India Kerala: Temple fireworks blast kills at least 100

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@spikey360 Take a look at above video from 2:20 I think this is what you mean by blastworks???
Actually I was hinting at a malicious angle who may have put actual commercial explosives.
But now that you point out to 2:20 in the video, I must say, that is some serious firepower. Add shrapnel to that, and you comfortably have a jihadi IED which go off in scores in Pakistan markets each week. So yes, the picture becomes a bit clear to me just how much explosive energy these fireworks contain.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
:lol::lol: Typical fire crackers and typical glare/lighting nothing else.Fire crackers are only capable in sounds&glare
Sound and glare :pound: :pound:

Clearly you have never been to a Kerala Temple festivals.

Clearly never experienced garbham kalaki firecracker (womb destroyer)

:lol:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sickular state Kerala .... you are making it some SUPER POWER USA.:lol::lol: you mallus are only good in KILLING STRAY DOGS,Cows&elephants to satisfy your Evangelical&Jihadi masters

Fire crackers .... Building collapse :pound:.It is only possible either Fire crackers are made in ISIS or Building pillars made in china plastic.
Very sound argument. :)
Good luck with your theory.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I would rule out dynamite angle..

But fundamental question, how come charring of walls or ground not visible on any of the news reports. If I am not wrong sulphur creates sufficient amount of charring.

Or did I miss something ...

kr9

Country flag
Here many idiots don't know abcd in fire crackers blabbering about collapse of buildings due to diwali crackers. :frusty: In my school days i mixed many bombs if they burned accidentally except char on walls (10-20kg) nothing happened to walls.

BUILDING/houses only collapses when one or two PILLARS were destroyed....... it is only possible by explosives which is Jihadis&Maoists are masters in it (filled in kerala).

How pillars are destroyed?? .... typical mallu and idiots answer.......... in a closed room fire crackers BOOM pillars collapsed.Pillars only collapse when iron rod inside pillar are melted(or entire pillar cut) with high intensity blast/heat is not possible by fire crackers.
Kerala temples use industrial grade dynamite (the same used in blasting granite rocks) in small metal cans and such. They are used like a gun salute and are set off during certain rituals in open ground). The images of the alleged explosives look like these to me. And yes they can blast pillars if the blast is concentrated in enclosed spaces.

However,
the above mentioned explosives are never stored inside any particular temple property (as a rule), and its proximity to the crowd indicates malicious intent by someone or a group. So I do not think it is an accident or mishap either.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Its not easy to hush up if Dynamites sticks have been used. Remember its BJP ruling at the centre.
So stop spreading rumours. Its an insult to the innocent lives that has been lost.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
@Rajaraja Chola what did bjp in the centre do about bakistan flags in SriNagar or Malda riots?

But I agree, bro this is kerala where people leave regressive Hindu kufur practices to become Momin Jihadis or Messiah Pedarests. No way this can happen in God's Own Communist Heaven on Earth, where stray dogs & cow mothers are helped out of their misery..

:/

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Last edited:

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
@Rajaraja Chola what did bjp in the centre do about bakistan flags in SriNagar or Malda riots?

But I agree, bro this is kerala where people leave regressive Hindu kufur practices to become Momin Jihadis or Messiah Pedarests. No way this can happen in God's Own Communist Heaven on Earth, where stray dogs & cow mothers are helped out of their misery..

:/
I know exactly what happens in Kerala. Leaving aside biasedness against Hinduism, one thing every politician are on same page is Terrorism . There is no way death of 100 people (cos of terrorism) can be brushed aside. Lots of evidences to be hushed up. It is logistical nightmare. One can tell from the injuries one obtained whether this is fire cracker blast or an dynamite or bomb blast. There are Forensics expert in media too. Moreover Intelligence has no such inputs.

Secondly the District Collector had already banned the use of fireworks for the temple festival. This is a result of rivalry between 2 gangs on whom will show the best fireworks. Everything was done illegally. Collector even refused permission to store fireworks anywhere near the temple.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@Aninews (Twitter feed)

3 cars with explosives found near Kerala's Puttingal temple. Owners of the cars are identified as SS Thushara, Surendran KL & Stalin Almeda

SrNair

Idiots

Diwali bombs are also bombs but their main purpose is LIGHTNING and Sounds that's why DURING accidents in MANY manufacturing units of sivakasi(huge quantity) people may burned but BUILDING never COLLAPSE. They can't BLAST ENTIRE BUILDINGS

and

Why they bundled like gelatin sticks?

Why can't they simply ask CBI enquiry?

No doubt Mallus&Bongs are shameless and live in their own lala land.

You are the one that acting as idiot in here .
Crackers that used for competitive fireworks are always heavy .If you didnt fix that thing properly in field it would backfire severely .
Concrete building in that temple was simple not reinforced ,nor specially constructed .
High intensity blast at the same time was enough for spraying of concrete sharpenls .
And friend you are arguing with the Hindus who have first hand knowledge about this incident for most trusted source .We know what happened in here .
Temple officials arrogant attitude ,ignorance combined with total helpness or negligence of govt machinery .

SrNair

YOU didn't GET IT, IF PEOPLE ARE burned to death okay i agree but here deaths are due to building collapse ..... how can that even possible by fire crackers?

That is not even a manufacturing unit to store some tons of fire crackers max 150 kg.
Have you seen the construction of competitive firecrackers?
That stuffs would only manufactured just 24 or 48hrs before the actual use.
The way they winds a handful of powder with a lots of special threads ,so that air shouldnt enter inside it.That itself will creates a lots of pressure and will creates huge shockwaves when explodes.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
A few examples; I could go on for pages. The milk truck or bakery van will deliver terrorists to the middle school at mealtime. An ambulance will pull into the hospital’s underground parking garage and detonate. The cement truck won’t be delivering cement. Muslim jihadists are very proud of coming up with ever more clever ways to fool stupid infidels by abusing their naïve faith in official uniforms and corporate logos. The jihadists hurry to sign up for suicide driver school, just for the prospect of exploding a massive bomb inside of a crowd of filthy kuffar, and launching themselves straight into the arms of their seventy-two waiting virgins. This is how they will fight in Tet 2016. Forget this lesson at your extreme peril.

Another painful European history lesson has been largely forgotten since the days of the Troubles in Northern Ireland. In the 1990s, the IRA forced the British to the peace table when it became clear to all parties involved that the Brits could not prevent car bombs from exploding in the heart of the London financial district, costing billions in repair and lost-opportunity costs after each new blast. Essentially, a competent terrorist organization can hold a modern city hostage in this manner.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/tet-take-two-islams-2016-european-offensive/

Could be beginning of something bigger..

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@saty browse some live leaks or some heavy content to see riots and killings, spare this thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles