INDIA LACKS THE POLITICAL WILL TO TAKE AN INITIATIVE IN BALUCHISTAN' NAELA QADRI BALOCH

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Please search your history tab and post videos. thanks.
Found one (he says it after 3:40) :

I've heard him say it in another conference as well. Let me see if I can find that one. It might be this one.

Flame Thrower

Breaking Baloch will really affect the whole Pakistan.

But there are lot of factors that come into picture.

Q. Who gets profitted?
A. Baloch and India

Q. Who gets affected?
A. Pakistan and China

1. China: For China, It not only effects through CPEC, bot also loses its ally i.e., Pakistan's strength to hurt India.

Now, China is a bigger player, by hook or Crook it dosen't want pak to disintegrate into pecies. If Pak disentigrates, then China will think it as India's Victory. So China will do whatever it takes to stop Pak breaks into pecies.

World: Pak is a scavenger, it takes help (advantage) of KSA, Iran, China, US. If this breakup happens, then these all countries will loose a sub ordinate to serve their purposes. Well, I am not sure US or KSA will do what ever it takes to stop Pak from disentigration. But Iran(though not much powerful to say atleast I belive) will stall the process, because some part of Baloch is in Iran. Iran might (my speculation only) fear that formation of Baloch will cause some uprisings.

2. Pakistan: It's main goal is to seperate Kashmir from India i.e, to take revenge for Bangla. Now if Baloch breakup is going to happen then, the'll do whatever it takes to stop it. Not to mention Nukes, they don't give second thought to Nuke Karachi or New Delhi.

This is so Deliciously Complicated (Dialogue from Sherlock Holmes):biggrin2::biggrin2:

I fealt that opposing strength is more, so I explained it earlier.

Baloch: These guys are trying hard for freedom, they are doing everyrhing they can. Little more help from India would be great.

Note: I don't have much knowledge to say about Baloch.

India: We want to get rid of Pak nonsence and the best way to do is to Disintegrate Pak. It will only start with Baloch. India is not agressively supporting Baloch and I belive there are hell lot of reasons. Yes, India is trying to be nice to gain support for UNSC, NSG and so on. There are hell lot of priorities for us over Baloch.

And yes, I want India to provide all the support for Baloch in their freedom strugle.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Thank you for pointing that out biatch. You just confirmed that you and your boys are terrorists. Have fun meeting your terrorist masters and be generous to them.
Same lame paki .....................

garg_bharat

Country flag
It is a fact that India is not supporting Baluchistan. However it is also a fact that India cannot support Baluchistan without a foothold in Sindh.

Iran is in a better position than India but Iran is a client of China so practically it is not possible.

Chinese grip on Gwadar will make the situation even more complex.

I guess nothing much can be done in near future.

garg_bharat

Country flag
We need to increase our defence production massively so that we can support not only own needs but also needs of friendly countries. Then only intervention will succeed.

Without a sound mic, intervention is not possible.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Thank you for pointing that out biatch. You just confirmed that you and your boys are terrorists. Have fun meeting your terrorist masters and be generous to them.
you got that right have fun in jahanam

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
If we were working hard to divide them the resistance fighters would be more numerous, better armed and making more gains in the battle against pakistan

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Balochistan Liberation Army
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Balochistan Liberation Army
Participant in Balochistan conflict

Flag of the Balochistan Liberation Army
Ideology Baloch nationalism
Leaders
Khair Bakhsh Marri[1]

Hyrbyair Marri
Area of operations Balochistan, Pakistan
Afghanistan[2]
Strength 10,000[3]
Allies Baloch Liberation Front, Baloch Republican Army, Lashkar-e-Balochistan,Balochistan Liberation United Front, BSO (Azad),
Opponents
Pakistan

[4]
China[5]
Battles and wars Balochistan Conflict
The Balochistan Liberation Army (also Baloch Liberation Army, or BLA) is a militant and terrorist organization [6][7][8]based in Balochistan, a mountainous region of western Pakistan. The Baloch Liberation Army became publicly known during the summer of 2000, after it claimed credit for a series of bombing attacks on Pakistani authorities.[9] The group, which has 10,000 members, has been led by Hyrbyair Marri since 2007.[10] Hyrbyair's brother Balach led the group from 2000 until his death in 2007.[11]

Contents
[hide]

History[edit]
The BLA was built around the core of the Baloch Students Organization (BSO). BSO was a group of students in Quetta and other cities of Balochistan. Misha and Sasha were among the architects of the original BLA.[12] The BLA remained active during the Russo-Afghan war and then it disappeared from the surface, mostly because its main source of funding – the Soviet Union – disappeared from the scene.[13]

On 10 February 1973, Pakistani police and paramilitary raided the Iraqi embassy in Islamabad without prior permission of the Iraqi government, during which a large cache of small arms, ammunition, grenades and other supplies were found in crates marked 'Foreign Ministry, Baghdad'. The ammunition and weaponry was believed to be destined for Baloch rebels. Pakistan responded by expelling and declaring persona non grata the Iraqi Ambassador Hikmat Sulaiman and other consular staff. In a letter to President Nixon on February 14, Bhutto blamed India and Afghanistan, besides Iraq and the Soviet Union, for involvement in a "conspiracy ... [with] subversive and irredentist elements which seek to disrupt Pakistan's integrity"[14][15]

Wright-Neville wrote that besides Pakistan, some Western observers also believe that India secretly funds the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA).[16] However, in August 2013 US Special Representative James Dobbins said “The dominant infiltration of militants is from Pakistan into Afghanistan, but we recognise that there is some infiltration of hostile militants from the other direction as well."So Pakistan's concerns aren't groundless. They are simply, in our judgement, somewhat exaggerated."[17]

Foreign involvement[edit]
Former President Pervez Musharraf accused India and Afghanistan of "destabili[zing] Balochistan". Musharraf said that Pakistan had proof that India and Afghanistan were "involved in efforts to provide weapons, training and funding for Baloch extremists through Brahumdagh Bugti and Balach Marri, two Baloch nationalists, who were living in Kabul." Brahumdagh Bugti is the founder of BLA.[citation needed] Pakistan accused BLA of being an Indian proxy, and Indian consulates in Kandahar and Jalalabad, Afghanistan, for providing arms, training and financial aid to the BLA in an attempt to destabilize Pakistan[18][19]

According to Mark Perry, CIA memos reveal that in 2007 and 2008 Israeli agents posed as American spies and recruited Pakistani citizens to work for Jundallah (BLA affiliate) and carry out false flag operations against Iran.[20]

In a Wikileaks cable it was revealed that ISI believed, “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency".[21]

Terrorist designation[edit]
Pakistan designated the Balochistan Liberation Army as a terrorist organisation on 7 April 2006 after the group conducted a series of attacks targeting security personnel.[22] On 17 July 2006, the British government followed suit, listing the BLA as a "proscribed group" based on the Terrorism Act 2000.[23] The group's actions have been described asterrorism by the United States Department of State.[24]

Attacks[edit]
On 14 December 2005, BLA militants launched six rockets at a paramilitary camp in Balochistan's Kohlu district that then-President Pervez Musharraf was visiting. Though Musharraf's life was never in any real danger, the Pakistani government labeled the attack an attempt on his life and initiated a sweeping army operation in Kohlu.[25]

On 14 June 2009, masked gunmen shot dead Anwar Baig, a school teacher in Kalat. Baig had opposed recitation of the Baloch anthem in schools. The killing was part of a larger campaign against educators who were seen to be sympathetic to the Pakistani state.[26]

On 30 July 2009, BLA militants kidnapped 19 Pakistani police in Sui, killed one and injured 16. Over the course of 3 weeks all but one of the kidnapped police were killed by their captors.[27]

On 14 August 2010, BLA militants killed 6 Punjabi laborers and wounded 3 others while they were on their way home from work. The workers were targeted because they were Punjabi and, according to the BLA, taking part in the economic colonization of Balochistan.[28]

On 21 November 2011, BLA insurgents attacked government security personnel who were guarding a private coal mine in the northern Musakhel district, killing 14 and wounding 10 more. The BLA claimed to have killed 40.[29] On 31 December 31 2011, BLA militants placed a car bomb outside the house of Mir Naseer Mengal, a former minister of state, killing 13 and wounding 30 more.[30]

On 21 December 2015, BLA militants bombed and then shot and killed 16 soldiers, wounding an additional 13 soldiers in two attacks in Marwar and Chamalang.[31]

Quaid-e-Azam Residency[edit]
Main article: 2013 Quaid-e-Azam Residency attack
The Quaid-e-Azam Residency, a historical residence in Balochistan where Muhammad Ali Jinnah spent the last days of his life, was attacked by rockets on 15 June 2013. The building was nearly demolished as a result of the attack. Militants belonging to the Balochistan Liberation Army claimed responsibility. The militants also removed the flag of Pakistan from the monument site, replacing it with a BLA flag.[32] The reconstruction work was completed and the rehabilitated Ziarat Residency opened on August 14, 2014 by Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif.[33]

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Another Humiliation for Modi.He can't even give visa to Hong kong democracy activists while China slaps India twice over Jihadi Azhar Masoud issue.

India is future Super Power my Ass. Lamo

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Don't get happy when you read such people who act to be sympathiser or India. They could be ISI operative creating disinformation for gaining India's trust.

Well, operation is going on or not that never will be told. What you will hear is India Pak went to war and military is engaged. That's all.

raja696

...................................................................................

Neo

Selective memory lol. India annexed much larger and rucher Hyderabad Daccan and smaller states like Junagarh and you're talking about Balochistan. Thanks for the good laugh :lol:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Selective memory lol. India annexed much larger and rucher Hyderabad Daccan and smaller states like Junagarh and you're talking about Balochistan. Thanks for the good laugh :lol:
Junagarh was not annexed. In Hyderabad, the Razakars were killing Hindus.

Neo

Junagarh was not annexed. In Hyderabad, the Razakars were killing Hindus.
Hindus and muslims were killing eachother all over the sub continent, Hyderabad was no exception.
The Nizam wanted to join Pakistan. It's all well documented. The £35 million fund he set up for Pakistan is still being disputed and its in the news these days.

The borderline is that one has to look closer before judging others. India bombed the hell out of mizoram in 1966 and she's fighting the naxals, they're all Indians. Why point fingers at Balochistan only?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hindus and muslims were killing eachother all over the sub continent, Hyderabad was no exception.
The Nizam wanted to join Pakistan. It's all well documented. The £35 million fund he set up for Pakistan is still being disputed and its in the news these days.

The borderline is that one has to look closer before judging others. India bombed the hell out of mizoram in 1966 and she's fighting the naxals, they're all Indians. Why point fingers at Balochistan only?
True that religious violence was at the peak during that period. But in Hyderabad, Hindus had no power. The Nawabs had an army of Razakars. They were slaughtering Hindus. Hence India intervened. I will not try to shy away from the fact that it was in India's interest to not have a hostile state friendly with or a part of pakistan inside Indian territory. Maybe Nehru took action for that as well. But the chief reason is as I mentioned above.

Mizoram case is as you have already mentioned. Naxals were there. Along with them most of the civilians were helping the Naxals in one way or the other. Hence the bombing. I again will agree that bombing was maybe not the best way to go about it. A systematic crackdown with a unit like Rashtriya Rifles would be much more humane. But again, there was a reason for that action as well.

Now this is where Indian cases are different from Pakistans.

India had a reason every single time. Pakistan didn't have any reason in Balochistan's case. There were no killings there. There was no armed proliferation which was hostile to Pakistan. They were not sending terrorists to Pakistan. Nothing at all. But Pakistan army just marched inside, slaughtered and took over the country.

I hope you get my point.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Think logically, would any country allow a country to exist within it's own country? There is no other outcome to this scenario.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Think logically, would any country allow a country to exist within it's own country? There is no other outcome to this scenario.
Problem is that it was hostile. Compare it with Bangladesh. It too is surrounded by Indian lands on 3 sides. It too has a sea face. But India does not try to conquer it. (And India had the best chance one could ask for). Why? Because Bangladesh is not hostile. Hyderabad was.

Neo

Balochistan did not exist on its current form in 1948. The makran coast for the larger part belonged to Oman. Kalat formed a barrier between other states who had opted for Pakistan.

We did what was in our best interests, just like you did to Hyderabad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles