude of Political leaders when it comes to national security, Also do give a deep analysis on their comments after each attacks..
    3. Look at the Armed forces situation, Armament and structural drawbacks, No one trying to improve coz majority like to suck power out of it..

Religion:
    HINDU ( Including me ) are peaceful people and most majority of Muslim community are peaceful, But as now terror from outside gaining victory in minds of vulnerable people in here which causing trouble among us this thing is nothing new but started since 70s, Now the amount of hatred is too much among those who are diluted, People in high level take this advantage ( NOT ONLY POLITICIAN )..

For a Regular Politician, His priority are:

1.Party
    2.Them and their family
    3.Country
    4.People ( VOTE BANK )

^^
    I have posted this long time back, when i was new to this fourm..
    My hatred is for those who intend to harm us ( INDIANS )

No more comments!

17. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

If wankers at RSS were planting bombs in pakistan i would agree with them but they are planting bombs in India.

take off your blinkered specs you rss fanboys....id like to see your reaction when rss plants bomb near your house to kill muslim neighbor and ends up blowing both houses.

18. Energon

Energon DFI stars Stars and Ambassadors

There really is no direct relationship between Islamic and Hindu fanaticism. It's not like they're directly confronting one another. I do not see why everything has to have an India vs Pakistan connotation. These are two entirely different problems which require different solutions.

For those who are convinced that Hindu fanaticism poses no threat to the state are deluding yourselves. This organization, or at least sections of it have clearly shown their proclivity to grotesque violence time and time again and have shown little to none in terms of their intention to actually make progress toward societal enlightenment.

19. JBH22

i would love to see that there is reasonable evidence that the RSS has masterminded,financed and supported the blasts if that was the case congress would not have wasted a minute to ban them.So your cheap analogy keep them for yourself.

20. Sabir

Sabir DFI TEAM Senior Member

Sorry Sir, can not agree with you. I wont like seeing Indians are involved in act of cowards and taking life of innocent people even in an enemy country, not even as a revenge. A human should not bite the dog............

21. JayATL

then you don't know the history of this country. riots , hell the Indians in the britsh army vs Netaji Bose and his indians on the Jap side. killing of gandhi - Indians are quite capable of as you put it "taking life of innocent people".