India loses on Sri Lankan battleground

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Srilanka has every right to allow china to invest in their ports for econmical reasons. China is investing in srilanka which helps Srilanka to prosper.
I dont know why indians afraid of srilanka and china economic treaty.
I read in other thread that india is allowing US to use their ports and lands to attack china pakistan srilanka and other neighbours.
Is it not a threat to neighbours?
Is it not a threat to indian so called sovereignty?
Look guys, who is talking?
All prostitutes of China together.
:pound:

AbRaj

Country flag
Srilanka has every right to allow china to invest in their ports for econmical reasons. China is investing in srilanka which helps Srilanka to prosper.
I dont know why indians afraid of srilanka and china economic treaty.
I read in other thread that india is allowing US to use their ports and lands to attack china pakistan srilanka and other neighbours.
Is it not a threat to neighbours?
Is it not a threat to indian so called sovereignty?
You FUBAR jehadi land warrior
First learn proper (and I know you know) otherwise you suicide bomb blasters are not welcome here
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad please look at this green lahnga

kr9

Country flag
Situation in Cuba during the 1960s doesn't apply to Sri Lankan context. China don't need Sri Lanka to station any missiles aimed at India. Besides I don't think they have any intention to challenge Indian navy in IOR by placing subs in Sri Lanka. It's very illogical and stupid.

You need to get over your war syndrome.
That is such a weak point for an argument. You said the same thing on your previous post; for which I had replied with the above text. You have still not stated why it is illogical.

Note: No one wants war. But it is the people who plan for it that keep the peace. More often than not.

India cannot invade Sri Lankan waters. If they do so Sri Lanka has every right to sink any unwelcome warship. India should realize that
Which is why we will be shooting first and asking questions later. :devil:. Or were you thinking that we will be holding up target signs for you??
And Sri Lanka should realize that.
If it actually comes to it.

Indian enemies are not Sri Lanka's enemies. Sri Lanka is a neutral country where any nation is welcomed in for non-military services from our docks.

India should take care of their own enemies rather than asking Sri Lanka to help them out.
"Friends of our enemies are potentially our enemies" ---
Where the hell did you learn your political science??
And we did not ask for your help. Merely pointing out the possible outcomes of your decisions. Your leaders do think about outcomes before taking decisions, right??

PS: If more in Lanka are like you, things are going to be easier than I thought.

PPS: Your ignorance and lack of imagination regarding strategies for war and their use in politics is of no more interest to any of us. Poor Heinz Guderian is probably rolling in his grave right now.

Immanuel

Country flag
:pound: What a joke! Do you believe the people who can't even raise claim for their independence can win a war in Sri Lanka. As the history, they would have being beaten back by the Sinhala people. Learn the lesson of the Chola empire.
Tell that to the Western Europeans who would be Nazi Germany if it wasn't for the Indian Army setting them free. Sir-Lanka is over-kill for exactly 1 Infantry division of the IA.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Whenever a big power proposes for association to its neighbours, it is usually seen with sceptical eyes because no one wants to rely on the big one next to her for whatever reason. Today's "association" could become tomorrow's "control".
It's not exactly very smart to hatch enemity with so-called big neighbor in long run for a little longer carrot. Specialy when you know someone's generosity is motivated by enenmity against other. When stuck in such situation you got to find balance so that your own security does not get compromised. Personally i am not against Chinese economic investments in Sri Lanka; it is after all not the world it used to be. But if that economic part changes into some security threat towards us, we will act. And if Sri Lanka gets caught in such situation it will be misery all around.

Certainly it is good thing for Sri Lanka that 2 parties competing for her friendship. But unfortunately that is not how economic competition works out.

1. China have a deeper pocket than you.
2. Chinese need their port while India doesn't. So you are suggesting India to spend money on something you won't see value return.
Actually i am suggesting Sri Lanka to think long run and my country to country back it. Otherwise what will happen in future will certainly leave sour taste for us and quite bitter taste for Sri Lankans.

Sometimes a cheaper investment brings painful return.

Well, according to International law, Sri Lanka can refuel Chinese submarine any time as long as these submarines are not carrying battle mission. And there is no treaty on Sri Lanka to do so during war time.
Whether or not they will sign such kind of treaty depends on India. If India can offer no economic benefit but threat, well, there is a chance that they will do.[/QUOTE ] Our carrot may never be longer than chinese yet Sri Lankans will have to refrain from getting into military matters compromising out security. It is a compromise which both can afford. Otherwise is dangerous play, of a 'very' kind.

Oh, you are second to American in IOR. So, here is your situation:
1. American has a bigger stick in your neighbourhood;
2. Chinese is giving larger carrot to your neighbour.
In given context, no, next to none. In game against China or specifically PLAN both USN and IN are on same side.

As for carrot, think long run and choose very very wisely. Non of us can afford what may happen if something happens.

Neil

Country flag
So why not sending the tiny contingency to attack Sri Lanka. :india: :pound: Empty threats from secularist pussies.

lol..why use force? a couple of meetings by our diplomatic community and RAW changed sluts at the helm of your government.

SL is nothing but empty rhetoric... they can play the chinese card (its their right) we can sabotage your efforts (its ours)...lets see who wins! btw by winning i mean India or china... you shitheads are gonna loose either way.. getting fucked by Chinese or Indians

DEJAVU

An Illigimate Mullah kid from Porkland has no right to decide how and what policies does India adopt in her neighbourhood. India will do certain things because India can and India must to protect her interests. In International dynamics there are no "natural" rights.

Sri Lanka will gain nothing from this power-play, Sri Lanka will eventually end up being played by all parties, just like Porkland.
Who are you to tell srilankans that sri lanka will not gain anything or something.
Its sri lankan who will decide what is best for them not specially from hindutvas.
Stop acting as thakaydars.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Actually India-SL relations took a nose dive when Rajapaksa undertook Tamil ethnic cleansing in the northern (Jaffna) part of the Island. Chidambaram's pet Sethusamudram project was another irritant. Now Nitin Gadkari is literally trying to build bridges.
And once that bridge is built, we will have another immigration problem like Bangladesh.

Btw, everyone who is getting agitated at the post, please head to the link he has posted and see the sidebar links, you will get an idea about the persuasions of the 'unbiased journalist' who is behind this atrocity literature. All these supposedly angry Tamil posts from false flaggers like @k murali are from Christians who happen to be ethnic Tamils. That explains a lot.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
lol..why use force? a couple of meetings by our diplomatic community and RAW changed sluts at the helm of your government.

SL is nothing but empty rhetoric... they can play the chinese card (its their right) we can sabotage your efforts (its ours)...lets see who wins! btw by winning i mean India or china... you shitheads are gonna loose either way.. getting fucked by Chinese or Indians
Yeah only once. But you people couldn't kept it for long. The people RAW has chased away is going to come back and I think they have something special for the RAW too.

That's why I always say. Sabotage. We are ready. You play your own game and we play ours.

Better get fucked by Chinese rather than Indians. You people should learn to shit properly before going to invade other countries.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
bhavish wani.
'Bhavishya Vani' - corrected. It is good that you are trying sanskrit ! :smile:
But stop calling us "indians". Do you want us to end your Arab Cult?
We are game any day.

HeinzGud

Country flag
And once that bridge is built, we will have another immigration problem like Bangladesh.

Btw, everyone who is getting agitated at the post, please head to the link he has posted and see the sidebar links, you will get an idea about the persuasions of the 'unbiased journalist' who is behind this atrocity literature.

You will have a immigration problem? :rofl:From whom? :laugh:

No one in Sri Lanka likes to go to India. It's your people that comes to Sri Lanka to manual labor work. Sri Lankans will not let that bridge to be built. So stay at ease.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Who are you to tell srilankans that sri lanka will not gain anything or something.
The country who dominates entire Indian Ocean Region is obviously not idiot and can consult Sri Lanka about what to do.
Its sri lankan who will decide what is best for them not specially from hindutvas.
We have given too much in free to Sri Lanka. We deserve to decide. Like China decides pakistani decisions.
Stop acting as thakaydars.
We are acting as thekedaars and you're even worse than municipality worker. :lol:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@HeinzGud

I have read history of Chola Lanka conflict and perfectly known how feeble Lankans were easily defeated and colonised by Tamils not once but several times in History.

You don't want me to go that way otherwise there is nothing but history of humiliation, Rapes, Slavery, massacre and plunder of Lankans at the hands of Tamils especially Chola.

Go read your history especially what happened when your ancient capital Anuradhapur was sacked,the royal ladies and children were taken to India as Slaves and immense war booty.The statue of your King was placed outside a Hindu Temple like a lowly servant.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@HeinzGud

I have read history of Chola Lanka conflict and perfectly known how feeble Lankans were easily defeated and colonised by Tamils not once but several times in History.

You don't want me to go that way otherwise there is nothing but history of humiliation, Rapes, Slavery, massacre and plunder of Lankans at the hands of Tamils especially Chola.

Go read your history especially what happened when your ancient capital Anuradhapur was sacked,the royal ladies and children were taken to India as Slaves and immense war booty.The statue of your King was placed outside a Hindu Temple like a lowly servant.
No point trying to argue history with him. I tried many times on other thread.
Apparently we don't know "true" history, only he knows it.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@HeinzGud

Chola's invade Sri Lanka when Anuradhapura kingdom was at it's weakest not at it's strongest. Anyhow, Cholas couldn't even stop the rag tap Sinhalese force under Vijayabahu who came from the same area as the present day Mahinda Rajapaksa.

The most important thing is not what Tamils did but why couldn't Tamils subdue the puny Sinhalese.

You can take our leaders as slaves. But you couldn't take our freedom. Sinhalese are independent people. Again and again Sinhalese has shown it to the whole world. So stop the Chola bullshit.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
You will have a immigration problem? :rofl:From whom? :laugh:

No one in Sri Lanka likes to go to India. It's your people that comes to Sri Lanka to manual labor work. Sri Lankans will not let that bridge to be built. So stay at ease.
Pakis, Bangladeshis and deluded folks like you say the same on all forums and yet, they are the biggest immigrant demographic hopping over the fences to come into India. There are still lakhs of Lankans who are residing illegally in India, have some shame and take those stinking people back before you get all 'holier than thou'.

HeinzGud

Country flag
No point trying to argue history with him. I tried many times on other thread.
Apparently we don't know "true" history, only he knows it.
Yes you don't. You only know the eelamist propaganda. If you want to know I can teach you Sri Lankan history.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles