INDIA LACKS THE POLITICAL WILL TO TAKE AN INITIATIVE IN BALUCHISTAN' NAELA QADRI BALOCH

3deffect

Country flag
Naela_Quadri_Baloch.jpg

PDF BAN ME FOR POSTING THIS REPORT..THATS WHY PAK IS ASS**HO**

Baloch liberation activist, Naela Qadri Baloch, who has suffered imprisonment in Pakistan for her activities and is now living in exile in Canada, is touring India for the past several days to highlight the plight of the people of Baluchistan.
The arrest of Kulbhushan Jadhav, a former Indian Navy officer, in Pakistan on the charges of espionage in Baluchistan has brought that troubled region of Pakistan into focus. Baloch liberation activist, Naela Quadri Baloch, who has suffered imprisonment in Pakistan for her activities and is now living in exile in Canada, is touring India for the past several days to highlight the plight of the people of Baluchistan. She speaks to Man Aman Singh Chhina on the role India can play in helping the Baloch gain freedom.
What sort of help do you expect from India in your struggle?
India has vital economic and energy needs which can be fulfilled through Baluchistan if it chooses to help the oppressed people of Baluchistan gain freedom from Pakistan. However, what I feel is that the political will to take active interest or initiative in Baluchistan lacks in India. This can be corrected by moulding public opinion in the country and this is why people like me are travelling in India in order to raise general awareness about Baluchistan. The government will not be able to ignore a strong public opinion.
Pakistan claims that India is meddling in Baluchistan and that people like you are RAW agents.
India is our friend and we have absolutely no problem in being called RAW agents. RAW is our brother and sister, whatever. Pakistan tries to term our struggle as a RAW inspired uprising to undermine it. However, the fact of the matter is that India is yet to come to our aid even though we openly say that you come and free us from the clutches of Pakistan. We want India to do something intelligently, to do something in a planned manner.
Pakistan has recently arrested an Indian retired naval officer and has claimed in international forums that India was meddling in Baluchistan. How do you react tho those allegations?
I feel that there are two aspects to this recent development. There is an underlying need to prove that the Baloch freedom struggle is not legitimate and that it has been instigated by India. The other reason is that Pakistan thinks that India can make an active intervention in Baluchistan in the future and they are attempting to take the moral high ground. This is why I have come to India boldly after the arrest of the alleged RAW agent to show that we do not fear such allegations.
What has been the impact of the China-Pakistan Economic corridor in Baluchistan?
Every other day the construction activities of this corridor come under attack from our boys. The roads which are being built are destroyed and recently a radar station was destroyed due to which the visit of Chinese Prime Minister to Gwadar was cancelled casuing much embarrassment to Pakistan government. China is looting the resources of our province including the gold reserves and turning a blind eye to the genocide of the Baloch.
Have you met any Indian politician? What are your expectations from the Modi government?
Our leadership has had no contact with any Indian politician after Jawaharlal Nehru. As far as Prime Minister Narendra Modi is concerned, we initially wanted him to focus on domestic politics after he came to power. But now we feel that the Indian government will have to speak up and take a stand on Baluchistan. The earlier governments were made up of coalitions and could not take a strong decision and now it is a strong government at the center.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...al-will-to-take-an-initiative-in-balochistan/

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Legand spy R N Kao had 4 plans for pakistan. Plan No 1 executed. BD is freed.

Kao 2 is to free Baluchistan. we must start the necessary actions right now. We have already delayed it too much.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Baloch fighters need to step up their game and try to finish the illegal CPEC which is being made on their land. By kidnapping or killing chinese engineers it will send a chilling message to both chinki as well as porky establishment.

Jive jive balochistan :D

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
She is right.However Doval seems to possess some balls in this regard as opposed to the earlier govts.

CPEC is a failure even without an armed intervention.

Nothing can succeed in a failed state which is destined to disintegrate into small failed states.

Long live failed state of Baluchistan.

3deffect

Country flag
View attachment 8377
PDF BAN ME FOR POSTING THIS REPORT..THATS WHY PAK IS ASS**HO**

What has been the impact of the China-Pakistan Economic corridor in Baluchistan?
Every other day the construction activities of this corridor come under attack from our boys. The roads which are being built are destroyed and recently a radar station was destroyed due to which the visit of Chinese Prime Minister to Gwadar was cancelled casuing much embarrassment to Pakistan government. China is looting the resources of our province including the gold reserves and turning a blind eye to the genocide of the Baloch.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...al-will-to-take-an-initiative-in-balochistan/
I DONT THINK SO PAKISTAN AND CHINA CORRIDOR WILL WORK IN FUTURE...HOW MUCH PAKISTAN ARMY DEFEND THIS CORRIDOR...?? BTW ITS ILLEGAL CORRIDOR

Brood Father

Country flag
Guys ....move this to freedom struggle of baloochistan .
Pakistan illegally occupied Baloochistan in 1948 , hell it was not even princely state
It was independent country , but the champion of two nation theory attacked and occupied baloochistan and after that life of people have became living hell
People miraculously disappear , public execution is very common and lately their rouhani army has abducted 29 baloochistan girls only to rape
All this was not sufficient , lastly they sold baloochistan to China like a prostitute

Now who wants to be part of failed state

Balooch must get its long due freedom and India now must openly support it

Jeevay jeevay baloochistan

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Every other day the construction activities of this corridor come under attack from our boys. The roads which are being built are destroyed and recently a radar station was destroyed due to which the visit of Chinese Prime Minister to Gwadar was cancelled casuing much embarrassment to Pakistan government.
Excellent!!

WTF are the 10,000 Paki troops deployed for the protection of the CPEC doing? Poodle-faking as usual!!

Seriously, I think we need to step on the gas and create an East Pakistan-like situation in Balochistan. The only problem is that geography doesn't allow pro-active close support. Here's an American map that shows Pakistan cut to size....

This is how it should be and God willing, happen soon!

Neo

Every other day the construction activities of this corridor come under attack from our boys. The roads which are being built are destroyed and recently a radar station was destroyed due to which the visit of Chinese Prime Minister to Gwadar was cancelled casuing much embarrassment to Pakistan government
Thank you for pointing that out biatch. You just confirmed that you and your boys are terrorists. Have fun meeting your terrorist masters and be generous to them.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Legand spy R N Kao had 4 plans for pakistan. Plan No 1 executed. BD is freed.

Kao 2 is to free Baluchistan. we must start the necessary actions right now. We have already delayed it too much.
What are plans 3 & 4?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Thank you for pointing that out biatch. You just confirmed that you and your boys are terrorists. Have fun meeting your terrorist masters and be generous to them.
There is a difference between terrorists & freedom fighters.

When British occupied India, Indians fought back. They were freedom fighters.

When Pakistan occupies balochistan, the baloch fight back. They are freedom fighters.

When people from some other territory fight in some other territory with some other government, they are terrorists. Don't reply with Kashmir now, because Kashmir is covered in this 3rd description.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I think India is already doing something, but its just not enough. Its true that the kind of support we could give with a neighbor is not possible here due to Sindh in between. That's why we are setting up in Afghanistan. We can effectively mobilize from there once the setup is strong.

In any case, I agree that something needs to done and we need to speed up that process before China reaches there.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
There is a difference between terrorists & freedom fighters.

When British occupied India, Indians fought back. They were freedom fighters.

When Pakistan occupies balochistan, the baloch fight back. They are freedom fighters.

When people from some other territory fight in some other territory with some other government, they are terrorists. Don't reply with Kashmir now, because Kashmir is covered in this 3rd description.
What is a terrorist to some is a freedom fighter to others. It's a matter of whose interests are being served by whom.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I think India is already doing something, but its just not enough. Its true that the kind of support we could give with a neighbor is not possible here due to Sindh in between. That's why we are setting up in Afghanistan. We can effectively mobilize from there once the setup is strong.

In any case, I agree that something needs to done and we need to speed up that process before China reaches there.
Balochistan would have been an independent country by now had not the Gujral doctrine come into effect in the 80s when the blessed CongrASS was in power.

Ex PM Gujral put a stop the RAW's external wing dealing with Pakistan after the tremendous groundwork they had done over the years. It got bust in a wink. Rebuilding this edifice again especially in Baluchistan is going to take a lot of time and effort, probably half a decade if not more.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Balochistan would have been an independent country by now had not the Gujral doctrine come into effect in the 80s when the blessed CongrASS was in power.

Ex PM Gujral put a stop the RAW's external wing dealing with Pakistan after the tremendous groundwork they had done over the years. It got bust in a wink. Rebuilding this edifice again especially in Baluchistan is going to take a lot of time and effort, probably half a decade if not more.
Even Doval says "we can split Baluchistan, no engagement of troops involved". Baluchistan has 44% of area of Pakistan but just 4% of population, it lacks the critical mass to break off. Can you tell me what kind of maneuvering he is referring to?

Also, I saw some ISI guy on Paki media clips on Youtube he says "we don't even need nukes, India has such fault-lines that we only need to send 4 people to do their thing and India will be destroyed, and India can do the same in Pakistan". What fault-line is he referring to? I immediately assumed the religious one, but no nation will allow itself to be broken just over riots, we can simply switch off the media under some pretext if it becomes too bad. Then I thought maybe he was taking about blowing up dams to cause mass chaos over water scarcity. Any ideas? anyone? please enlighten me.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Even Doval says "we can split Baluchistan, no engagement of troops involved". Baluchistan has 44% of area of Pakistan but just 4% of population, it lacks the critical mass to break off. Can you tell me what kind of maneuvering he is referring to?

Also, I saw some ISI guy on Paki media clips on Youtube he says "we don't even need nukes, India has such fault-lines that we only need to send 4 people to do their thing and India will be destroyed, and India can do the same in Pakistan". What fault-line is he referring to? I immediately assumed the religious one, but no nation will allow itself to be broken just over riots, we can simply switch off the media under some pretext if it becomes too bad. Then I thought maybe he was taking about blowing up dams to cause mass chaos over water scarcity. Any ideas? anyone? please enlighten me.
I mean the same guys said: 1 Paki==10 Hindu banias.

Do you really trust their bombastic statements?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

I think he's bragging, that's all.

At best if he adds one more guy he can start a halal burger shop ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Guys )

But jokes apart country-breaking is not easy (even for pros like Uncle Sam) and we'll have to analyze previous break ups (Y.slavia, Crimea, syria potential, korea, BD, UD India etc ) Common theme seems to be geopolitical games by great power(s)

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Good points! Remember, a proxy war by Pakistan in two Indian provinces merely affects less than 10% of all Indian provinces, a proxy war by India in two Pakistani provinces can affect 40% of Pakistan.

So we need to go all out to create a massive insurgency situation there. But boots on the ground? That's a bad idea and not workable as it cannot be compared with a geographically contiguous East Pakistan where the Pak forces were cut off from all sides with no reinforcements possible.

Enter The US

US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher had introduced a resolution in the US House of Representatives calling upon Pakistan to recognise the Baloch right to self determination.

The motion, which has been co-sponsored by House Representatives Louie Gohmert and Steve King, highlights Balochistan’s troubled past with the centre after the creation of Pakistan.According to the text, ‘revolts’ in 1958, 1973 and 2005 “indicate continued popular discontent against Islamabad’s rule, and the plunder of its vast natural wealth while the province remains the poorest in the country.”It is US policy to “oppose aggression and the violation of human rights inherent in the subjugation of national groups as currently being shown in Pakistan against the aspirations of the Baloch people,” said the motion.

The strategic significance of Balochistan to the US:

> On crossroads of Central Asia.
> Immediacy to mineral rich areas of Balochistan.
> A reservoir of strategic minerals, like oil, Iron ore, Uranium, gold, etc.
> To counter China's increasing influence in the region especially due to the CPEC.
> And most importantly, Gwadar Port is a strategically vital choke point to the Strait of Hormuz. Placed next to the oil lanes of the Persian Gulf and covering a common border with Iran and Afghanistan, Balochistan is strategically too significant, commanding almost the entire coast of the country - 470 miles of the Arabian Sea and boasting of a deep sea port.
> Offers access and control of the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While reading his paper, Selig Harrison (a renowned American think-tank and South Asian Expert) said that:

• US is ready to recognize Independent Balochistan
• It serves American interests
• Its accession to Pakistan was not legitimate
• Pakistan Army is the suppressing force
• Pak government’s policies have further ignited the separatist movements

Therefore, as per the US, 6 million insurgent Baloch people want an independent state of Balochistan. And the US is ready to help for its own strategic and national interests! Are we?

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I mean the same guys said: 1 Paki==10 Hindu banias.

Do you really trust their bombastic statements?
Nah, I'd heard the same statement from G Parthasarathy when he was asked by some attendee in a conference about the options which Pakistan has against India, he said "They always say that they could tear our country from inside; And I can certify that it is very true." I saw it on Youtube, a few weeks ago, can't find the exact video now.

There were 4 major incidents in recent times, Patidar, Kapu, Jat, Sikh agitation, the first three were over reservations and the last one was about some case of blasphemy. Each of them were more bloody compared to any previous agitations we have seen, with trains being burnt, rail tracks uprooted, dams destroyed. If this is an indication of what is to come then it is manageable unless they have even more volunteers willing to commit larger acts of arson.

Even the American negro delivered a veiled threat during his visit here after lecturing us about tolerance when he added India will succeed so long as it was not "splintered along the linesof religious faith". Why Mr Hussien Obama would bring that up abruptly is a cryptic mystery, given the peace that has prevailed for decades, unless it was a threat (which seems more likely).

Anyway, we need to seriously look at providing support to niggas in the US. There's growing anger and there's easy availability of guns at Walmart, put 1+1 together and we don't need to do a lot. Just monitor troubled neighborhoods, keep an eye for troublemakers and slip 500$ notes under nigga's doors like desi Santa Clause, the krantikari niggas will do the rest (it's the same they are doing to us vis a vis Naxals). And we can start shouting about growing intolerance in the US. I mean, just look at the potential it has, given the relatively minuscule investment.

Just look at this video! Mashallah! (or Marshmellow! whatever it is they say.)

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Nah, I'd heard the same statement from G Parthasarathy when he was asked by some attendee in a conference about the options which Pakistan has against India, he said "They always say that they could tear our country from inside; And I can certify that it is very true." I saw it on Youtube, a few weeks ago, can't find the exact video now.
Please search your history tab and post videos. thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles