India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
look at the determination of that man hats off to him definitely some morons in a certain University can learn a lot from him what do you say @Bornubus
It is the soldier, not the reporter,
Who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet,
Who has given us freedom of speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus organizer,
Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.
It is the soldier who salutes the flag,
Who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is
draped by the flag,
Who allows the protester to burn the flag. Father Denis Edward O’Brien, USMC

AMCA

Country flag

Guys please don't forget to take snapshots when this documentary is aired on 22nd Jan. This will be one of the best documentary on indian SF.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
What about people who are unable to watch it? I'm sure this won't be uploaded online by History, any chance others will upload it?

AMCA

Country flag
I wish those who have access to HD DTH with a DVR would record it...Would like 2 watch it again and again...Man those Goosebumps!!!
There is a YouTube channel named 'Altruistic Umesh'. That guy has uploaded all the episodes of Commondo School Belgaum. We should ask him to record and upload surgical strike documentary when it is aired.

armyofhind

Country flag
It makes me so happy to see that now atleast we are making the efforts to build a narrative in our favour.

This should have been done much earlier. If Op Khukri was made into a documentary, we would've been able to put our special forces on the world map much earlier.

rkhanna

Country flag
It makes me so happy to see that now atleast we are making the efforts to build a narrative in our favour.

This should have been done much earlier. If Op Khukri was made into a documentary, we would've been able to put our special forces on the world map much earlier.

Is there a need to put our SOF soldiers on the "world map". Would reality change?

rkhanna

Country flag
Yes. It will demoralize pakis. Given their SSG has failed every major op.
Internet articles by fan boys will demoralize any entire military more than the action's Indian Forces take against them for the past 70 years and failures of their own military?

Or are you talking about bragging rights you get visavis paki fan boys and their moral?

Kalki_2018

Country flag
I don't waste time on paki forum or even engage with those vermins. The fact of Indian economic growth sends pakis into depression. Action by Indian forces demoralize paki soldiers and videos and documentaries about it will demoralize their public.
It is an important art of the so called " 5th gen" warfare that pis are paranoid about.

rkhanna

Country flag
I don't waste time on paki forum or even engage with those vermins. The fact of Indian economic growth sends pakis into depression. Action by Indian forces demoralize paki soldiers and videos and documentaries about it will demoralize their public.
It is an important art of the so called " 5th gen" warfare that pis are paranoid about.
lol. okay. sure.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles